Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%

Dexaprine XR

How do you guys like Dexaprine XR? Pre workouts don't seem to give me energy anymore and I heard DXR gives you lots of energy. Let me know what y'all think please

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

Just take 200mg of caffeine and some L-arginine or Agmatine. DXR is too expensive if youre trying to just use it pre workout.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Just take 200mg of caffeine and some L-arginine or Agmatine. DXR is too expensive if youre trying to just use it pre workout.
    well I could use the weight loss effects in it too haha.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

L-Arginine, lol.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Right now I am using Dexaprine XR right when I wake up. I also train in the morning, so for me works as a killer preWO. Lots of energy!

Though, if you are looking for a preWO try Conquer.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

L-Arginine, lol.
    Ya some dont like it but I respond great to arginine. And it is much cheaper than Agmatine. But you could go with citrulline malate also.. You just have to find what your body responds to best.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya some dont like it but I respond great to arginine. And it is much cheaper than Agmatine. But you could go with citrulline malate also.. You just have to find what your body responds to best.
    Id rather pay the few extra bucks for Agmatine personally. But if it works for ya, that's good then.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%

Dexaprine XR gave me a lot of energy but did not sit well with me, I think it is the yohimbe. Many do like it though and I think you can find trial size bottles if I am not mistaken so worth a shot. That or simply take a break from the stims for a while till the pre's give you a boost again.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Dxr is like $19 a bottle and I can only do 2 half pill servings per day so if lasts 2 mos, VERY inexpensive. What other fat burner is $19 for 2 months????
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Dexaprine is cheap (1/2 a tab is all most people need) and I found it very effective during weight loss. Better than anything I have tried and I am a supplement junkie.
    It would certainly drive your workouts as well - if your pre-workout is not doing it - bite off a 1/4 to 1/2 dexaprine and your good. Appetite suppression is off the charts.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.76%

Not a complete pre-workout in my mind but add a bulk ingredient or 2 and you will love it.

There are a million Iforce promoters around so its hard to know when to actually trust a product to be as good as they all say but in this case, Dex XR is a winner.

I am stim resistant as all hell, Dex XR still gives me a good kick though, good product.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Dexaprine xr is a far more comprehensive stim than plain caffeine and should not by any means be suggested as a suitable replacement. Dexaprine is also fairly cheap. 60 pills for 30 bucks average. Most people only need 1/2 cap.. So thats 120 workouts for 30 bucks. That is several months worth right there.

Plus caffeine causes crashing, dexaprines stim complex last for hours past your workout.. For some up to 12 hours.

Mike
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

For pump it literally won't do much. The circulating levels of Arginine are so high (without supplementation) that consuming more literally just adds to the backlog.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%

Dexaprine isn't really a pre-workout; besides a few stims, its intended use isnt for this purpose so it lacks many other ergogenics. If stims are all you're after and you want a bit of a kick, then sure but if you want something a bit more comprehensive, then I suggest adding some bulk things to the mix (Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine and/ or Citrulline Malate, Nitrates etc.).
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.57%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Dexaprine xr is a far more comprehensive stim than plain caffeine and should not by any means be suggested as a suitable replacement. Dexaprine is also fairly cheap. 60 pills for 30 bucks average. Most people only need 1/2 cap.. So thats 120 workouts for 30 bucks. That is several months worth right there.

Plus caffeine causes crashing, dexaprines stim complex last for hours past your workout.. For some up to 12 hours.

Mike
    So it is ok to break the tabs? I thought the XR meant extended release and thus you should not break the tabs. If I could do this it would be great as a whole tab is simply too much for me at this time. Thank you.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I really like DXR it give me a ton of energy. but Id rather only take it when im cutting. I take Conquer as my base preworkout
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.15%

Thanks guys, and good morning. Time to suck today's dick.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    So it is ok to break the tabs? I thought the XR meant extended release and thus you should not break the tabs. If I could do this it would be great as a whole tab is simply too much for me at this time. Thank you.
    Yes, it's ok to break tabs. Any part of it will be extended release. When dieting, I keep one in my pocket and if the hunger cravings come on when I am not ready to eat....bit off a little bit and there gone. And of course all the other benefits that come with it.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Parish0852 View Post
    Thanks guys, and good morning. Time to suck today's dick.
    Good outlook, lol....
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.74%

Dexaprine is a strange beast. Strong as hell, but not in a way that sits well with me. Or my wife. Bear in mind, I'm pretty tolerant to DMAA and I'm prescribed daily adderall (no I don't take anything together). But most others love it. It is definitely very potent.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I really like DXR it give me a ton of energy. but Id rather only take it when im cutting. I take Conquer as my base preworkout
    i'm with you....i wouldn't necessarily use dexaprine as a preworkout, i'd use it for a fat burner to lose some fat....however i would dose it preworkout for when i was cutting haha hope that makes sense
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

it can be used as a pre-workout...in fact, we should have a powder version ready for US customers soon...unfortunately the Australians get it first! Green Apple and Tangy Tangerine flavors
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    it can be used as a pre-workout...in fact, we should have a powder version ready for US customers soon...unfortunately the Australians get it first! Green Apple and Tangy Tangerine flavors
    now thats something i'd love to try....lean after the new years is the goal
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

A powder sweet!!!! I was hopeful this would happen
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.93%

GREEN APPLE!!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Same ingredient profile/ratios? Is this known?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.44%

Safe for women?

Is this supplement safe for women? Some guys are commenting on its potency and I'm wondering if this would be too much for a 120 lb female. My wife might be interested in using this...

Thanks,
    Monte
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Monte Brogan View Post
    Is this supplement safe for women? Some guys are commenting on its potency and I'm wondering if this would be too much for a 120 lb female. My wife might be interested in using this...

Thanks,
    Monte
    What's nice about is you can take any size portion you want. When I dieting I take a cap with me and chew off a little piece to control appetite...I m talking 1/6 a cap to start. As tolerance builds up take more. You won't find a better fat burner / appetite suppressant out there..
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.44%

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    What's nice about is you can take any size portion you want. When I dieting I take a cap with me and chew off a little piece to control appetite...I m talking 1/6 a cap to start. As tolerance builds up take more. You won't find a better fat burner / appetite suppressant out there..
    Bakerwil, thanks. Wow - 1/6 of a cap? Its that potent? Would you recommend the same dose for a female trying for the first time?

Thanks,
    Monte
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

whats the main stim in dexaprine xr? acacia rigidula? correct me if im wrong but there are at least three versions of dexaprine out there? the first one with dmaa and dioodos is off the market. and where is the difference between the others? which is the european version?
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    whats the main stim in dexaprine xr? acacia rigidula? correct me if im wrong but there are at least three versions of dexaprine out there? the first one with dmaa and dioodos is off the market. and where is the difference between the others? which is the european version?
    I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....
    V2 was my favorite, but way to strong IMO. V1, V2 are no longer produced, only dexaprine XR which imo is the most stable, and most complete.

Mike
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.06%

A powder form sounds sweet! Id musch rather have a powder than a pill! just me though
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.31%

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    A powder form sounds sweet! Id musch rather have a powder than a pill! just me though
    I'm the same why. For some reason I love drinking my pre workouts and thermos. If rather drink them than pop pills/caps
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I'm the same why. For some reason I love drinking my pre workouts and thermos. If rather drink them than pop pills/caps
    I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice!
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.31%

I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice!
    Thats great news. I defiantly will be purchasing.
    I'm not using a fat burner at the moment, but when I do it's alphamine mixed with FP compete. I will switch it to powdered dexaprine as soon as you guys release it
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%

I love Dexaprine XR personally. One of the best stimulants I've used.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.92%

XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.
    Nothing wrong with turning a bottle into 120 caplets if half a caplet is enough
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

I bought a pill splitter lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estevato's Dexaprine XR log!!
    By Estevato58 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. iForce Dexaprine XR