1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Pump Igniter Log

I got a free trial bottle of Pump Igniter from TSN a little while ago and thought I'd post a few days of my log so far. I'm taking a few days break from lifting then will log some more.

Stats – 32 years old, 5’11’’, 185 lbs, 9% BF

I’ve been lifting seriously since college. Best weight lifting stat is 225 lbs 23x on bench.

Days 1-5 used this during last week of the Muscle and Fitness Rock Hard Challenge, so my carbs are relatively low, high reps with each exercise with some intensity techniques

Day 1
    7:00 am – breakfast
    9:00 am – high protein snack
    11:00 am – 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams creatine monohydrate, 1 gram taurine, one serving Gaspari Glycofuse
    11:20 am - 50 gram protein shake
    11:50 am - started lifting 55 min tri/bi & 20 min interval bike cardio, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, sadly didn’t get any tunnel vision or extra drive/good feeling compared to some other preworkouts I’ve tried, I thought my heart would be racing from the 300 mg caffeine but it wasn’t, I’m not a big “pump” guy, I think you should get a good pump no matter what you take if you push yourself hard enough, so I didn’t feel any difference in my “pump”, I did notice that I recovered a little better after my first set in each exercise, it seemed I got an extra rep or two than what I thought should have got, plenty endurance left for cardio, so I didn’t feel like a beast in the gym today but my outcomes were good

Day2
    5:10 am – 1 scoop mixed with 1 gram creatine , 1 gram taurine
    5:30 am – 45 gram protein shake, 1 gram beta alanine, 4 oz skim milk, half banana, more intense beta-alanine feeling today
    5:55 am - started lifting 1 hr 15 min shoulders/calves/abs & 20 min interval bike cardio, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, effects were much more noticeable today, could feel the caffeine more, had more tunnel vision and urge to lift, ¼ of the way through I had a good feeling come over me, plenty endurance left for a great intense cardio session which was better than yesterday, all-in-all great lift with good outcomes and this was on 6 hours of sleep, no crash later in morning

Day3
    Today was very similar to Day1 only this time I didn’t take the Glycofuse with my 1 scoop of Pump Igniter. Instead I had half a banana with my 50 gram protein shake 20 min later. I felt similar effects comparable to Day2. My rage-o-meter was a little higher today, but not as high as it could have been. Solid gains in the weight room today for a 55 min chest & 20 min interval bike cardio workout. To feel the effects for me, take Pump Igniter on a completely empty stomach and with no other calories.

Day4
    7:30 am – breakfast
    9:30 am – high protein snack
    11:30 am – 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, one serving BSN Nitrix
    11:50 am – 50 gram protein shake, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, half a banana
    12:20 am – 50 min tr/bi & 20 min interval bike cardio, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, WOW! One of the best workouts I’ve ever had. I felt like a beast in the gym today. I had noticeable increases in reps or weight from just a week ago. This is probably the most my bicep vein has ever stuck out. I made the cardio session my bitch today. This was the most calories I’ve burned doing this cardio workout, which I’ve been doing 2-3x a week for 2 months now. And I didn’t feel wiped at the end, instead had a good euphoric feeling. No crash hours later even after a really bringing it in the gym. Awesome day all around!!!!

Day5
    6:45 am – breakfast
    8:45 am – high protein snack
    10:45 am – 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, 1 gram creatine
    11:00 am – 50 gram protein shake, half a banana
    11:30 am - started lifting 1 hr 15 min shoulders/calves/abs & 20 min interval bike cardio, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, another solid day in the weight room, felt beastly and eager to attack the weights, only rested 1-1.5 minutes between each set(sometimes no rest, SS with jump rope) and still was able to recover well, I am starting to really like this product.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The only thing I got out of my Pump Igniter sample to review was a smack in the face from beta alanine and then nothing... Hoping to try it again on an upper body day to see if I notice different results.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Days 6-11 comprised of a typical bodybuilding routine, lower rep ranges 6-10, longer rest periods of 1-3 minutes with only 1 burnout/intensity set per muscle group

Day6
    6:30 am – big breakfast
    8:30 am – protein/carb snack
    10:30 am - 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, 3 grams creatine
    10:50 - 25 gram protein shake, ¼ cup raisans
    11:15 am – started lifting 1 hr 10 min chest/tri, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, effects seemed a little diminished probably because I ate extra food throughout the morning but still felt a tremendous urge to lift partly due to taking a few days off to recover from Rock Hard Challenge, my muscles definitely felt full for doing exercises in a lower rep range – more so than normal, intensity was sky high with the extra rest between sets, all-in-all killed this workout, felt outstanding after the workout especially since I didn’t do any cardio!

Day7
    Same as Day6 on a 1 hr leg day, didn’t feel any extra pump in my legs

Day8
    1:15 pm – lunch
    3:15 pm - 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, 3 grams creatine
    3:35 pm – 25 gram protein shake, serving of cantaloupe
    4:00 pm – started lifting 1 hr shoulders/abs, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, didn’t feel the beta-alanine tingle as much today – probably because I didn’t take the extra gram, effects were highly diminished today for some reason, didn’t get that intense urge to lift weights, no tunnel vision, just got a good dose of energy, I didn’t feel good about the workout until a quarter in, last half was really good but something was just missing today maybe it was just that it was gloomy outside?

Day9
    6:30 am - 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, one serving BSN Nitrix, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, 1 grams creatine
    6:50 am – 30 gram protein shake
    7:15 am – started lifting 1 hr back/ bis, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, effects were very pronounced today taking it first thing in the morning – decent rage and tunnel vision, had a pretty sick workout, absolutely no fatigue, just complete muscle failure, by the end of the day my biceps were already sore

Day10
    6:05 am - 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, 3 grams creatine
    6:25 am – 25 gram protein shake, banana, few pieces of cantaloupe
    6:50 am – started lifting 1 hr chest/tris, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, really felt the energy this morning but not as much rage/tunnel vision at first, however the focus started to kick in ¼ through my workout, I was hoping to see a bit more of a gain from last week’s chest/tri session

Day11
    6:30 am – big breakfast
    8:35 am – protein/carb snack
    10:50 am - 1 scoop mixed with 1.5 grams taurine, additional gram of pure Beta-Alanine, 3 grams creatine
    11:10 - 40 gram protein shake, 1/8 cup raisans, small banana
    11:35 am – started lifting 1 hr legs, Nutrex Amino Drive intra-workout, effects again seemed a little diminished taking it late morning, still had crazy energy from the get-go, focus seemed to kick in a little more mid-way through workout, again hard for me to feel a pump in my legs, great performance during this workout, killed it

Day11 is my last post. I don’t think I’ll have any more different reactions from taking this product. If you read this, you can see I always have a good day lifting with this stuff, sometimes a great day. For me the effects are greatest if I take it on an empty stomach first thing in morning, however I prefer to lift at lunch. So I always had crazy energy with this, focus could be better, and could feel a difference in pump for the better on chest and bicep days. I would probably take this again if I see it on sale, however it wouldn't be my go-to preworkout supplement. 7.5/10

A couple questions for everyone -
    I’ve been taking my preworkout protein shake 20-25 minutes before I start. This seems to work best for me because I can take my preworkout supplement on basically an empty stomach. I’ve also read to drink your protein shake 1-2 hours before. What do others normally do? If I do the protein shake 1-2 hours before I get too hungry leading up to my workout. I’ve read that a drink is processed in your stomach after 15-20 minutes. So that is how long I wait to take my protein after my preworkout supplement. What do others think about this?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TSN Pump Igniter mini log/review
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:27 AM
  2. Wicked mini log-Top Secret Nutrition PUMP IGNITER!
    By wicked442 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:02 PM
  3. Pump Igniter... My first sponsored log courtesy of TSN
    By BigHoop65 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:48 PM
  4. 14 Servings of Pump Igniter - Mini Log
    By booneman77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:16 AM
  5. Max Pump + Ignite 2 log / The road to me getting cut