Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Yes
    The bearer of good news
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Yes
    Any ETA on the profile release for the new Anabeta? PES site is still showing today as the release date. Also any word on the insider date?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Any ETA on the profile release for the new Anabeta? PES site is still showing today as the release date. Also any word on the insider date?
    Very soon....

    Let's say I would take the time to sign up for the insider if you're not already!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Very soon....

    Let's say I would take the time to sign up for the insider if you're not already!
    Signed up under two different emails. Both linked to my phone. Ill get it lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    Signed up under two different emails. Both linked to my phone. Ill get it lol
    Haha, love the the committment
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  6. So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So we should wait on the new Erase and not purchase any from the Nutraplanet New Years sale?. Insider will be a better deal?
    This!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  8. Insane combo deal including the new erase pro. Check your email insiders!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago..

    However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago..

    However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Yeah, got the insider email about 15 minutes ago.. However, I'm anxiously waiting for the new ABE formula......
    Go check out the website.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'm waiting like it's gonna be Christmas again...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Go check out the website.
    Duh...(slaps forehead)....thanks man! LOL!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Duh...(slaps forehead)....thanks man! LOL!
    Lol, no problem my dude.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  15. SUPPLEMENT FACTS

    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

    Serving % DV
    AnaBeta Elite Proprietary Blend 3,200mg *
    Lodhra (Bark) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (Root) Extract (AnaCycle), Eleutherococcus Seniticosus (Root) Extract, Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin)
    *Daily Value Not Established
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40
    *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

    Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts". For the actual Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts please refer to the product packaging.

    - See more at: http://pescience.com/anabeta-elite.h....CsvN0TfJ.dpuf

  16. So these are all the new formulas?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    So these are all the new formulas?
    Yes sir.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Just need a write-up now
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  19. Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    Much love for Erase but if it's anything like previous formulas, my joints aren't peppered for it just yet. Excellent product none the less and certainly works well. Sadly this tennis elbow is holding me back a bit lately. ABE will be a must for sure in the near future.
    IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!

    Edit: heres the thread man:

    Uncaria Tomentosa Extract
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    IIRC Coop has said there shouldn't be the same joint issues with this version that some users experienced with the previous version. So you're good to go!
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by B1LL1ST1C View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I'm to relieved to hear I may be able to give it a shot sooner than anticipated. Can't deny Erase for it's effectiveness, that's for sure.
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    Niice appreciate that brotha

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    No doubt, truly an effective product. I dont really like to mess with estro much anymore, erase/epro pretty much destroyed my libido the last couple times ive ran it. Im in the minority in that as ive seen most people are lucky enough and get the opposite. But either way, always nice to see a company attempting to further improve a product that already had a solid fan base.

    Dont know if you saw my edit, but i added the thread that coop dropped a little info in for ya.
    How did you dose either Erase/Pro?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How did you dose either Erase/Pro?
    EP was just 1 cap ED for half the bottle in the AM. The other half i ran it 1 EOD in the AM. Ive only ran it once.

    The first time i ran OG i ran it 3 caps for a month then backed it off to 2 caps for the 2nd bottle. The second time i ran it 2 caps throughout.

    Reducing to 2 caps for OG and the EP EOD dosing alleviated the joint discomfort but in both cases my libido definitely took a hit. I loved the hardening & leaning (present every time I've taken OG or EP) but but it just isn't worth the libido hit being 22 lol.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:06 AM
  3. New erase Pro $35 shipped
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 09:05 AM
  4. The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. Just Noticed This
    By BingeAndPurge in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:56 PM
Log in
Log in