comments for my bulking stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. comments for my bulking stack


    In about a month or so I will be running X gels + anabeta + endosurge turbo for 4 weeks. I've never used X gels before but have used endosurge and anabeta. What are your thoughts on X gels during a bulk and this stack overall? I'm not lean bulking right now either, just straight bulk. Could care less about fat loss or recomp effect.
    BPS Representative


  2. The stack is fantastic for bulking. With X-gels, be sure to use Analyzed Micronized GMS + a carnitine source of choice (nutraplanet bulk LCLT is a great deal)> Be sure to use your staples too: creatine, b-alanine, betaine
    •   
       


  3. You're going to be a hungry fella.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The stack is fantastic for bulking. With X-gels, be sure to use Analyzed Micronized GMS + a carnitine source of choice (nutraplanet bulk LCLT is a great deal)> Be sure to use your staples too: creatine, b-alanine, betaine
    Thanks coop! Can you explain why I need to take that? I've seen it on threads but have never looked into the reasoning
    BPS Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You're going to be a hungry fella.
    Hope so lol
    BPS Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Thanks coop! Can you explain why I need to take that? I've seen it on threads but have never looked into the reasoning
    GMS aids in ArA uptake from the gut (its tough to absorb fatty acids when they are taken in isolation). Carnitine also aids fat uptake plus pushes more ArA to the PG pathways (versus TxA2)

  7. Just looked it up and would be 25 bucks for both. Not bad at all. Thanks again coop
    BPS Representative

  8. Could always add some HIGH VOLUME! Great source for GMS, plus the pumps are even better when you use it bulking, I find it really helps to put on some extra size, even better stacked with Anabeta.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Could always add some HIGH VOLUME! Great source for GMS, plus the pumps are even better when you use it bulking, I find it really helps to put on some extra size, even better stacked with Anabeta.
    The only foreseeable problem with using HV as a GMS source would be the amount of GMS in the blend. You'd essentially be left having to supplement with additional bulk GMS to get the necessary amount.

    This doesn't take away from HV though. I'm very eager to try it out for myself
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post

    The only foreseeable problem with using HV as a GMS source would be the amount of GMS in the blend. You'd essentially be left having to supplement with additional bulk GMS to get the necessary amount.

    This doesn't take away from HV though. I'm very eager to try it out for myself
    How much GMS would one need for ArA?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    How much GMS would one need for ArA?

    ~6g or so.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    ~6g or so.
    You think Glycergrow would cover that? It's a property blend though, but the amount of servings mean I could just take more.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    You think Glycergrow would cover that? It's a property blend though, but the amount of servings mean I could just take more.
    Yes you can use it
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    In about a month or so I will be running X gels + anabeta + endosurge turbo for 4 weeks. I've never used X gels before but have used endosurge and anabeta. What are your thoughts on X gels during a bulk and this stack overall? I'm not lean bulking right now either, just straight bulk. Could care less about fat loss or recomp effect.
    That's a pretty nice stack to begin with however if I had the funds I would add transdermal ursolic acid.Increased igf-1 is always welcome.I would also push xgels to 8 weeks.As what to take along with xgels I would follow coop's suggestion.If you are in fact not lean bulking I suggest plenty of steakadrol and pizzadrol. haha!
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  15. That is a sick stack right there. I think you'll really like it. No issues other than on a big surplus your muscle fullness and pumps might be insane.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    That's a pretty nice stack to begin with however if I had the funds I would add transdermal ursolic acid.Increased igf-1 is always welcome.I would also push xgels to 8 weeks.As what to take along with xgels I would follow coop's suggestion.If you are in fact not lean bulking I suggest plenty of steakadrol and pizzadrol. haha!
    I would love to run it 8 weeks but don't have the funds right now. It would be cool if someone sponsored this! Haha
    BPS Representative

  17. You look set R1... I can only parrot what others have said about GMS + A cartnitine. Get at it! I'm taking X-Factor at the point preworkout and I use Glycergrow to get my GMS. The only downside is (and I suppose you don't haaaave to take it the directed way but...) is you have to put it directly in your mouth and wash it down with your preworkout/water. And I usually do 4-5 scoops before I head out the door and if you accidentally take a breath in with that **** in your mouth prepare to cough for a good minute or so lol...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Once i have all my supplies I will be logging. I would love to do 8 weeks, but right now I will be only doing 4 weeks.
    BPS Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Once i have all my supplies I will be logging. I would love to do 8 weeks, but right now I will be only doing 4 weeks.
    what about 8 weeks of bulking....4 weeks x gels and then save the anabeta for the second 4 weeks
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Once i have all my supplies I will be logging. I would love to do 8 weeks, but right now I will be only doing 4 weeks.
    Alright brother.
    What are your current staple supplements?

    Second question may sound weird but do you get plenty of sunlight?

    I only ask but vitamin d3 is the most under rated bulking/general health supplement out there. I take 6000 iu a day and I notice a major difference in both the way I feel and bloodwork. Definitely increases testosterone. Cheap as hell too.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Alright brother.
    What are your current staple supplements?

    Second question may sound weird but do you get plenty of sunlight?

    I only ask but vitamin d3 is the most under rated bulking/general health supplement out there. I take 6000 iu a day and I notice a major difference in both the way I feel and bloodwork. Definitely increases testosterone. Cheap as hell too.
    Interesting post. Funny you talk about D3, I was just looking at the other day... But you seem to have more knowledge of it than I. What kind of benefits? Underrated for bulking?
    Thanks

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    Interesting post. Funny you talk about D3, I was just looking at the other day... But you seem to have more knowledge of it than I. What kind of benefits? Underrated for bulking?
    Thanks
    Take the d for the g...rowth.

    Literally has dozens of benefits but the ones that come to mind is healthy metabolism,stronger bones,more testosterone,healthy looking skin.

    All useful for the typical bodybuilder. Even more so for females.

    Basically its great for several reasons and great for bbob...bodybuilding on a budget.
    1000 iu is my recommendation if you have an outside in the sun job. If you're like 99%of us who sit inside then 2000 to 8000 iu is my recommendation. Infact. Some companies pair fish oil and d3. Sams club does. Thats where I get mine. Cheap cheap cheap.

    Don't worry about overdosing but try and stay under 15000 iu. The recorded overdose is upwards of 40000iu. Everyone is different so be careful as with any supplement. More is not always better*looks at bros taking 25g creatine and 6g ara*
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    what about 8 weeks of bulking....4 weeks x gels and then save the anabeta for the second 4 weeks

    yeah thats def a possibility

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Alright brother.
    What are your current staple supplements?

    Second question may sound weird but do you get plenty of sunlight?

    I only ask but vitamin d3 is the most under rated bulking/general health supplement out there. I take 6000 iu a day and I notice a major difference in both the way I feel and bloodwork. Definitely increases testosterone. Cheap as hell too.

    staples - creatine, whey, orange triad

    as for sunlight, probably about 3-4 hours a day. I spend alot of time outside either working with my dog, cleaning my car or random stuff.
    BPS Representative

  24. Pyro just told you to take the D...

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Take the d...
    Name:  give-her-the-d-meme.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  40.4 KB

    I lol'd
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    yeah thats def a possibility

    staples - creatine, whey, orange triad

    as for sunlight, probably about 3-4 hours a day. I spend alot of time outside either working with my dog, cleaning my car or random stuff.

    You're already getting 2000iu in ot. Same as me haha!

    I will say if you take fish oil they have a brand at sams club that has 2000iu in it along with fish oil. Id say you're okay on d3. You can up it if you want.

    Another worthwile supplement is ergotest. Very soild ingredients. As far as additions I have nothing really to add except for ursolic acid.

    I also will say forskolin is useful as hell for staying lean when bulking.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Pyro just told you to take the D...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 902"/>

    I lol'd
    Alright mr 6'9. Tall guy fist bump on that picture ;p
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Alright mr 6'9. Tall guy fist bump on that picture ;p
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. actually now that i think of it....my experience with anabeta is i get a nice full look while i'm on the product and as soon i come off all the benefits from anabeta go away fairly quickly, might want to run that first and then hope to hold onto that full look another 4 weeks during the x gels
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    You're already getting 2000iu in ot. Same as me haha!

    I will say if you take fish oil they have a brand at sams club that has 2000iu in it along with fish oil. Id say you're okay on d3. You can up it if you want.

    Another worthwile supplement is ergotest. Very soild ingredients. As far as additions I have nothing really to add except for ursolic acid.

    I also will say forskolin is useful as hell for staying lean when bulking.
    Thanks man. Yeah not really looking for staying lean right now. Could care less lol
    BPS Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    actually now that i think of it....my experience with anabeta is i get a nice full look while i'm on the product and as soon i come off all the benefits from anabeta go away fairly quickly, might want to run that first and then hope to hold onto that full look another 4 weeks during the x gels
    I mainly use anabeta for the appetite increase so I can get more carbs in. I think the whole pump effect is over rated. I look for results that last and eating more and stretching your stomach can last ya know
    BPS Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My bulking Stacking (Natural)
    By MattRoeske in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
  2. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
  3. BAM or ProAnabol for my next stack?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
  4. My bulking stack/diet... what do you think?
    By lbarber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 04:22 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Log in
Log in