Nullifying the Yohimbe in Enhanced

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
So, I have some enhanced which I love for workouts, but the stim effect afterwards, presumably from the yohimbe, is rather disruptive if I need to study or sleep as it makes me too hyperactive and anxious.

As far as I am aware, yohimbe needs to be taken on an empty stomach to acheive maximum effect.
My question is, if I take my enhanced with a carb source, like Glycomyx, will the yohimbe nullified temporarily (ie subdued temporarily, but will be fully absorbed later for full effect) or will it be nullified completely?
In other words, would the addition of carbs be a way to block the uptake of the yohimbe in enhanced, effectively making a yohimbe-free version of Enhanced?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it is the fat loss effects of yohimbe are thwarted in the presence if insulin. Taking food sources with pres may just make it so you don't absorb it all in as quick of a shot, but you will still absorb it none the less.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could try taking something like Lights Out or abyss to give you better sleep and perhaps that's really what you are after.. do you like the effects u otherwise get? it all comes down to how badly you want to use the product. maybe you could replace it with some of the non stim pres on the market.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using 1.5 scoop Enhanced with 1.5-2 grams of ALCAR prior to studying about 30 minutes after eating and still getting a very nice focus.