High prolactin

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Diesel is just arguing to argue. Str8 trollin.
    trolling has become the norm.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    I'd like to see the information that planted this idea in your head.
    Do you actually do any independent reading of your own, or do you just rely on others to provide you with your poorly thought out fodder? You haven't been right once in this thread, move on.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Do you actually do any independent reading of your own, or do you just rely on others to provide you with your poorly thought out fodder? You haven't been right once in this thread, move on.
    Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
    Nope, I'm generally helpful when people aren't being dicks for no reason.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post

    Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
    You came in here bashing our product so we counter argued its effectiveness of which you didnt acknowledge so then you bashed it again -- so expect some heat from us.

    We believe in its effectiveness and numerous anecdotal reports by various members (todd granite, whacked etc.) attest to its efficacy. If you dont like it, that is fine; not everyone will like every product, but if you use studies against us, then please consider our side of the argument as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    You came in here bashing our product so we counter argued its effectiveness of which you didnt acknowledge so then you bashed it again -- so expect some heat from us.

    We believe in its effectiveness and numerous anecdotal reports by various members (todd granite, whacked etc.) attest to its efficacy. If you dont like it, that is fine; not everyone will like every product, but if you use studies against us, then please consider our side of the argument as well.
    People need to understand SNS's culture of only releasing high quality products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. I just got a bottle of inhibit-P. I ordered it from ebay cause was the cheapest and fastest way to get it for me. Can anyone confirm the caps are white and yellow?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I just got a bottle of inhibit-P. I ordered it from ebay cause was the cheapest and fastest way to get it for me. Can anyone confirm the caps are white and yellow?
    It may help for you to post a picture of it with the lot number and expiration date included.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    People need to understand SNS's culture of only releasing high quality products.
    Quality /=/ Efficacy
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I just got a bottle of inhibit-P. I ordered it from ebay cause was the cheapest and fastest way to get it for me. Can anyone confirm the caps are white and yellow?
    Indeed, they are yellow and white. If you're still unsure, do as Aaron posted.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Quality /=/ Efficacy
    Sigh, please read our counter argument. It is a study De__eB posted.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Sigh, please read our counter argument. It is a study De__eB posted.
    That's not relevant

    I was just stating quality, does not always equal efficacy.

    Want some high quality CEE?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Want some high quality CEE?
    How did you know I was in the market?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    It may help for you to post a picture of it with the lot number and expiration date included.
    where do i find the lot and exp?

  15. On the bottle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    On the bottle.
    You sure? I heard it was on the back of my tv, I haven't been able to find it yet though.

  17. lol, people have become insanely lazy anymore

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How did you know I was in the market?

    well, this is a sns thread
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    well, this is a sns thread
    Banana UP 2.0 >

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    lol, people have become insanely lazy anymore

    Yeah, correct sentence structure is a bitch.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    On the bottle.
    Hi Einstein, mine doesn't have anything on, stop being so smart

  22. Oh quit getting your britches in a bunch

    ..and I left the period off just to piss you off, T-Bone

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    Hi Einstein, mine doesn't have anything on, stop being so smart
    It's stamped in black ink on the bottle. It's there, I just checked.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    It's stamped in black ink on the bottle. It's there, I just checked.
    I've checked everywhere, nothing's there

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I've checked everywhere, nothing's there
    Where did you order from?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I've checked everywhere, nothing's there
    It's easy to miss.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Where did you order from?
    sent a pm

  28. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Banana UP 2.0 >
    Agreed

    I got dat new mochaccino, so good.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    LiGHts Out contains 500mg of pure L-Dopa per 2/pills. Lower % extracts like our 50% don't present the same side effects as higher % extracts which is a huge benefit. Definitely give it a look over.
    What side effects present with the higher % extracts?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can test cause high prolactin?
    By Mopar Johnny in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:45 PM
  2. High prolactin
    By tonyjaafan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
  3. High Prolactin
    By Vidal Baboon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 07:59 AM
  4. High Prolactin Levels
    By Gettinstrong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 03:39 AM
  5. High prolactin
    By MakinMoves456 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Log in
Log in