High prolactin - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

High prolactin

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

So what you guys suggest for PERMANENT prolacitine decrease? I'm not looking into something that "hide" the problem..

-Buy just l-dopa
    -Buy a blend as Dopadex, Inhibit-P, Prolactone, Lights Out,... (which one is better)?
    -Something more pharmaceutical as Cabergoline

2. New Member

''''I ran 2 times osta rx last year.. could it be the reason of my high prolactine?''

I'm interested in this as well
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    So what you guys suggest for PERMANENT prolacitine decrease? I'm not looking into something that "hide" the problem..

-Buy just l-dopa
    -Buy a blend as Dopadex, Inhibit-P, Prolactone, Lights Out,... (which one is better)?
    -Something more pharmaceutical as Cabergoline
    of the ones you have listed inhibit-p is the only one i have tried.....i have used it several times and been satisfied with results, hence why i continue to buy and use it!!!

the science guys can argue it out, but results speak volumes!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In the end, then the science shows the combo found in inhibit p to work excellent For prolactin reduction.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Inhibit-P is the definitely the product you're looking for.

You'll experience better results than with L-dopa alone.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    In the end, then the science shows the combo found in inhibit p to work excellent For prolactin reduction.
    in the end frankly i don't give a damn.....what matters is it works in the real world, at least it did for me!!!
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

in the end frankly i don't give a damn.....what matters is it works in the real world, at least it did for me!!!
    Works for me too. I use it every pct, regardless of compounds.
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Works for me too. I use it every pct, regardless of compounds.
    trt..no pct's, but i use it every so often just to keep things in check...nice libido boost also, at least for me!!!
  9. Diamond Member

nice.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Inhibit-P is the definitely the product you're looking for.

You'll experience better results than with L-dopa alone.
    are the effects permanent?
    I mean will my prolactin be fine after running this or is a supp I have to take always to keep my prolactin in normal range?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

of the ones you have listed inhibit-p is the only one i have tried.....i have used it several times and been satisfied with results, hence why i continue to buy and use it!!!

Thanks for your support thebigt!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I mean will my prolactin be fine after running this or is a supp I have to take always to keep my prolactin in normal range?
    Why permanent? You seriously do not want to cause permanent disruption to hormonal balance. Read about what it does (not just produce milk in females) and then decide if permanent reduction is safe.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Why permanent? You seriously do not want to cause permanent disruption to hormonal balance. Read about what it does (not just produce milk in females) and then decide if permanent reduction is safe.
    Dude my prolactin level is over 40ng/ml
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Dude my prolactin level is over 40ng/ml
    Yeah I see that, but there is likely an underlying issue as to why that is the case. You self medicating/ causing permanent disruption without guidance from a medical professional is not the best route to take.

I suggest managing it first then seeking to find the root cause of the issue.

Not trying to be an a**; just trying to let you know that your actions may have unintended and drastic consequences if the decrease ends up being below normal physiological values.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yeah I see that, but there is likely an underlying issue as to why that is the case. You self medicating/ causing permanent disruption without guidance from a medical professional is not the best route to take.

I suggest managing it first then seeking to find the root cause of the issue.

Not trying to be an a**; just trying to let you know that your actions may have unintended and drastic consequences if the decrease ends up being below normal physiological values.
    ill try to talk to my ex personal trainer.. My doc is an idiot.
    Btw i was figuring that of i have high prolactin i just have to take it down and that's it. Especially cause my other blood tests are just fine
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ill try to talk to my ex personal trainer.. My doc is an idiot.
    Btw i was figuring that of i have high prolactin i just have to take it down and that's it. Especially cause my other blood tests are just fine
    PT's don't tend to learn about these kind of things though and so a lot of what they say is re-hashed bro science or their personal views on the subject which has very little evidence grounded in science.

Not to knock or anything, but hormones and hormonal balance is what a Doc studies whereas a PT is not in the field of diagnosing any condition and therefore should not be sought out to diagnose anything.

I've spoken to PT's who, when asked what can be used to get bigger, often reply "creatine, protein, or Trib" which to me are silly responses. If they don't understand te basics, I wouldn't be seeking them out for medical help.

This doesn't extend to all PT's obviously, as each have varying levels of qualifications and an understanding of physiological concepts (think: Ben Carpenter, ZiR Red, Rodja [if he's a PT or trainer] etc.); those guys I would trust to give me well thought out and detailed responses whereas others shouldn't attempt to give advise which could be construed as a medical opinion.

Hopefully Coop, Synapsin, Alexander or someone else of their caliber will chime in and give you advice on the best route to take.

Just want to ensure you don't do anything that may impact you long term.
  17. Diamond Member

a prolactinoma is a benign tumor of the pituitary gland that is usually treated with medicine. dopamine agonists are the medicines used to treat prolactinomas . meaning if you used inhibit-p and it shrank the prolactinoma then all should be well, but like jiigzz said, supervision by a doctor is the best way to go.....

all of this info is readilly available. just google 'high prolactin levels in men'.
  18. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Inhibit P would work very well for you, but I think you should see an endocrinologist if you haven't already.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Well my doc says "don't take protein powder, is bad for you".. While my ex pt is an ex bodybuilder and is a very Smart guy with a lot of background. I'm goin to see him tomorrow
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well my doc says "don't take protein powder, is bad for you".. While my ex pt is an ex bodybuilder and is a very Smart guy with a lot of background. I'm goin to see him tomorrow
    Time to find a new doctor.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Advanced Member

Yes, but while some doctors may not be well versed in supplements, they are well versed in physiology; your doctor should be able to help you with your prolactin issues. Like I said, Inhibit P will help you, but best to also see a doctor.
    PES
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can I ask what effects you noticed

no

doc is an idiot
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Just because he's a bodybuilder doesnt mean he knows anything about physiology.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Once again reminded why i won't ask a GP about anything other than the flu or a cold. Go to med school to learn very little about a broad spectrum of things in the end.

Source: room mate, family, and friends all doctors of varying degrees and studies.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yes, but while some doctors may not be well versed in supplements, they are well versed in physiology; your doctor should be able to help you with your prolactin issues. Like I said, Inhibit P will help you, but best to also see a doctor.
    lol....post of the day right here!!!!
  26. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Can I ask what effects you noticed
    We just say his wife does the breast feeding now instead of him

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  27. mw1
    Sponsor

Permanent? no Just like any other supplement that effects prolactin, testosterone, cholesterol , etc, etc. If say prolactin or test are issues for you then you should regularly have bloodwork done and be selective about which product you use.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    lol....i showed my wife this.....she got a nice laugh, she is a 52 year old grandma.

but i did notice some reduction of fat in chest area, more energy, nice sense of well being and a decent boost in libido from inhibit-p. for a product that cost less than $20 lets just say i was very pleased...almost forgot, sleep was also deeper, can't say i really fell asleep any faster but once asleep it was noticeably deeper, unfortunately i didn't experience many vivid dreams that i usually experience on macuna products.

i don't go to an endo and my doc tells me insurance won't pay for full panel blood testing, so my experience is is only anecdotal, but i feel inhibit-p made a significant difference in both the way i look and feel.

solid product, and very nice price...winning combination, imo.
  29. Advanced Member

lol....i showed my wife this.....she got a nice laugh, she is a 52 year old grandma.

but i did notice some reduction of fat in chest area, more energy, nice sense of well being and a decent boost in libido from inhibit-p. for a product that cost less than $20 lets just say i was very pleased...almost forgot, sleep was also deeper, can't say i really fell asleep any faster but once asleep it was noticeably deeper, unfortunately i didn't experience many vivid dreams that i usually experience on macuna products.

i don't go to an endo and my doc tells me insurance won't pay for full panel blood testing, so my experience is is only anecdotal, but i feel inhibit-p made a significant difference in both the way i look and feel.

Thanks for the thorough testimonial, we greatly appreciate it
    PES
  30. Diamond Member

Thanks for the thorough testimonial, we greatly appreciate it
    i appreciate the price point on a supp that has/is/and will be effective for me.....i wish all the stuff i find that works were so reasonably priced!!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Solid review man! Appreciate it!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    hmm
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

My trainer said to not worry about that. A lot of guys running something non "natty" claimed high prolactin and in my case it may be cause if the ostarin cycles.
    He suggested me to try with a supp (like inhibit-p as you guys said) and if it will not fix my prolactin level to run caber for a bit.

So.. How is the dosage for inhibit-p? How long should I run it?
    may it have any sides in my case?
  34. Advanced Member

My trainer said to not worry about that. A lot of guys running something non "natty" claimed high prolactin and in my case it may be cause if the ostarin cycles.
    He suggested me to try with a supp (like inhibit-p as you guys said) and if it will not fix my prolactin level to run caber for a bit.

So.. How is the dosage for inhibit-p? How long should I run it?

may it have any sides in my case?
    Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. You should run a bottle, 2 if you really want to but I think 1 will work well for you. Sides are the usual as with any supplement.
    PES
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day. You should run a bottle, 2 if you really want to but I think 1 will work well for you. Sides are the usual as with any supplement.
    ok so I'm goin to buy just 1 bottle
    when is the best moment to take?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

have you noticed any adverse effects? Puffy nipples? Increased refractory period? Etc etc
    Team En Vitro
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    have you noticed any adverse effects? Puffy nipples? Increased refractory period? Etc etc
    Nope. MAYBE a bit harder to get excited
  38. Diamond Member

I take mine once in am, second before bed.
  39. Advanced Member

ok so I'm goin to buy just 1 bottle
    when is the best moment to take?
    AM and PM.
    PES
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thx guys. I suppose no difference between empty stomach or not
  •