Dexaprine XR - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Dexaprine XR

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ive used this same approach and its a good combo for sure. I found it best the other way around.. since I cant drink coffee with dex or alpha, I prefer to have the alpha in the morning and sip on it in place of a cup or two of coffee.
    Haha I am such a stim junkie I still have a black coffee with dexaprine! Matter of face...I wash the dexaprine down with the coffee!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    Haha I am such a stim junkie I still have a black coffee with dexaprine! Matter of face...I wash the dexaprine down with the coffee!
    a full pill of dexaprine? geez, here i am waiting to open my dexaprine because i'm on a mild stimulant preworkout stack right now
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    a full pill of dexaprine? geez, here i am waiting to open my dexaprine because i'm on a mild stimulant preworkout stack right now
    In all seriousness, I've always had an addiction to "stims" if you get my drift. I do get a great buzz from a full pill & it wears off around 11am-noon (I take it around 6:30am-7am). Ironically my blood pressure is as perfect as it could be (last checked about a month ago 122/80)...LOL
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation

fwiw, i am not a rep of any company and am highly stim tolerant and dexaprine does it for me. i only take a half pill at a time because a whole one gets me a little too jacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

damn! takes me a little while to build up to a whole pill of dexaprine. Though I do use it a lot for my preWO.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In all seriousness, I've always had an addiction to "stims" if you get my drift. I do get a great buzz from a full pill & it wears off around 11am-noon (I take it around 6:30am-7am). Ironically my blood pressure is as perfect as it could be (last checked about a month ago 122/80)...LOL
    glad dexaprine doesn't raise your blood pressure, i totally get the dift about the addiction to stims though
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

I like it for a pre work out myself .. its quite good when combined with hemavol
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    fwiw, i am not a rep of any company and am highly stim tolerant and dexaprine does it for me. i only take a half pill at a time because a whole one gets me a little too jacked.
    Been using dexaprine for years now, and still don't do a whole pill! Not with V1, V2, or XR!!

Mike
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I use it for the raw energy and fat burning at 4am. it def gets me up and going.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dexaprine XR is fantastic, especially because you can split the caps in two and double the bottle. Most people can't handle a full cap of it.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

have an unopened bottle of dexaprine i was going to start with, but i really want to try max out, not sure i can handle both stimulant wise....decisions, decisions
  12. Banned

I like it for a pre work out myself .. its quite good when combined with hemavol
    This. Tried it once with Hemavol and felt like the Hulk.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blondmuscle View Post
    This. Tried it once with Hemavol and felt like the Hulk.
    well you kinda look like the HULK!!

seriously though, if Max out is too strong I will keep the thermoxyn doses on the other side of the day.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  14. Banned

well you kinda look like the HULK!! seriously though, if Max out is too strong I will keep the thermoxyn doses on the other side of the day.
    Haha! And there goes my ego!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

have an unopened bottle of dexaprine i was going to start with, but i really want to try max out, not sure i can handle both stimulant wise....decisions, decisions
    I use Stimul8 as my preworkout lately & the full pill of Dexaprine stims me so much I barely feel the stimul8 lol!!! But if you're only taking a half pill of dexaprine you should be fine....IF you spread them out enough.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

I use Stimul8 as my preworkout lately & the full pill of Dexaprine stims me so much I barely feel the stimul8 lol!!! But if you're only taking a half pill of dexaprine you should be fine....IF you spread them out enough.
    yeah thats the option, 1/2 dexaprine in the a.m. around 7:30, max out pre workout around 5:30ish
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

yeah thats the option, 1/2 dexaprine in the a.m. around 7:30, max out pre workout around 5:30ish
    Oh you should be fine with that!!! The dexaprine will wear off much sooner than that. I take the dexaprine between 6-7am and my preworkout around 9-10am....then Alphamine around 2-3pm.....believe it or not I do not crash from all the stims either.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Oh you should be fine with that!!! The dexaprine will wear off much sooner than that. I take the dexaprine between 6-7am and my preworkout around 9-10am....then Alphamine around 2-3pm.....believe it or not I do not crash from all the stims either.
    this is coming from you haha, you can do meth and be like mehh no biggie....but what i have happen sometimes, i'll take stimulants in the morning like dexprine, i'll be good around 12 or atleast i think i am, then i add some more stimulants ie: max out then i blast off stronger than normal
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

this is coming from you haha, you can do meth and be like mehh no biggie....but what i have happen sometimes, i'll take stimulants in the morning like dexprine, i'll be good around 12 or atleast i think i am, then i add some more stimulants ie: max out then i blast off stronger than normal
    LOL...I do get a buzz though...yet sleep like a baby except having to pee a lot with all the water I am drinking for this show. But I fall right back to sleep. Wednesday I wasn't feeling well so took off my summer job & working out...I slept in until 9:45am!!!! I am usually up between 6-7am in the summer months. JUst be careful and start the max out at a half dose & build up to a full scoop....
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

LOL...I do get a buzz though...yet sleep like a baby except having to pee a lot with all the water I am drinking for this show. But I fall right back to sleep. Wednesday I wasn't feeling well so took off my summer job & working out...I slept in until 9:45am!!!! I am usually up between 6-7am in the summer months. JUst be careful and start the max out at a half dose & build up to a full scoop....
    you sure are selling me on this idea, when i run out of my current pre stack i should have max out in my hands....i'll run 1/2 dex in the morning and 1/2 to 1 scoop of max out pre workout and see what happens
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estevato's Dexaprine XR log!!
    By Estevato58 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 01:27 PM
  2. iForce Dexaprine XR
    By marblemadness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Dexaprine XR!!! Shred fat!!
    By Mcelis323 in forum Supplement Logs