jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paragon is a solid product.

Its the only one of those three I've used.

I've used DAA in Test Powder, but never by itself (test powder has a good amount of extra ingredients).

I had a very successful run with Paragon, and logged it on here. The deeper sleep is an added bonus.

Have heard good things about MFXB, although I've never used it. Another couple of products that might be worth looking into BPS Formasurge (steroidal AI), PES Erase or Erase Pro (also an AI), BPS Endosurge Turbo, USP Test Powder (like I mentioned), Purus D-Pol (DAA + Nitrates)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Paragon > Mass fx black > DAA IMO

This takes price into account (paragon is 17.50 a unit right now...an absurd value)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paragon is a solid product.

Its the only one of those three I've used.

I've used DAA in Test Powder, but never by itself (test powder has a good amount of extra ingredients).

I had a very successful run with Paragon, and logged it on here. The deeper sleep is an added bonus.

Have heard good things about MFXB, although I've never used it. Another couple of products that might be worth looking into BPS Formasurge (steroidal AI), PES Erase or Erase Pro (also an AI), BPS Endosurge Turbo, USP Test Powder (like I mentioned), Purus D-Pol (DAA + Nitrates)

This takes price into account (paragon is 17.50 a unit right now...an absurd value)

these posts are right on.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I noticed a solid recomp effect on Paragon, and 17.50 is a crazy good deal for a month!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The only thing I noticed from paragon was a drop in libido. Nothing else at all. 8 week cycle.
Man my libido was shot on that stuff also.
This is a perfect example of peoples bodies reacting different to supplements my libido actually got higher on Paragon

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go with paragon simply for the price...can't beat it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My suggestion is to pick one of the 3 but eventually run all of them and write down what you liked and didnt like from each one for future reference.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My suggestion is to pick one of the 3 but eventually run all of them and write down what you liked and didnt like from each one for future reference.
Good suggestion. That way you will be able to see how your body responds. Out of the three you mentioned I've only used massFX and DAA. I really liked massfxblack. But everyone is different. Good luck with whatever you choose.