Dexaprine XR

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    whats the main stim in dexaprine xr? acacia rigidula? correct me if im wrong but there are at least three versions of dexaprine out there? the first one with dmaa and dioodos is off the market. and where is the difference between the others? which is the european version?
    I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....

2. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I still have some of the original version and v2. I have tried a sample of xr (V3). The original is crazy strong - more unstable - your ok one minute, then your stimmed out for 1/2 an hour kinda thing. V2 is stable in this regard, but still really strong especially as app suppressant - something you can go to work on if you don't take too much. XR strength and appetite suppression seemed to be moderately less noticeable then v2. V2 is my favorite....
    V2 was my favorite, but way to strong IMO. V1, V2 are no longer produced, only dexaprine XR which imo is the most stable, and most complete.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. A powder form sounds sweet! Id musch rather have a powder than a pill! just me though

4. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    A powder form sounds sweet! Id musch rather have a powder than a pill! just me though
    I'm the same why. For some reason I love drinking my pre workouts and thermos. If rather drink them than pop pills/caps

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I'm the same why. For some reason I love drinking my pre workouts and thermos. If rather drink them than pop pills/caps
    I'm the opposite, but powder is soon to be here! Rejoice!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Thats great news. I defiantly will be purchasing.
    I'm not using a fat burner at the moment, but when I do it's alphamine mixed with FP compete. I will switch it to powdered dexaprine as soon as you guys release it

7. I love Dexaprine XR personally. One of the best stimulants I've used.

8. XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    XR is strong strong stuff. Strongest stim I have ever used. First time I tried it, disregarded warnings to only take half a pill cause I very resiliant to stims. Took it at 5, felt crazy stimmed out all night, couldn't fall asleep til like 3 AM lol. Lots of anxiety too.

Half a pill is good.
    Nothing wrong with turning a bottle into 120 caplets if half a caplet is enough

10. I bought a pill splitter lol
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Win.

Bought another bottle just in case it's discontinued. I only use it when I need a real kick in the ass.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Or 180 or even 240. I find if you chew up a 1/4 or cut it into little slivers - it works really well and still lasts for hours.

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Nice. I look forward to that.

I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

14. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Nice. I look forward to that.

I know XR is the "lighter" formula, but any first time users I would start half cap or do it when you have nothing else to do. The product can still kick someone's ass if they are not prepared.
    wasnt intended to be a lighter style product by any means, just physically tolerable to take haha.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

15. I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..

16. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I use dex almost daily for morning cardio but it does give you slight anxiety which if this could be corrected would be the ultimate energy/fat burner..
    Hard to do when stimulants in general can caused increased anxiety
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

17. I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?

18. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    I feel kind of nauseous while taking it. Is that common?
    Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

Got to start off slow - 1/4 or 1/5 a tab....seriously. Use it just as an appetite suppressant - in little doses for a about a week and really slowly build up the dosage. I personally found that one entire tab spread out through the day was all you ever needed. Especially if any other stim / caffeine sources are present in your day other than coffee. And I have a pretty high tolerance.
    Thanks for the info man!

20. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    Thanks for the info man!
    bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon

yep, 1/2 pill to start is always a wise idea

Mike

22. I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.

23. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.
    1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!

24. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.

25. Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.
    Send me the link - I would like to follow along...

26. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Send me the link - I would like to follow along...
    cool deal, here it is. Fitness Journey: From 300lbs to 220lbs

27. Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?

28. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?
    most stimulants are out of your system fairly quickly. What kind of testing/ what time frame are you talking about?

29. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Agreed.. awesome transformation!!!

Mike

30. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    most stimulants are out of your system fairly quickly. What kind of testing/ what time frame are you talking about?
    Was more a general question no particular time frame

Similar Forum Threads

1. Estevato's Dexaprine XR log!!
    By Estevato58 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. iForce Dexaprine XR
    By marblemadness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 01:16 PM
  3. Dexaprine XR!!! Shred fat!!
    By Mcelis323 in forum Supplement Logs