ArA stack/questions.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone, I have a few questions about ArA. I've been doing a bit of reading about it and it's benefits and its pretty interesting. Here is what I am currently using:

Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Creatine
AS Forskolin-95 (been using it since the start of November, 4 caps a day)

My goal this winter is to lean bulk. I recently healed from a shoulder injury and I'm doing a 5x5 routine and rapidly regaining my strength, and I'd like for it to continue while not gaining too much fat. My diet is in check.

Some questions:
1. I remember reading somewhere that it is okay to use Fish Oil even while supplementing ArA, but I need to space them FAR apart (6 hours or so). Is this okay?
2. How long should I use ArA for before there are diminishing returns? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
3. Is there anything that stacks well with ArA to amplify its anabolic effects? I don't need pumps or anything like that. I've read ALCAR is good.

capo180

Awards
  • Established
I cut fish oil out personally. But I don't see a gram of fish oil killing your gains from ArA.
Recommend 50 days, I only dose on workout days so it'll be about 12 weeks for me at 4 workouts a week. It's made to be taken for over 8 weeks for sure.
Most will recommend stacking with ALCAR and GMS. Supposed to increase the anabolic effect.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're only supposed to dose it on workout days? Didn't know that. I workout 3 times a week for now.

capo180

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of dosing .5-.75 gram everyday or doing 1g-1.5 gram on workout days only. The first one is supposed to help with endurance the second with strength/muscle gains.. Workout doses are always 45 min preworkout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be running X gels with anabeta and endosurge in a couple weeks. I would def include anabeta in there

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much ALCAR should I be stacking with the X-Gels? Dose ALCAR workout days only as well, right?

capo180

Awards
  • Established
I do 1 gram ALCAR 3 g GMS and 1g of ArA. I'm in my second week of taking it now. This stack deff works.

capo180

Awards
  • Established
And dose all those 45 min preworkout on workout days only.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Bioforge and XFactor stacked together is extremely popular and effective. I would take 1 gram ArA 30 - 45 minutes preworkout. You could add some LCLT or GMS when taking it if you wanted to.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall correctly, isn't Bioforge a test booster? I figured since I'm relatively young (sort of, 24) that they wouldn't be any good for me.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I am using a tablet so I can't see your age. Yes, you are right that you probably don't need a test booster.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Run ArA at 1g on workout days only, dose 1-2g carnitine (or 1 baby aspirin) and 6g GMS alongside it. Use it until your bottle is complete :D

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although this hasn't been recommended, would any of the common GDAs interfere with any of this? I was thinking between Burn24 or Glycophase. I've used Burn24 before, and I felt stronger. (maybe better glycogen storage?)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although this hasn't been recommended, would any of the common GDAs interfere with any of this? I was thinking between Burn24 or Glycophase. I've used Burn24 before, and I felt stronger. (maybe better glycogen storage?)
Depends on the profile of the GDA, but for the most part, you should be fine taking most GDAs with ArA.

Burn24 and Glycophase are fine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Burn24 is geared specifically for a calorie deficit as well as having GDA properties whereas glycophase is designed for GDA purposes primarily.

Glycophase is the cheaper option and if fat loss was your goal, I suggest glycophase + alpha t2 or alphamine.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run ArA at 1g on workout days only, dose 1-2g carnitine (or 1 baby aspirin) and 6g GMS alongside it. Use it until your bottle is complete :D
I've been seeing a lot of recommendations for ArA on workout days only. How does this affect the recommendation to use for 50 days? 50 workout days? or 50 days from start to finish?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I've just been using ArA on workout days 4x/week w/ 2g alcar & 5g GMS for a few months now and don't really see myself stopping soon.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I've just been using ArA on workout days 4x/week w/ 2g alcar & 5g GMS for a few months now and don't really see myself stopping soon.
Oh wow. I was under the impression it was to be cycled....hmm

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's generally ideal to cycle just about anything.

I just feel like personally seeing if the results hold up over time for me.

Stick with 50 days :p

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
It's generally ideal to cycle just about anything.

I just feel like personally seeing if the results hold up over time for me.

Stick with 50 days :p
Im not stopping till the gains in strength im making stop. to a point at least.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd be lying if I said I stopped at 50 days. I had 2 bottles before repping for SNS and have bought 2 more since. I think i'm well overdue for a break but my strength is increasing even on a cut.. so bleh :p

Even fish oil should be cycled. But sometimes we tend to bend the rules a tad. I recommend follwoing label instructions.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fish oil has to be cycled? why do you think so?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Supplementing with too much n3 will cause an imbalance between n3 and n6.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack this thread but what are thoughts on ara/gda/triazole stack

Money aside.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone, I have a few questions about ArA. I've been doing a bit of reading about it and it's benefits and its pretty interesting. Here is what I am currently using:

Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Creatine
AS Forskolin-95 (been using it since the start of November, 4 caps a day)

My goal this winter is to lean bulk. I recently healed from a shoulder injury and I'm doing a 5x5 routine and rapidly regaining my strength, and I'd like for it to continue while not gaining too much fat. My diet is in check.

Some questions:
1. I remember reading somewhere that it is okay to use Fish Oil even while supplementing ArA, but I need to space them FAR apart (6 hours or so). Is this okay?
2. How long should I use ArA for before there are diminishing returns? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
3. Is there anything that stacks well with ArA to amplify its anabolic effects? I don't need pumps or anything like that. I've read ALCAR is good.
1. Absolutely, that is fine. Just space your fish oil dose of 2-3g as far apart from your X-Factor dose as possible.
2. We recommend 50 day cycles.
2. Carnitine, GMS, and test boosters have all been very popular to run alongside XF/XFA. However, ArA is plenty effective on its own as well.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, here is my planned stack starting December.

- X-Gels (1g on workout days)
- ALCAR (2g on workout days)
- Hemavol (1-2 scoops)
- Forskolin (100mg)
- Fish Oil (on non-workout days)

Does it look good? I'm only using Hemavol cause I have random tubs lying around, and the fish oil on off days sounds okay. I figure that is as far away as possible from any ArA.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, here is my planned stack starting December. - X-Gels (1g on workout days) - ALCAR (2g on workout days) - Hemavol (1-2 scoops) - Forskolin (100mg) - Fish Oil (on non-workout days) Does it look good? I'm only using Hemavol cause I have random tubs lying around, and the fish oil on off days sounds okay. I figure that is as far away as possible from any ArA.
Looks good. If you aren't going to consistently dose fish oil, even on workout days, I wouldn't bother dosing it at all during your ArA run, just my opinion though. How many days a week do you plan on working out?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. If you aren't going to consistently dose fish oil, even on workout days, I wouldn't bother dosing it at all during your ArA run, just my opinion though. How many days a week do you plan on working out?
Absolutely, nothing wrong with temporarily discontinuing fish oil supplementation.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 times a week.

I guess I'll discontinue the Fish Oil.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 times a week.

I guess I'll discontinue the Fish Oil.
At 4x a week, feel free to increase your dose of ArA up to 1.5g if you tolerate the 1g well without any joint pain.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
GMS helps the breakdown on ArA. GlycerGrow from controlled labs is a popular GMS product.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
not to hijack this thread but what are thoughts on ara/gda/triazole stack

Money aside.
Would work well. Might get a little bit of sore joints using an AI concurrently but then again, you might not. Vague much? :D

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I just started Ara yesterday. I like what I felt on today's workout. Did 4 yesterday and 5 today.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started Ara yesterday. I like what I felt on today's workout. Did 4 yesterday and 5 today.
The pumps kick in pretty quickly. Love it!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would work well. Might get a little bit of sore joints using an AI concurrently but then again, you might not. Vague much? :D
Have used X Gels + Erase twice (currently on it) and no joint issues. AND I am using reduce xt and still no joint issues

:winning:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Have used X Gels + Erase twice (currently on it) and no joint issues. AND I am using reduce xt and still no joint issues

:winning:
Thats a sick stack too. I get sore joints from erase so you must be blessed haha.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
The pumps kick in pretty quickly. Love it!
Definitely stronger pumps,but the weights got lighter and I was able to push out more reps. Usually on the last set at max weight I would struggle to reach 6 but I was hitting 8 with no problem. Can't wait for the next work out.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stronger pumps,but the weights got lighter and I was able to push out more reps. Usually on the last set at max weight I would struggle to reach 6 but I was hitting 8 with no problem. Can't wait for the next work out.
It looks like you respond rather well to ArA. Some people need to run it for a few weeks before noticing anything, getting better pumps after the first dose is very nice. You should do well on your cycle!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great. I had to back off ArA/agmatine cause the pumps were too big and making it so I couldn't get as many reps as I wanted/could get.

BigLank

Awards
anyone with ulcerative colitis, chrons, or in issues try ara? doesn't the omega 6 cause inflammation? inflammation causes my gi issues and am worried the ara will amplify it. omega 3 supplements help with my inflammation and I'm readin u shouldn't take or limited doses with ara, thoughts? thanks fellas.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
That's great. I had to back off ArA/agmatine cause the pumps were too big and making it so I couldn't get as many reps as I wanted/could get.
I'm using that combo too. I'm gonna bump to six and max out at that. Agamatine I'm at 2 500 mgs.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
anyone with ulcerative colitis, chrons, or in issues try ara? doesn't the omega 6 cause inflammation? inflammation causes my gi issues and am worried the ara will amplify it. omega 3 supplements help with my inflammation and I'm readin u shouldn't take or limited doses with ara, thoughts? thanks fellas.
Molecular Nutrition does not recommend anyone with inflammation problems take ArA. If you have GI issues related to inflammation then I would not take ArA.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great question, and I'm glad you asked prior to purchasing.

Absolutely do not take Arachidonic Acid if you suffer from ulcerative colitis, Chron's, or any inflammatory that warning is right on the bottle. ArA will in fact amplify your GI troubles.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like you respond rather well to ArA. Some people need to run it for a few weeks before noticing anything, getting better pumps after the first dose is very nice. You should do well on your cycle!
Absolutely, with pumps from the first dose I would expect a lot of lean mass over the next 50 days.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you're loving it like I knew you would =)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find it amazing in my 1-2 years of working out and using various supps, that I never heard about ArA at all. I hope it lives up to the hype, because my ArA shipment is coming in this week and I am coming off a deload week.

Makes me wonder how it can be so good, considering it is not a prohormone/steroid

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find it amazing in my 1-2 years of working out and using various supps, that I never heard about ArA at all. I hope it lives up to the hype, because my ArA shipment is coming in this week and I am coming off a deload week.

Makes me wonder how it can be so good, considering it is not a prohormone/steroid
Molecular Nutrition first patented the ingredient and brought it to the sports nutrition market a full ten years ago, and has been selling it very successfully ever since.

Arachidonic Acid is fundamental to muscle growth, it's a key regulator in protein synthesis. Being a macro nutrient, it is like saying I hope protein delivers and lives up to the hype... this isnt a wonder herb scam product like much of the market is filled with, it's an essential nutrient required for muscle growth.

BigLank

Awards
bummer guys, I have ulcerative colitis. I figured it wouldn't be good for me. oh well, guess I'm stuck at 250 pounds forever. jk.