Mass HGH and TestoDrol stack

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
HEY BROS
First time posting in years. If you looked at my past log, youll know I never want to touch another prohormone again. Soo I have recently started looking into some natty test/ HGH boosters. Looking to put on 6lbs of solid muscle. Am I going for the wrong stuff here? Prob is I dont want to lose my 6 pack. I dont mind losing a Little bit to gain the mass. But I really like staying shredded. I lift like an anthlete ( I play College LAX) SO im not looking to get HUUGE because it will mess up my game, as my position relys on stamina and pure speed.
Stats'5

5'8-9
6%BF

I dont mind reaching up to 8-9 percent but that is the most I will go..
Any experience with these?

Another question of mine is it says there is a PCT called AD3 possibly needed? If these are natty products they should raise levels of free test, not shut you down. Feedback plz

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No experience with Testodrol but I love MassHGH and I've been using it right now more so for the sleep gains than anything else. Can't really attest to the MassHGH really packing on anywhere near 6lbs of mass (testodrol included).

Bump up your foods. Increase your macros. Throw in some Anabeta Elite to keep you hungry and Erase/Erase Pro to keep you lean. Those two I've used in the past with great success.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP if you are looking to gain size I recommend a few things..
ArA
Anabeta elite
lights out/humanafort

these plus a bulking diet and hardcore training should culminate in some good gains.. 6lbs is a lot.. but you can do it man.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
A log was run with both these products.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203381-masshgh-testodrol-x9.html

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
OP if you are looking to gain size I recommend a few things..
ArA
Anabeta elite
lights out/humanafort

these plus a bulking diet and hardcore training should culminate in some good gains.. 6lbs is a lot.. but you can do it man.
Ok just a little past history. I am pretty much a mesomorph. I can gain weight if I want and shed fat just as fast (maybe gain a LITTLE bit slower than burning fat)
I threw a log on here 4 years ago when I turned 21. I was psyched to finally be at the age to try some prohormones. I did a H-drol/some non methylated product stack. I fully protected myself (cycle support, Vitapacks, extra hawthorn berry saw plemento and Milk thistle) with the right supps yet after 4-5 days I was developing Gyno, I added some letro to combat. The gyno was gone within a matter of days but after 12 days I ended up in the hospital because it was too much on my heart. After that I experienced a pretty hard shut down - luckly I was young enough to bounce back even with no PCT. After that experience I told myself I will never touch synthetic testosterone supps anymore. Just came to the conclusion that Im one of the guys who cannot touch Steroids.

So I was just looking at some Natural Test/HGH supps to aid in muscle development. Im perfectly fine with that, but I was just wondering if anyone has used these two particular supps because Ive ran across people on the review board around 10-15lbs while running them with no PCT required. Someone please advise if Im wrong?

A far as diet goes I know how to run a Clean bulk diet 30/60/10(since I love having a 6 pack all year round) as Ive been doing this during the winter for many years. Naturally I usually put on about 15lbs from October to April NATURALLY while staying low in BF (around 8). Then in the Beginning of april I diet very clean 40/40/20 diet I Run HIT routines and lose about 7-10lbs to get down to around 4-5% (My pics in my profile is the proof that I get that low). So I have the ability to on about 8-5lbs of solid muscle per year. Just Heard lecheek nutrition (these two supps in particular) were natural yet people get gains as if they are on the juice.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well your right that you will not need a PCT for those products..
mass hgh is pretty decent for sleep
the stuff I mentioned will not require a PCT either.