Preworkout for Craziness?

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
I'm looking for a new preworkout that, for lack of a better phrase, makes me off the wall bat**** crazy!

I've been stacking a scoop of the old school Jack3d (about 1/8 left now) and half a scoop of BCAAs on a 4-hour empty stomach. Loving the effects.

But I'm almost out of Jack3d. Any advice on new pre's? I'm a fan of White Flood and the old school neurocore (got an updated neurocore and was VERY disappointed).

I was thinking Jekyll but its so damn expensive! And Craze is gone now :(

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just snort any of them, no thank you's are necessary

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like White Flood, then try their new version. Solid prewo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evol for crazy energy. White flood reborn is good. Not crazy energy but nice overall feel as well

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a new preworkout that, for lack of a better phrase, makes me off the wall bat**** crazy!

I've been stacking a scoop of the old school Jack3d (about 1/8 left now) and half a scoop of BCAAs on a 4-hour empty stomach. Loving the effects.

But I'm almost out of Jack3d. Any advice on new pre's? I'm a fan of White Flood and the old school neurocore (got an updated neurocore and was VERY disappointed).

What about snorting dmaa? Lol

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Jay Cutler says 1MR Vortex is "crazy, crazy, crazy". Welcome to the post - craze era of preworkout marketing.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jay Cutler says 1MR Vortex is "crazy, crazy, crazy". Welcome to the post - craze era of preworkout marketing.
Oh, well if Jay Cutler said that publicly, it must be the best. I mean c'mon, it's Jay.

:)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for a new preworkout that, for lack of a better phrase, makes me off the wall bat**** crazy! I've been stacking a scoop of the old school Jack3d (about 1/8 left now) and half a scoop of BCAAs on a 4-hour empty stomach. Loving the effects. But I'm almost out of Jack3d. Any advice on new pre's? I'm a fan of White Flood and the old school neurocore (got an updated neurocore and was VERY disappointed). I was thinking Jekyll but its so damn expensive! And Craze is gone now :(
Full scoop of Gameday. Delicious taste and unbelievable focus! Intense without a crash afterward. Not too many people can handle a full scoop...dare ya lol

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Conquer all the way brother

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full scoop of Gameday. Delicious taste and unbelievable focus! Intense without a crash afterward. Not too many people can handle a full scoop...dare ya lol
Full scoop is where it's at. I never liked Craze anyhow, Gameday makes me feel much better, intense focus, and like you said no crash.
OP, I think you would like it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Check out our new level 2 to stack with any pwo. It will get you pretty fukin crazy lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to run a log of FINAFLEX Stimul8 and I've heard some pretty intense things about it. Looking forward to it :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, that Level II is out of control! Zzzziiinnnggg.
My first dose gave me (oddly) respiratory distress symptoms that subsided after awhile and then it never happened again. I guess I took it too early in the morning for my body to wake up to lol...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first dose gave me (oddly) respiratory distress symptoms that subsided after awhile and then it never happened again. I guess I took it too early in the morning for my body to wake up to lol...
It could have been totally unrelated to the level 2 if it never recurred. I've never had any issue. Strange though!

dangermouse

Awards
Forgot to quote. Sorry about that. Could you elaborate?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gameday is great. So good choice.
Others to look into at a later date are

Stimul8
Supersize
And Stimulant X if you like your energy in pill form. Stim X is strong though. I only use 1 cap personally.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Stimula8
Muscle marinade

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT
Uncut
Condense

propho

Awards
  • Established
I am sure they were mentioned but alphamine and enhanced make me crazy.. Try stacking em.. One scoop of each.. Though as a disclaimer I am not responsible for anything that happens after..

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enhanced
Stimul8
Ignite 2
Focus XT

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a sample packet of SuperDrive with amino last and carbion last night in 10 oz water and got super hot. Vascular. Full and energy like crazy.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I am sure they were mentioned but alphamine and enhanced make me crazy.. Try stacking em.. One scoop of each.. Though as a disclaimer I am not responsible for anything that happens after..
Iv done this a few times. Love it.
But nothing beats 2 scoops of enhanced. I hope the stuff never stops being produced because it is by far my favorite pre w

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I took a sample packet of SuperDrive with amino last and carbion last night in 10 oz water and got super hot. Vascular. Full and energy like crazy.
This my be a stupid question, but does taking a pre workout mixed with a carbohydrate supplement blunt the effectiveness of the PW?

Pre w's always hit me harder on a empty stomach

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This my be a stupid question, but does taking a pre workout mixed with a carbohydrate supplement blunt the effectiveness of the PW?

Yes.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Depends on goal!!!

Glycogen resynthesis was my goal. Not pre workout.

Just filling muscle bellies to the max and causing insulin resistance in fat cells

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established

If you are looking for just crazy energy, the original Maximize Intense with 1, 3 DMAA is possibly the best you will find (it's still out there...just google) and I just found it googling for like 20 bucks.

Apparently Mr. Hyde is crazy as well (and it has 400mg caffeine so I would imagine that's accurate).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for just crazy energy, the original Maximize Intense with 1, 3 DMAA is possibly the best you will find (it's still out there...just google) and I just found it googling for like 20 bucks.
Unfortunately it tastes like ****. Chalky and bland. Yech! But the effects... GOOD LAWD!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Depends on goal!!!

Glycogen resynthesis was my goal. Not pre workout.

Just filling muscle bellies to the max and causing insulin resistance in fat cells
My goal at the moment is mass.
I guess I will continue to tAke my pre w on a empty stomach and then drink my carbs and peptopro intra workout. It's been working really really well

RyGuy14

RyGuy14

Awards
My goal at the moment is mass.
I guess I will continue to tAke my pre w on a empty stomach and then drink my carbs and peptopro intra workout. It's been working really really well
I almost always take a pre on an empty stomach. Never taken carbs during a workout though....kinda interesting, might give that a try sometime