- 11-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Ok so I've been using creatine for 5+ years and I've tried multiple types and methods. For bodybuilding it's honestly the only product other than PH/DS that have ever given me results. Over the years I've read so many different articles, cycles, etc on the proper way to dose and honestly I've tried them all I think..... Other than bloating I've seen very similar results with every method.
My current method is no preload with 5g per day after workouts. I also feel that you don't need to cycle on and off and dosing with sugar doesn't make a difference. Concidering cost vs effectiveness my Favorite Creatine is SNS creatine mono.
I would like to hear from one of our forum supplement experts to see if I've figured it out.
- cycle on and off?
- 5g per day?
- pre or post workout
- sugar with dose?
- 11-11-2013, 10:54 AM
- 11-11-2013, 11:35 AM
11-11-2013, 12:12 PM
11-11-2013, 04:51 PM
Cycling is a good idea (or workout days only) as continual use can downregulate Creat1 (the creatine transporter).
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
11-11-2013, 07:16 PM
How do you guys feel about 5 pre and 5 post?
11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
11-11-2013, 07:46 PM
11-11-2013, 11:17 PM
My how far this forum has come since I first joined. I shed a tear
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
11-12-2013, 07:06 AM
11-12-2013, 08:17 AM
11-12-2013, 11:31 AM
11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Was talking 5g pre and 5g post workout.
Will switch my dose to only 5g post Thanks guys!
Similar Forum Threads
- By APSFAN in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 09:26 PM
- By knockout189 in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 06-30-2009, 01:53 AM
- By Irish480 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2009, 12:13 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:36 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2006, 03:44 PM