COP

J

Joe_P

Awards
Can I get it in anything bigger than 100g tubs from a reputable company?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not that I know of...100g = 50 workouts at a minimum...seems like a good deal to me

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2, the Primaforce 100g tub is a damn solid deal for 50 workouts worth.

COP quickly became my favorite endurance ingredient after Bill released our Peak Beta+

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside of Primaforce powder and SNS caps, I wouldn't really trust anyone else. And I've not seen larger sizes regardless.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
COP is on my to try list. Peak beta+ looks like a well rounded product with the LCLT for V02 enhancing effects and the 2g of COP. But you can't go won't with a SNS product IMO.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I can vouch for peak beta

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I forget Beta Peak has it, wonder how much is in there as dosing needs to be at a certain level optimally.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
COP is on my to try list. Peak beta+ looks like a well rounded product with the LCLT for V02 enhancing effects and the 2g of COP. But you can't go won't with a SNS product IMO.
Indeed, very well rounded endurance product. Cant go wrong with the SNS COP caps either.

I can vouch for peak beta
Thanks for your support!

Ah I forget Beta Peak has it, wonder how much is in there as dosing needs to be at a certain level optimally.
If referring to Peak Beta+, 2g COP per 4 capsules (also LCLT and norvaline in the formula)... Not a prop blend.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed, very well rounded endurance product. Cant go wrong with the SNS COP caps either.

Thanks for your support!

If referring to Peak Beta+, 2g COP per 4 capsules (also LCLT and norvaline in the formula)... Not a prop blend.
I think I was thinking of something else. like a ProMera product that has COP in it I think. Beta Peak+ looks good with the LCLT and norvaline in it. Very handy.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks for your support!

I think I was thinking of something else. like a ProMera product that has COP in it I think. Beta Peak+ looks good with the LCLT and norvaline in it. Very handy.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You were thinkin gluta-tren

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I actually did enjoy Gluta Tren but the proce is absurd and its no more effective than Peak-beta+ is for me now.

Orange creamsicle was tasty enough to make me reorder it once though lol very enjoysble as an intra WO

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cop needs to be taken DAILY. Reminder:)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I didn't realise that sale was still on either, everyone should jump on this.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing COP every day actually makes sure I do some cardio, otherwise I feel it's wasted. And I hate to waste good supps :p
Lol, Im the same way. When my supplements and diet are completely in check I usually feel quite motivated to do cardio on my off days.

Holy crap, still BOGO?

This now will make 6 bottles in my cabinet lol
I didn't realise that sale was still on either, everyone should jump on this.
Thanks guys, absolutely a must buy!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cop needs to be taken DAILY. Reminder:)
Does it?

I use to think it did (based only on assumption), but then coop came in and informed me that it's effects are acute, not saturation based. So it need only be taken preWO.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it?

I use to think it did (based only on assumption), but then coop came in and informed me that it's effects are acute, not saturation based. So it need only be taken preWO.
Patrick arnold says daily via his website and his blog.
The studies he listed also used it daily.

May be some acute effects but better if used daily just like agmatine

Reactions: mw1
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick arnold says daily via his website and his blog.
The studies he listed also used it daily.

May be some acute effects but better if used daily just like agmatine
I thought it's benefits were as a phosphate donor (that's what Cooper said)

What other benefits come from daily dosing?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would only dose COP on workout days. I initially thought that COP had a build up effect similar to BA or Creatine, however it turns out it's the complete opposite.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would only dose COP on workout days. I initially thought that COP had a build up effect similar to BA or Creatine, however it turns out it's the complete opposite.
Where did you find out that? Intrigued ad seems to be conflicting views. And as Pyrobatt mentioned, it does state on PA's write up
Daily dosing...

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone says something different concerning dosing cop daily or only on workout days, that sucks :(

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where did you find out that? Intrigued ad seems to be conflicting views. And as Pyrobatt mentioned, it does state on PA's write up Daily dosing...
PA recommends a daily dosing? Hmm.. I would have thought a bolus pre workout would suffice.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to find what works best for you and roll with that.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
everyone says something different concerning dosing cop daily or only on workout days, that sucks :(
I've tried both ways and noticed no difference taking it on off days. Taking it preworkout works for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried both ways and noticed no difference taking it on off days. Taking it preworkout works for me.
Yea we have noticed this with users of our COP supp, they report getting all the benefits when taken preWO only. However, we regard PA as the authority on COP so we recommended daily usage on our label. COP seems to work quite well either way.

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Yea we have noticed this with users of our COP supp, they report getting all the benefits when taken preWO only. However, we regard PA as the authority on COP so we recommended daily usage on our label. COP seems to work quite well either way.
Nobody I'd argue with either, but 3 grams pre does it for me.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is 2 or 3 grams the general consensus? I've seen labels that recommend less so just curious.

Also- can be taken with i force kno3?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is 2 or 3 grams the general consensus? I've seen labels that recommend less so just curious.

Also- can be taken with i force kno3?
2g is fine since the IM studies were done @ 1g and the oral bioavailability is speculated at being 60%