Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

1. Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in?

Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in?

Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
    I already answered both your Qs. You can jump right in and use both
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in? Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
    I don't see a problem starting both up immediately as coop mentioned.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Good lawd. I can not wait to give the new ABE a god Excited am I.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Good lawd. I can not wait to give the new ABE a god Excited am I.
    A god? You building alters and burning incense over there?

Just kidding...I'm looking forward to running it as well...along with X-gels...

6. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    A god? You building alters and burning incense over there?

Just kidding...I'm looking forward to running it as well...along with X-gels...
    Bwah ha ha ha ha.

Just finished running my 3 bottles of XF @ 6 caps per workout. Dropped my calories down to around maintenance right now. Giving myself about a month and then jumping back on OG Erase (just finished my 2 bottle run this morning) and adding in two bottles of new ABE for a recomp

7. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Bwah ha ha ha ha.

Just finished running my 3 bottles of XF @ 6 caps per workout. Dropped my calories down to around maintenance right now. Giving myself about a month and then jumping back on OG Erase (just finished my 2 bottle run this morning) and adding in two bottles of new ABE for a recomp
    Nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice
    Just realized that it's going to be awhile before I get to try ABE. Almost forgot about the 2 bottles of PR-XT I have sitting around from over the holidays. LoL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Just realized that it's going to be awhile before I get to try ABE. Almost forgot about the 2 bottles of PR-XT I have sitting around from over the holidays. LoL.

Just return the two bottles of PR-XT and use the money to get more ABE!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

10. Lol at the pimpin ^^
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Bought 2 of the new Anabeta. I should be just coming off Intimidate SRT when I get it. Shall I wait or dive right in? Any suggestions about adding Triazole to it? I have 3 bottles expiring soon and would like to use them up asap.
    How'd you like the intimidate srt? I am about to do the same exact run, with triazole and anabeta

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Bwah ha ha ha. Nah, I've wanted to try PR-XT for awhile. Lulz. That's aight, I can save the ABE for autumn.

Regardless, I shall be stocking up when I see dem deals

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That's ridiculous
    BOARD TYRANT

14. Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

15. Look guys, PES and MAN both have interesting products, peace and love people, peace and love :P

16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's ridiculous
    Lots of things are ridiculous.

Claiming that a <x>:1 extract of a plant is <x> times more potent is ridiculous. Because that ratio is entirely irrelevant without the context of standardization to a specific quantity of a specific compound.

But hey, the PR-XT writeup does that multiple times about multiple ingredients! Now that's ridiculous!

While I'm on the subject of extracts, and to demonstrate just how meaningless the ever popular extract ratio is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra-secret Manufacturing specification

Step 1: Acquire 100g of dried anacyclus powder.
    Step 2: Find the nearest spoon and weigh out 1g of said dried anacyclus powder.
    Step 3: Discard remaining 99g of anacyclus powder.
    Step 4: 100:1 Extract ratio!
    Step 5: ???
    Step 6: Profit!
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

17. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    How'd you like the intimidate srt? I am about to do the same exact run, with triazole and anabeta
    I ran Intimidate SRT awhile back (2 months or so) and LOVED it. By far the best sleep supp I've ever taken with the one caveat that if you take it too far away from falling asleep it keeps you awake. Woke up feeling like a million bucks every morning and was actually keen to get out of bed (I'm usually the opposite with sleep supps as they tend to make me very sleepy due to the deeper sleep). Ran a log on it if you wanna take a look

18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I ran Intimidate SRT awhile back (2 months or so) and LOVED it. By far the best sleep supp I've ever taken with the one caveat that if you take it too far away from falling asleep it keeps you awake. Woke up feeling like a million bucks every morning and was actually keen to get out of bed (I'm usually the opposite with sleep supps as they tend to make me very sleepy due to the deeper sleep). Ran a log on it if you wanna take a look
    I'll check it out! Thanks

19. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Lots of things are ridiculous. Claiming that a <x>:1 extract of a plant is <x> times more potent is ridiculous. Because that ratio is entirely irrelevant without the context of standardization to a specific quantity of a specific compound. But hey, the PR-XT writeup does that multiple times about multiple ingredients! Now that's ridiculous! While I'm on the subject of extracts, and to demonstrate just how meaningless the ever popular extract ratio is.
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
    BOARD TYRANT

20. Erase Pro and erase Anabeta waste of money.might as well mix sand and water to drink.probably all the stuff at PES is rubbish

21. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Erase Pro and erase Anabeta waste of money.might as well mix sand and water to drink.probably all the stuff at PES is rubbish
    LOL..listen, I understand that not every supplement is going to work with every individual, but to claim that "ALL" stuff made from PES is "rubbish" is taking it quite too far. First of all, have you even tried "every" product from PES? Let me answer this for you , probably not since you used the word "probably". PES is a top notch company with proven products and for you to come out here and backlash is not deserving.

22. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Erase Pro and erase Anabeta waste of money.might as well mix sand and water to drink.probably all the stuff at PES is rubbish
    Strong statement there man.

Gonna have to strongly disagree with you here... loved all versions of Erase and Anabeta I've tried.

23. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    LOL..listen, I understand that not every supplement is going to work with every individual, but to claim that "ALL" stuff made from PES is "rubbish" is taking it quite too far. First of all, have you even tried "every" product from PES? Let me answer this for you , probably not since you used the word "probably". PES is a top notch company with proven products and for you to come out here and backlash is not deserving.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Strong statement there man. Gonna have to strongly disagree with you here... loved all versions of Erase and Anabeta I've tried.
    Thanks for the support. Everyone has the freedom to voice their opinion. Unfortunate he feels this way but in this industry you will run into these types of responses.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

24. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    I 100% agree Anabeta, Erase, AminoIV, Alphamine, Norcodrene, Select, F95 etc. It all sucks, it's rubbish, garbage, crap.

In fact I would like everyone to take their PES rubbish and

Mail it to:
    Cubsfan815
    1234 PES helps me break Pr's Street
    Gainsville, IL

25. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, even if you do go out of your way to bash PES in every thread. I'm sure you have no agenda, and are just expressing your personal experience with the product.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

26. Not gonna lie. The only product from PES i didn't like was Anabeta. Everything else was top notch
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Not gonna lie. The only product from PES i didn't like was Anabeta. Everything else was top notch
    And that's okay. I haven't tried Anabeta or Erase either..look forward to it but I may very be a non-responder myself but everything else I've tried has been top notch as well.

28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thanks for the support. Everyone has the freedom to voice their opinion. Unfortunate he feels this way but in this industry you will run into these types of responses.
    Not at tnation, If you criticize one of their bioturds you will be ip banned for life
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

29. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Maybe if you wash your mouth with the sand that you have, then rinse it out with the water that you probably also have, then spit it out, then hopefully the rubbish that you speak of will hopefully come out.

30. Quote Originally Posted by shurushuru View Post
    Quite the post history. Which company do you work for that Erase may be stealing sales from? I have a pretty good idea...

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 07:28 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. New erase Pro $35 shipped
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1