Alphamine + Ephedrine

  1. Alphamine + Ephedrine


    Has this been done before and what dosage?


  2. I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
    Cool. Thanks, man.
    •   
       


  4. Honestly I see no real need for "e" with alphamine.... I had perfect results with alpha solo

  5. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
    If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?
    Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    It is against label directions if both products and therefore I will not advocate its use.

    I will say that myself and others have used this combination with no ill sides. I used 2sccops Alpha, 24 mg E in my morning dose.

    Alphamine us amazingly effective solo and this combo is likely not required, I was just going a little overboard in the weeks leading to my wedding/honeymoon to be beach-ready
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.
    Gotcha. thanks.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  9. As others have said, I would avoid Ephedrine with Alphamine given the Higenamine content.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:11 AM
  4. I got your ephedrine right here
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 03:43 PM
  5. Ephedrine Dangers: BS?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Log in
Log in