Dexaprine XR

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Nothing wrong with turning a bottle into 120 caplets if half a caplet is enough
    Win.

    Bought another bottle just in case it's discontinued. I only use it when I need a real kick in the ass.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Nothing wrong with turning a bottle into 120 caplets if half a caplet is enough
    Or 180 or even 240. I find if you chew up a 1/4 or cut it into little slivers - it works really well and still lasts for hours.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice!
    Nice. I look forward to that.

    I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Nice. I look forward to that.

    I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.
    wasnt intended to be a lighter style product by any means, just physically tolerable to take haha.

  5. I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..
    Hard to do when stimulants in general can caused increased anxiety
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  7. I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?
    Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.
    Thanks for the info man!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    Thanks for the info man!
    bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon

    yep, 1/2 pill to start is always a wise idea

    Mike

  12. I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.
    1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!
    Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.
    Send me the link - I would like to follow along...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Send me the link - I would like to follow along...
    cool deal, here it is. Fitness Journey: From 300lbs to 220lbs

  17. Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?
    most stimulants are out of your system fairly quickly. What kind of testing/ what time frame are you talking about?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!
    Agreed.. awesome transformation!!!

    Mike

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    most stimulants are out of your system fairly quickly. What kind of testing/ what time frame are you talking about?
    Was more a general question no particular time frame

  21. I just took a look at the label on iforce's website and it looks like the stims in it are just rauwolscine, green tea, and caffeine. The only thing I'm unsure of is the octopamine

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Agreed.. awesome transformation!!!

    Mike
    Thanks man!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    I just took a look at the label on iforce's website and it looks like the stims in it are just rauwolscine, green tea, and caffeine. The only thing I'm unsure of is the octopamine
    Every single ingredient in the formula is a stimulant
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Every single ingredient in the formula is a stimulant
    correct. Each ingredient in Dexaprine XR is a stimulant.

  25. I'm really impressed with the XR. 1/2 tab is all I need for roughly 6 hours of smooth energy and focus with no crazy crash like the original version. Also taking tt-33.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chzcake01 View Post
    I'm really impressed with the XR. 1/2 tab is all I need for roughly 6 hours of smooth energy and focus with no crazy crash like the original version. Also taking tt-33.
    how long have you been running the two...i'm excited for the spring to use that same stack

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chzcake01 View Post
    I'm really impressed with the XR. 1/2 tab is all I need for roughly 6 hours of smooth energy and focus with no crazy crash like the original version. Also taking tt-33.
    Same as me!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    how long have you been running the two...i'm excited for the spring to use that same stack
    about a month.

  29. Does anyone know if yohimbine is in the new dexaprine xr? Thought I read that somewhere but I don't see it on the ingredient list. It makes me want to start fights and and claw my skin off.

  30. Dexaprine made me sick as ****

  31. I am stim tollerante. I can drink rockstar and go right to sleep. DXR is the only supplement that ever made me feel like I was on meth. Ive taken upward of 250mg of Ephedrine before and it doesn't compare to DXR. Maybe just how I react but I had to stop DXR as I literally felt high.

  32. Guess I won't be using it then. Sounds like too much for me.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Guess I won't be using it then. Sounds like too much for me.
    Please understand my quote above tho; the $hit does work and I did drop bf well.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jeff5886 View Post
    Please understand my quote above tho; the $hit does work and I did drop bf well.
    Yeah, I gotcha, but I'm in Recovery and anything that feels the way you described, I'll leave alone. My Recovery is more important than dropping a little more body fat.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Does anyone know if yohimbine is in the new dexaprine xr? Thought I read that somewhere but I don't see it on the ingredient list. It makes me want to start fights and and claw my skin off.
    no it has alpha yohimbine totally different in its effects. in fact for me I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling.. kinda euphoric, plus it kills your appetite.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  36. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Guess I won't be using it then. Sounds like too much for me.
    most guys are very happy with a half pill dosing. this will make a bottle last for ever! at a half or even a 1/4 caplet you can slowly temper your tolerance level and increase doses
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, I gotcha, but I'm in Recovery and anything that feels the way you described, I'll leave alone. My Recovery is more important than dropping a little more body fat.
    I recommend our new thermoxyn for this situation. its a milder stimulant but has some very cutting edge components that will help you totally change the way you look and not overstimulate you in the process. GL let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    I recommend our new thermoxyn for this situation. its a milder stimulant but has some very cutting edge components that will help you totally change the way you look and not overstimulate you in the process. GL let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
    Right on. Thanks man.

  39. I've been taking dexaprine for about 2 weeks now in preparation for a show I'm doing in October. I take a full pill in the morning & Alphamine around midday (I workout in the morning so alphamine & Dexaprine would be too much. I am also stim resistant & when the Dexaprine kicks in I am BUZZING!!! However, I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 30min before my first meal. My workout is about an hour after & I take some hemavol as my Pre since it is non-stim. Being 11 weeks out from my show I am quite lean at the moment.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mikespe View Post
    I've been taking dexaprine for about 2 weeks now in preparation for a show I'm doing in October. I take a full pill in the morning & Alphamine around midday (I workout in the morning so alphamine & Dexaprine would be too much. I am also stim resistant & when the Dexaprine kicks in I am BUZZING!!! However, I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 30min before my first meal. My workout is about an hour after & I take some hemavol as my Pre since it is non-stim. Being 11 weeks out from my show I am quite lean at the moment.
    ive used this same approach and its a good combo for sure. I found it best the other way around.. since I cant drink coffee with dex or alpha, I prefer to have the alpha in the morning and sip on it in place of a cup or two of coffee.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estevato's Dexaprine XR log!!
    By Estevato58 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:27 PM
  2. iForce Dexaprine XR
    By marblemadness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 12:16 PM
  3. Dexaprine XR!!! Shred fat!!
    By Mcelis323 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2013, 07:43 PM
  4. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Log in
Log in