Endurance (bcaa) question

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What do you guys think about mixing it in a gallon jug of water and sip all day on it?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use to do that with Aminox by BSN when it first dropped because they sent me like 5 jugs of it.

How many grams of BCAAs do you plan on adding? What product? Intermittent Fasting?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Kind of pointless IMO unless youre just looking fir a flavoured drink..

In a cut this would be continually supplying insulin and alternate fuel to be burnt instead of fat.

In a bulk you should be eating enough protein in your meals that this would be totally unnecessary.

The Solution would have a lot to say against this as well due to the benefits of spacing amino/protein intake, it is best to keep a refractory period I believe studies showed a 5g leucine dose half way between spaced meals was ideal fir protein synthesis

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kind of pointless IMO unless youre just looking fir a flavoured drink..

In a cut this would be continually supplying insulin and alternate fuel to be burnt instead of fat.

In a bulk you should be eating enough protein in your meals that this would be totally unnecessary.

The Solution would have a lot to say against this as well due to the benefits of spacing amino/protein intake, it is best to keep a refractory period I believe studies showed a 5g leucine dose half way between spaced meals was ideal fir protein synthesis
Gotcha thanks

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not cutting. Bulking
You'd pretty much be drinking flavored water then, and that's just expensive. Something like Mio or the Dasini Flavored Water drops would be much better for that. lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You'd pretty much be drinking flavored water then, and that's just expensive. Something like Mio or the Dasini Flavored Water drops would be much better for that. lol
Jw if there were any benefits of doing that, that's all