Alphamine + Ephedrine

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Has this been done before and what dosage?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
Cool. Thanks, man.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Honestly I see no real need for "e" with alphamine.... I had perfect results with alpha solo

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?
Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is against label directions if both products and therefore I will not advocate its use.

I will say that myself and others have used this combination with no ill sides. I used 2sccops Alpha, 24 mg E in my morning dose.

Alphamine us amazingly effective solo and this combo is likely not required, I was just going a little overboard in the weeks leading to my wedding/honeymoon to be beach-ready

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.
Gotcha. :thumbsup: thanks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As others have said, I would avoid Ephedrine with Alphamine given the Higenamine content.