- 11-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Ok so I've been using creatine for 5+ years and I've tried multiple types and methods. For bodybuilding it's honestly the only product other than PH/DS that have ever given me results. Over the years I've read so many different articles, cycles, etc on the proper way to dose and honestly I've tried them all I think..... Other than bloating I've seen very similar results with every method.
My current method is no preload with 5g per day after workouts. I also feel that you don't need to cycle on and off and dosing with sugar doesn't make a difference. Concidering cost vs effectiveness my Favorite Creatine is SNS creatine mono.
I would like to hear from one of our forum supplement experts to see if I've figured it out.
- cycle on and off?
- 5g per day?
- pre or post workout
- sugar with dose?
- 11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
- 11-11-2013, 12:35 PM
11-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
11-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Cycling is a good idea (or workout days only) as continual use can downregulate Creat1 (the creatine transporter).
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
11-11-2013, 08:16 PM
11-11-2013, 08:37 PM
11-11-2013, 08:46 PM
11-12-2013, 12:17 AM
My how far this forum has come since I first joined. I shed a tear
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
11-12-2013, 08:06 AM
11-12-2013, 09:17 AM
11-12-2013, 12:31 PM
11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By APSFAN in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:26 PM
- By knockout189 in forum SupplementsReplies: 55Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:53 AM
- By Irish480 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2009, 01:13 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM
- By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM