Reform Solo or more Stack Type Product?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the simply ingredients profile and at the price. For a more efficacious dose on at least one of the ingredients, I'm thinking it's a 2 bottles a month type product, which isn't too bad as it's like sub-$50 for a month supply @ 2 bottles. I'm leaning towards this being more of a stack product though for more potent effect, most likely with some sort of stimmed product (preworkout or stimmed burner). It's on sale and I'm kind of tempted to pick it up... or maybe wait for NP to carry it to see what the crazy NP intro deal will be...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very good formula on its own, but Im sure (for the most part) those who do not have adverse reactions to stims will stack it with a stim based burner for even better results.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very good formula on its own, but Im sure (for the most part) those who do not have adverse reactions to stims will stack it with a stim based burner for even better results.
I think running it solo would make it great for a recomp. Running it with some stimmed thermos could really ramp up the fat loss due to raising cAMP.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think running it solo would make it great for a recomp. Running it with some stimmed thermos could really ramp up the fat loss due to raising cAMP.
Absolutely, it is pretty versatile both in terms of stacking and as potentially being one of the better supplements out there for keeping fat gains minimal while bulking or retaining muscle on a deficit.