Alphamine + Ephedrine
- 11-15-2013, 11:14 PM
- 11-16-2013, 12:13 AM
I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
- 11-16-2013, 06:21 PM
11-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Honestly I see no real need for "e" with alphamine.... I had perfect results with alpha solo
LG Sciences forum representative
11-16-2013, 11:07 PM
11-17-2013, 02:51 AM
11-17-2013, 06:58 AM
It is against label directions if both products and therefore I will not advocate its use.
I will say that myself and others have used this combination with no ill sides. I used 2sccops Alpha, 24 mg E in my morning dose.
Alphamine us amazingly effective solo and this combo is likely not required, I was just going a little overboard in the weeks leading to my wedding/honeymoon to be beach-ready
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
11-17-2013, 07:10 AM
11-17-2013, 09:46 AM
As others have said, I would avoid Ephedrine with Alphamine given the Higenamine content.
Similar Forum Threads
- By p_zub in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 03-18-2003, 08:00 AM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:11 AM
- By pogue in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2003, 02:43 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:51 PM