best Casein besides ON Casein

  1. best Casein besides ON Casein


    ON is good looking to change but want same or better quality.any suggestions.Thanks


  2. Add some cottage cheese.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  3. Plain Greek Yogurt
    Milk
    Cottage Cheese
    •   
       


  4. Dymatize elite casein is pretty good. I like it better that cottage cheese because cottage cheese has to much sodium.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Dymatize elite casein is pretty good. I like it better that cottage cheese because cottage cheese has to much sodium.
    Sodium isn't a bad thing.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Sodium isn't a bad thing.
    In high amounts it is. Don't get me wrong cottage cheese is much better than a powdered casein protein but if your looking for a supplement shake besides ON casein Dymatize is pretty quality stuff.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    In high amounts it is. Don't get me wrong cottage cheese is much better than a powdered casein protein but if your looking for a supplement shake besides ON casein Dymatize is pretty quality stuff.
    Overblown. The JAMA published a longitudinal study showing intakes above RDI (or whatever you guys use as your total daily recommended amount) and at the recommended/ below.

    No causation for high BP in the high salt group.

    Also as an important note is that eating too little can be bad.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    ON is good looking to change but want same or better quality.any suggestions.Thanks
    Hi shurushuru. SAN Fusion is a solid choice for straight casein powders. I haven't tried the chocolate, but am a fan of the vanilla pudding flavor.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Hi shurushuru. SAN Fusion is a solid choice for straight casein powders. I haven't tried the chocolate, but am a fan of the vanilla pudding flavor.
    I came in to throw out SAN Vanilla Pudding Casein. I just made some pudding with it. Not big on straight casein powders, but the SAN is probably all I'd buy outside of XF.

  10. Waste. Of. Money.

  11. I haven't drank casein protein in years and I'm still building muscle just fine, if not better.

    I think the human body can go up to 72 hours fasted before it begins wasting muscle for every. That probably means 8 hours without protein won't hurt.

  12. Steak
    The Swole Stoner

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Steak
    Not casein
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. for micellar casein, your choices are ON, Universal, or Musclepharm

    the rest of the other brands sneak cheaper sources of casein in their formulas

  15. I picked up some dymatize casein on sale...CnC, was ok...and cinnamon bun, which is greatness...usually combine 1:1 casein/whey...love the thickness it has and satiety...have sampled SAN vanilla pudding casein and that was the bomb...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  16. Dymatize casein is what you are looking for. Great taste, great quality.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  17. If you want a Casein supplement, I like Casein Pro by Universal. I have read that Dymatize makes a solid tasting Casein as well.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  18. Casein makes me bloat up like a balloon. If I want slow digesting protein, I'll eat eggs or have some cottage cheese.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  19. SAN Casein if I had to pick one.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  20. Dymatize, when I'm out of cottage cheese

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Dymatize, when I'm out of cottage cheese
    Have you had the Cinna Roll? If so, how was it?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  22. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    ON is good looking to change but want same or better quality.any suggestions.Thanks
    Pure casein proteins IMO opinion like ON are a bit outdated. At this point I prefer a Milk Protein Isolate or whole food before bed.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Pure casein proteins IMO opinion like ON are a bit outdated. At this point I prefer a Milk Protein Isolate or whole food before bed.
    MPI or Whey Isolate are probably my favorite forms.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best night time protein? Dymatize, Probolic, ON Casein?
    By Sebasturea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM
  2. What Is the Consensus on Casein Hydrolysate?
    By 50Carbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 11:12 PM
  3. On Casein
    By dave12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 04:55 AM
  4. ON casein protien turned to pudding?
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. ON casein protein
    By OmarJackson in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Log in
Log in