Alphamine + Ephedrine

1. Alphamine + Ephedrine

Has this been done before and what dosage?

2. I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
    Cool. Thanks, man.

4. Honestly I see no real need for "e" with alphamine.... I had perfect results with alpha solo
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I started a thread about this a few months ago. Both alphamine and EC use the same receptor so they should not be taken together. You could take a dose of EC in the morning then alphamine as a pre workout 6-8 hours later. The important thing is to separate the dosages atleast 4 hours apart.
    If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    If this is the case, why do people commonly add yohimbe to the ec stack?
    Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

It is against label directions if both products and therefore I will not advocate its use.

I will say that myself and others have used this combination with no ill sides. I used 2sccops Alpha, 24 mg E in my morning dose.

Alphamine us amazingly effective solo and this combo is likely not required, I was just going a little overboard in the weeks leading to my wedding/honeymoon to be beach-ready
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by AlexErdellan View Post
    Its the higenamine in alphamine that is a beta agonist like ephedrine . yohimbine is an alpha agonist and synergizes with beta agonists.
    Gotcha. thanks.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

9. As others have said, I would avoid Ephedrine with Alphamine given the Higenamine content.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a question about ephedrine
    By p_zub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM
  2. In Defense of Ephedrine
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:11 AM