bsn nitrix

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I responded really well to this supp.. anyone have good results or better with something else

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How exactly did you "respond really well" to it?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I've tried Nitrix before and personally didnt notice any difference in my training. Since then I had switched to Conquer and KNO3, that is my recommendation.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember trying this product years ago. Maybe when it first came out. It was like taking horse pills.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nitrix isn't worth the money.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
They probably make the pills smaller now. I don't know. I don't buy BSN products anymore.
You mean bull **** nutrition? Sorry. Syntha 6 is okay tasting but no explode or..diarrhea powder turned me off all bsn products.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I tried the OG formula when I was 18. It was bitch and a half remembering to take 9 pills a day in between meals.

I remember the "pump" being inconsistent. I did lean out during that period but I think it was my training and diet that really did it.

I went to m-stak after that and got a thrombose vein in my forearm. That was fun...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I must've had the OG formula as well. Horse pills that were probably nothing more than sugar pills. It did nothing for me. This was maybe around 2006? I forget. It was when I first started getting into supplements.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
AaronJP1 Supplements 30
Billd82 Supplement Auction 0