comments for my bulking stack - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

comments for my bulking stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Anyone else have any suggestions on how to run anabeta X gels and endosurge 4 weeks? Keep at 4? Split it up and make it 8? 6 weeks?
    i'd recommend extending it....how much quality weight is going to be gained in 4 weeks? i know you said it's an all out bulk but 4 weeks is a short period of time, i'd wonder how much keepable gains you'd be able to keep

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'd recommend extending it....how much quality weight is going to be gained in 4 weeks? i know you said it's an all out bulk but 4 weeks is a short period of time, i'd wonder how much keepable gains you'd be able to keep
    so how would you run these 3 products? just trying to get ideas. bridge them? run back to back?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so how would you run these 3 products? just trying to get ideas. bridge them? run back to back?
    well first i have to understand and make sure i'm reading it right....1 bottle of anabeta, 1 bottle of x gels, and possibly 2 bottles of endosurge?

so i'd do:
    anabeta weeks 1-4
    x gels weeks 4-8
    endosurge weeks 1-4

but my recommendation would probably be 8 weeks for an all out bulk regardless of supplements really
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well first i have to understand and make sure i'm reading it right....1 bottle of anabeta, 1 bottle of x gels, and possibly 2 bottles of endosurge?

so i'd do:
    anabeta weeks 1-4
    x gels weeks 4-8
    endosurge weeks 1-4

but my recommendation would probably be 8 weeks for an all out bulk regardless of supplements really

thanks.

My diet is going to be an all out bulk for 12 weeks regardless of what supplements I am taking. Then I will switch to a clean bulk, then cut around march/april.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

thanks.

My diet is going to be an all out bulk for 12 weeks regardless of what supplements I am taking. Then I will switch to a clean bulk, then cut around march/april.
    sorry i messed up, endosurge weeks 1-8...i'd run that the whole time if possible.....ok i missed the 12 week bulk so you can really add some quality weight over that time
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

sorry i messed up, endosurge weeks 1-8...i'd run that the whole time if possible.....ok i missed the 12 week bulk so you can really add some quality weight over that time
    yeah i was thinking endo throughout the entire time then split anabeta and x gels. thanks again

Similar Forum Threads

1. My bulking Stacking (Natural)
    By MattRoeske in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
  2. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
  3. BAM or ProAnabol for my next stack?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:28 PM
  4. My bulking stack/diet... what do you think?
    By lbarber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 04:22 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM