Dexaprine XR

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
How do you guys like Dexaprine XR? Pre workouts don't seem to give me energy anymore and I heard DXR gives you lots of energy. Let me know what y'all think please

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take 200mg of caffeine and some L-arginine or Agmatine. DXR is too expensive if youre trying to just use it pre workout.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Just take 200mg of caffeine and some L-arginine or Agmatine. DXR is too expensive if youre trying to just use it pre workout.
well I could use the weight loss effects in it too haha.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Arginine, lol.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Right now I am using Dexaprine XR right when I wake up. I also train in the morning, so for me works as a killer preWO. Lots of energy!

Though, if you are looking for a preWO try Conquer.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Arginine, lol.
Ya some dont like it but I respond great to arginine. And it is much cheaper than Agmatine. But you could go with citrulline malate also.. You just have to find what your body responds to best.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya some dont like it but I respond great to arginine. And it is much cheaper than Agmatine. But you could go with citrulline malate also.. You just have to find what your body responds to best.
Id rather pay the few extra bucks for Agmatine personally. But if it works for ya, that's good then.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Dexaprine XR gave me a lot of energy but did not sit well with me, I think it is the yohimbe. Many do like it though and I think you can find trial size bottles if I am not mistaken so worth a shot. That or simply take a break from the stims for a while till the pre's give you a boost again.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Dxr is like $19 a bottle and I can only do 2 half pill servings per day so if lasts 2 mos, VERY inexpensive. What other fat burner is $19 for 2 months????

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Dexaprine is cheap (1/2 a tab is all most people need) and I found it very effective during weight loss. Better than anything I have tried and I am a supplement junkie.
It would certainly drive your workouts as well - if your pre-workout is not doing it - bite off a 1/4 to 1/2 dexaprine and your good. Appetite suppression is off the charts.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not a complete pre-workout in my mind but add a bulk ingredient or 2 and you will love it.

There are a million Iforce promoters around so its hard to know when to actually trust a product to be as good as they all say but in this case, Dex XR is a winner.

I am stim resistant as all hell, Dex XR still gives me a good kick though, good product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine xr is a far more comprehensive stim than plain caffeine and should not by any means be suggested as a suitable replacement. Dexaprine is also fairly cheap. 60 pills for 30 bucks average. Most people only need 1/2 cap.. So thats 120 workouts for 30 bucks. That is several months worth right there.

Plus caffeine causes crashing, dexaprines stim complex last for hours past your workout.. For some up to 12 hours.

Mike

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For pump it literally won't do much. The circulating levels of Arginine are so high (without supplementation) that consuming more literally just adds to the backlog.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine isn't really a pre-workout; besides a few stims, its intended use isnt for this purpose so it lacks many other ergogenics. If stims are all you're after and you want a bit of a kick, then sure but if you want something a bit more comprehensive, then I suggest adding some bulk things to the mix (Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine and/ or Citrulline Malate, Nitrates etc.).

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Dexaprine xr is a far more comprehensive stim than plain caffeine and should not by any means be suggested as a suitable replacement. Dexaprine is also fairly cheap. 60 pills for 30 bucks average. Most people only need 1/2 cap.. So thats 120 workouts for 30 bucks. That is several months worth right there.

Plus caffeine causes crashing, dexaprines stim complex last for hours past your workout.. For some up to 12 hours.

Mike
So it is ok to break the tabs? I thought the XR meant extended release and thus you should not break the tabs. If I could do this it would be great as a whole tab is simply too much for me at this time. Thank you.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I really like DXR it give me a ton of energy. but Id rather only take it when im cutting. I take Conquer as my base preworkout

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
Thanks guys, and good morning. Time to suck today's dick.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
So it is ok to break the tabs? I thought the XR meant extended release and thus you should not break the tabs. If I could do this it would be great as a whole tab is simply too much for me at this time. Thank you.
Yes, it's ok to break tabs. Any part of it will be extended release. When dieting, I keep one in my pocket and if the hunger cravings come on when I am not ready to eat....bit off a little bit and there gone. And of course all the other benefits that come with it.

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
Dexaprine is a strange beast. Strong as hell, but not in a way that sits well with me. Or my wife. Bear in mind, I'm pretty tolerant to DMAA and I'm prescribed daily adderall (no I don't take anything together). But most others love it. It is definitely very potent.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like DXR it give me a ton of energy. but Id rather only take it when im cutting. I take Conquer as my base preworkout
i'm with you....i wouldn't necessarily use dexaprine as a preworkout, i'd use it for a fat burner to lose some fat....however i would dose it preworkout for when i was cutting haha hope that makes sense

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it can be used as a pre-workout...in fact, we should have a powder version ready for US customers soon...unfortunately the Australians get it first! Green Apple and Tangy Tangerine flavors :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it can be used as a pre-workout...in fact, we should have a powder version ready for US customers soon...unfortunately the Australians get it first! Green Apple and Tangy Tangerine flavors :D
now thats something i'd love to try....lean after the new years is the goal

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
GREEN APPLE!!!!!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Same ingredient profile/ratios? Is this known?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Safe for women?

Is this supplement safe for women? Some guys are commenting on its potency and I'm wondering if this would be too much for a 120 lb female. My wife might be interested in using this...

Thanks,
Monte

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Is this supplement safe for women? Some guys are commenting on its potency and I'm wondering if this would be too much for a 120 lb female. My wife might be interested in using this...

Thanks,
Monte
What's nice about is you can take any size portion you want. When I dieting I take a cap with me and chew off a little piece to control appetite...I m talking 1/6 a cap to start. As tolerance builds up take more. You won't find a better fat burner / appetite suppressant out there..

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
What's nice about is you can take any size portion you want. When I dieting I take a cap with me and chew off a little piece to control appetite...I m talking 1/6 a cap to start. As tolerance builds up take more. You won't find a better fat burner / appetite suppressant out there..
Bakerwil, thanks. Wow - 1/6 of a cap? Its that potent? Would you recommend the same dose for a female trying for the first time?

Thanks,
Monte

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the main stim in dexaprine xr? acacia rigidula? correct me if im wrong but there are at least three versions of dexaprine out there? the first one with dmaa and dioodos is off the market. and where is the difference between the others? which is the european version?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
whats the main stim in dexaprine xr? acacia rigidula? correct me if im wrong but there are at least three versions of dexaprine out there? the first one with dmaa and dioodos is off the market. and where is the difference between the others? which is the european version?
I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....
V2 was my favorite, but way to strong IMO. V1, V2 are no longer produced, only dexaprine XR which imo is the most stable, and most complete.

Mike

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
A powder form sounds sweet! Id musch rather have a powder than a pill! just me though

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice! :D
Thats great news. I defiantly will be purchasing.
I'm not using a fat burner at the moment, but when I do it's alphamine mixed with FP compete. I will switch it to powdered dexaprine as soon as you guys release it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.
Nothing wrong with turning a bottle into 120 caplets if half a caplet is enough

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Win.

Bought another bottle just in case it's discontinued. I only use it when I need a real kick in the ass.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Or 180 or even 240. I find if you chew up a 1/4 or cut it into little slivers - it works really well and still lasts for hours.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice! :D
Nice. I look forward to that.

I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I look forward to that.

I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.
wasnt intended to be a lighter style product by any means, just physically tolerable to take haha.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..
Hard to do when stimulants in general can caused increased anxiety :p

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?
Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.
Thanks for the info man!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info man!
bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon