BPjohn123

Awards
Observant group we have on AM

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only noticed it because I was looking up the two extra ingredients contained in Erase Pro :p Now this just makes me antsy with anticipation.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase Elite lol?

Man I'm super excited

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro-est

The most pro version of Erase, ever. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need.

Man we got some detectives out there. :lol:

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Great news! I'm excited to see what was added or what was removed to better the MOA mechanism.

neddo

neddo

Awards
I want some.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and erase pro never really worked for me. Both gave several joint pain and also made me sick. Looking forward to trying out a new version and hoping it works out better for me!.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES is psyching me up on so many fronts now! Erase Pro was a whole different ball game fir me vs. OG. Dryest, most cut I have ever looked. Definitely in for the new and if possible, improved

ToeRock

ToeRock

Awards
SWEEEET! making something that is already great, better? is this even possible? hmmmmm either way i know i'm ready to give it a go

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Call the new Erase, "Rubber".

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A lot of people don't realize how much has gone on behind the scenes in the past year (for me at least, I joined in january). We have synthesized and tested tons of ingredients in every category: stims, AIs, tboosters, anabolics, GDAs. Totally new things the industry has never seen. Some of them worked...many of them did not. Studies are only a yardstick of how things actually play out in real life.

A great example is theacrine. We had it ready to roll before it started popping up everywhere after the suppversity article, but real-life feedback just didn't play out.

We've finally narrowed our lists in each category down to the absolute best of the best in actual humans. Backed with bloodwork, glucometer testing, etc. Now it is time for the products to start rolling out...and they won't stop :D.

P.S. I'd keep a close eye on Analyzed Supplements releases too. You may see more than just solo ingredients ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You big tease. ;)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of people don't realize how much has gone on behind the scenes in the past year (for me at least, I joined in january). We have synthesized and tested tons of ingredients in every category: stims, AIs, tboosters, anabolics, GDAs. Totally new things the industry has never seen. Some of them worked...many of them did not. Studies are only a yardstick of how things actually play out in real life.

A great example is theacrine. We had it ready to roll before it started popping up everywhere after the suppversity article, but real-life feedback just didn't play out.

We've finally narrowed our lists in each category down to the absolute best of the best in actual humans. Backed with bloodwork, glucometer testing, etc. Now it is time for the products to start rolling out...and they won't stop :D.

P.S. I'd keep a close eye on Analyzed Supplements releases too. You may see more than just solo ingredients ;)
Any ETA on some of these

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ETA on some of these
I guess one of the ETA's would be January 2014 since that's when the new ABE, Erase, and Erase Pro are coming out. I'm assuming that they will contain new actives. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop just dropped some very exciting news on all of us :D.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess one of the ETA's would be January 2014 since that's when the new ABE, Erase, and Erase Pro are coming out. I'm assuming that they will contain new actives. :D
Well yea I meant besides those lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yea I meant besides those lol
Any ETAs will be posted in due course. Our R&D is constantly moving so we are playing around with a lot of ingredients at any one time. :)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any ETAs will be posted in due course. Our R&D is constantly moving so we are playing around with a lot of ingredients at any one time. :)
U guys are easily the best company out. Have used every single one of your products and was never disappointed. Look forward to every single one of these product releases

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U guys are easily the best company out. Have used every single one of your products and was never disappointed. Look forward to every single one of these product releases
Thank you very much for the kind words.

Have some reps. :)

igor0203

Awards
New formula for Anabeta Elite also coming 1/1/2014! :cheers:

bdybldnaam

Awards
PES is by far the most well represented company in my stash. Very excited about these new versions.

Will the new versions mean OG Erase and Anabeta will be phased out?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the support, much appreciated

xhrr

Awards
This makes me happy since the dhea metabolite in Erase and Erase Pro destroyed my joints. I already have low estrogen but can tolerate other AI just not those.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2014 seems so far away though! :sad:

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome. Will regular erase be done away with, meaning should I take out a loan to buy 40-50 bottles? :D

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Damn can't wait till all of these goodies are available!!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on taking Erase Pro if youre a tested athlete?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any word on taking Erase Pro if youre a tested athlete?
Check with the governing body. Some may have a ban on DHEA metabolites.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES sure does know how to keep its fanbase happy :) looking forward to seeing what tricks you'll put out of the hat for 2014!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES sure does know how to keep its fanbase happy :) looking forward to seeing what tricks you'll put out of the hat for 2014!
2013 has been a great year for us so far. It wasn't long ago that we only had Erase and Alpha-T2!

We are hoping for exponential growth. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
2013 has been a great year for us so far. It wasn't long ago that we only had Erase and Alpha-T2!

The more products you release the more things I need to stay stocked up on. I'm hoping my wages experience the same exponential growth or ultimately this will become an issue

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like you may need more sales professionals ;)