Genomyx Evol anyone?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My local supp shop has just got this in.

Anyone used it? If so what were your experiences?

It seems to have a decent profile and its on special, throw in some citrulline and looks like it could be pretty good. I've only used Geonomyx Origin before and it's my favourite pre atm

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Its brand new. Not many people have tried it! I loved Origin though so I cant wait to try it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There have been plenty of reviews on the product and there is a logging opportunity in the company promo for it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it for one week so far. I like it. I think it will stay in my cabinet to be rotated with Enhanced and Uncut.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I've used it for one week so far. I like it. I think it will stay in my cabinet to be rotated with Enhanced and Uncut.
How's the taste? Can you compare it to any other pre workouts that you have tried?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the taste? Can you compare it to any other pre workouts that you have tried?
I think it tastes good. Nothing amazing (like Creignite or Alphamine for example), but it is pleasant and I do look forward to it a bit after I mix it.

It definitely doesn't "feel" like Enhanced or Uncut. It is super smooth for me (comes on gradual as opposed to smacking me in the face), but it is almost like motivation powder. I feel amped to lift after about 30minutes of ingesting it and even at 1.75 scoops (most I have done yet) I have absolutely no crash and energy lasts for a good 5-6 hours. Not a ton of focus, but do feel the choline adds some mental clarity.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I think it tastes good. Nothing amazing (like Creignite or Alphamine for example), but it is pleasant and I do look forward to it a bit after I mix it.

It definitely doesn't "feel" like Enhanced or Uncut. It is super smooth for me (comes on gradual as opposed to smacking me in the face), but it is almost like motivation powder. I feel amped to lift after about 30minutes of ingesting it and even at 1.75 scoops (most I have done yet) I have absolutely no crash and energy lasts for a good 5-6 hours. Not a ton of focus, but do feel the choline adds some mental clarity.
Awesome. Thanks for the review.
I'm more than likely going to buy a tub after I finish my Stash of enhanced.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered some, against my better judgement....I only say against my better judgement because I already have two pre-workouts open already. Usually I enjoy Genomyx products though, so I guess it's worth the cost. Even though the wife is always like,"What the hell?- Just lift and eat!, you don't need this crap!"."Tired- have some damn coffee!".

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's looks ok.
Ok? its far superior than most on the market. Armando knows what he is doing.
If you have 2 open already the effects will be diminished if you have not cycled off in quite some time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure, but then your tolerance will be beyond belief. Law of diminishing returns.
take someone who has drank coffee for 6 months straight, see if they really feel the effects of the caffeine, i could guarentee you 90% of them would say its non-existant.

I disagree. I know people that have been drinking coffee for their entire lives and they still feel the effects. For instance a lot them can't drink coffee after a certain time or they will be up all night. Also I've been a coffee drinker for over 23 years and I still get a pick me up from a good cup of joe. This discussion would be more helpful and appropriate in the thread I linked though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway, I'm supporting Genomyx purchasing a tub of Evol. I like Origin and other Genomyx products, so this should be just as good or better.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's looks ok.
This is "Real Appropriate" to say about a competitors product
I dont see why its Only Ok what do you dislike in the formula?

I disagree. I know people that have been drinking coffee for their entire lives and they still feel the effects. For instance a lot them can't drink coffee after a certain time or they will be up all night. Also I've been a coffee drinker for over 23 years and I still get a pick me up from a good cup of joe. This discussion would be more helpful and appropriate in the thread I linked though.

Increases ‘pump’ and vascularity (Agmatine)
Increases focus (Choline)
Increases energy levels (Caffeine, AMP)
Increases endurance and performance (Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine, Caffeine, AMP)

pretty straight forward.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is "Real Appropriate" to say about a competitors product
I dont see why its Only Ok what do you dislike in the formula?

Increases ‘pump’ and vascularity (Agmatine)
Increases focus (Choline)
Increases energy levels (Caffeine, AMP)
Increases endurance and performance (Creatine, Beta-alanine, Agmatine, Caffeine, AMP)

pretty straight forward.

Hey, if I didn't think I would like it, I wouldn't be spending my own money on it!. I don't know why saying it looks ok is a bad thing?. What adjective should I use that would be more appropriate to describe my feelings on a product I have yet to try, but have just purchased?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solution, you seemed really upset that I said the product looks ok. Almost as if I personally insulted you. I've edited that post in hopes that these new adjectives that I've used will appease you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Solution, you seemed really upset that I said the product looks ok. Almost as if I personally insulted you. I've edited that post in hopes that these new adjectives that I've used will appease you.
I am not upset, its not my purchase.
to say that formula is OK, makes me wonder what you think about other pre-workouts that have a far worse profiles than above.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw your original post, then went back and just read the edited post. Got a good laugh out of that, lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not upset, its not my purchase.
to say that formula is OK, makes me wonder what you think about other pre-workouts that have a far worse profiles than above.

I only spend money on something that I think is going to be worth the money. So in a sense I'm voting with my money. If I think a product is crap, I just don't purchase it. Ok or "a-ok" is a good thing.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Some pretty good feedback has trickled in, and there's a few logs running elsewhere and a promo going on here for anybody else wanting to dabble with it.

Appreciate the support ITT fellas. We wouldn't put a product out with our name on it if we didn't trust in its effectiveness; that said, looking forward to your feedback TBone :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some pretty good feedback has trickled in, and there's a few logs running elsewhere and a promo going on here for anybody else wanting to dabble with it.

Appreciate the support ITT fellas. We wouldn't put a product out with our name on it if we didn't trust in its effectiveness; that said, looking forward to your feedback TBone :)

It should ship out Tuesday so I should be able to try it out by late next week.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much to everyone posting such positive comments in here... It's proof positive that even though we've had to redirect our efforts and sort of restart again, we may finally be on the right path to ensure we grow and succeed in this industry.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you so much to everyone posting such positive comments in here... It's proof positive that even though we've had to redirect our efforts and sort of restart again, we may finally be on the right path to ensure we grow and succeed in this industry.
Hi Smitty, I'm looking forward to trying this pre, how would you compare it to Origin in terms of effects? Also I know it is a proprietary blend which I don't like but I understand sometimes it has to be; so my question is, are the compounds at effecious doses? I love the profile and I am eager to try more of Genomyx products since origin (was quite surprised at its effectiveness). Thanks

xhrr

Awards
Saw your original post, then went back and just read the edited post. Got a good laugh out of that, lol.
Haha this. The solution always gets butt hurt when peoples opinions don't coincide with his. What was he supposed to say OMFG this is gonna be the tits I just know it even though I haven't tried it yet.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Smitty, I'm looking forward to trying this pre, how would you compare it to Origin in terms of effects? Also I know it is a proprietary blend which I don't like but I understand sometimes it has to be; so my question is, are the compounds at effecious doses? I love the profile and I am eager to try more of Genomyx products since origin (was quite surprised at its effectiveness). Thanks
You can expect this to hit a lot faster and a little harder than Origin did. The focus aspect is dialed down a bit, but the sustained energy has increased by an hour or two. Still no crash, as was the case with Origin. Evol was actually created as the anti-Origin (the name Evol actually spawned from the idea that this was Origin's evil twin); real down n' dirty with a simple profile.

As for the blend, believe me, man, this was a hot topic internally, but at 1.5 scoops you're getting hearty doses, and at 2 scoops you're on par with what you'd normally use in a day save for the beta-alanine (2 scoops wouldn't equate to 6.4g). Despite the blend, our reputation is based on the fact that we don't pixie-dust or label-dress, and that doesn't change just because the label does. We can only hope, though, that our customers realize that and continue their faith in us.