- 02-23-2014, 07:07 AM
- 02-23-2014, 07:28 AM
Anyway. I know that most salivary hormones tests are not reliable. But according to my research for cortisol this is accurate test.
Also I remember that The from anti aging board, who seems knowledgeable in this area alway advocated 4 point salivary test.
Many times it doesn't mean that your adrenals fatigue but it could point you that you have some other issues that have harsh influence on adrenals function.
- 02-23-2014, 08:38 AM
Yes I see your point. But believe me I didn't paid a lot of money just because I was bored and decided to check my cortisol (:
Any way you do collect your salivary samples during one day. On each sample there is time during the day. Then you send all four to the lab for the diagnosis. Basically the cortisol suppose to be hight during the morning and as the days progress it getting lower. This is the normal cortisol cycle. Mine was low during all day. I remember feeling like crap during that day, lethargy and headaches. So I believe this test is accurate.
02-23-2014, 12:59 PM
You have a good eye on things (:
I'm also thinking that my problem is some kind if disorder with nervous system or maybe some kind of hidden inflammation. The problem is where I came from docs to lazy or not knowledgable enough to try and figure what's wrong. So I'm basically on my own. (:
02-23-2014, 04:58 PM
wed will finish my bottle of inhibit-p.. will do my blood tests next monday, curious about the results.
02-23-2014, 05:49 PM
02-23-2014, 06:05 PM
02-23-2014, 06:06 PM
02-23-2014, 06:07 PM
02-23-2014, 06:09 PM
02-23-2014, 06:19 PM
02-24-2014, 10:18 AM
02-24-2014, 07:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mopar Johnny in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:45 PM
- By tonyjaafan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:17 PM
- By Vidal Baboon in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 10-04-2008, 06:59 AM
- By Gettinstrong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:39 AM
- By MakinMoves456 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM