Can x-gels be taken with Epistane?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering a pulse of epistane, something I've done before, but this time combining it with x-gels on training days. Is there any reason why I shouldn't?

Thanks,

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid can be taken on or off cycle, I highly recommend it as part of pct to help maintain and build upon your gains.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember a MN rep posting YEARS ago about mixing ArA with anabolics and how it was somehow synergistic. Can't remember the specifics though.

I always start my ArA 1 week pre PCT. Such a good PCT product, keeps you full and you can get those epic pumps like on cycle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, there are no issues combining ArA with epistane.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking ara everyday on cycle and I have to say wow I'm seeing strength gains like I've never seen before. I wouldn't take it in pct though because what ara is suppose to do is increase your body's reaction to weight training so it's going to break down muscle fibers even more and in pct you don't want to push it you just want to keep the gains that you made. This is just from what I've researched what does everybody else have to say?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
You are fine taking epistane with ArA. The only problem may be the intense pumps. Enjoy!!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
ArA with anabolics is fantastic. I ran a log many years ago on another site in which I stacked it with Erogmax briged to SD. I felt like the terminator. That said ArA is killer on my joints. Having just run Epistane I know it is also. The combination could cause some serious joint discomfort. BTW I'm using X-Gels still as part of my PCT.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ArA with anabolics is fantastic. I ran a log many years ago on another site in which I stacked it with Erogmax briged to SD. I felt like the terminator. That said ArA is killer on my joints. Having just run Epistane I know it is also. The combination could cause some serious joint discomfort. BTW I'm using X-Gels still as part of my PCT.
Awesome feedback. I know they will treat you well :D

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd advise against it. Epistane will outshine any benefit from the ArA. Just a waste of money at that point.

I'd also advise against pulse cycles. Poor blood concentrations, fluctuating hormone levels, lessened gains, yes still getting suppressed.

Run a full cycle and save the ArA for PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd advise against it. Epistane will outshine any benefit from the ArA. Just a waste of money at that point.

I'd also advise against pulse cycles. Poor blood concentrations, fluctuating hormone levels, lessened gains, yes still getting suppressed.

Assuming the epistane cycle is 4 weeks, why not take X gels throughout cycle and pct

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Ape. I've run the Dr D pulse protocol a few times in the past and its treated me well. Gains haven't been great, but I've put on 6-7 lbs over 4-5 weeks and not felt the symptoms of any shut down at all. Managed to keep all the gains. But I do hear everyone regarding the combination of Epi and Ara on joints. I think I might have re-think my startegy. Might have to do a Anabeta Elite and Ara run followed by an epi run.

bel1

Awards
If joint pain and money isn't an issue, i don't see why not. Massive strength gains incoming!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You could take them together but you might want to make sure you are stocked up on Joint Help and Fish Oil if you do. Both products are known for exacerbating joint issues.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm considering a pulse of epistane, something I've done before, but this time combining it with x-gels on training days. Is there any reason why I shouldn't?

Thanks,
I wouldn't do it, but I also wouldn't pulse epi, or any other aas for that matter.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
You could take them together but you might want to make sure you are stocked up on Joint Help and Fish Oil if you do. Both products are known for exacerbating joint issues.
This is exactly why one would want to take ara after an epi cycle. Because if ur gonna stock up on the fish oils during cycle which everyone should. It would be pointless to take ara. I think the best strategy is to take xgels the last 7-10 days before the end of epi while easing off the fish oils

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the best strategy is to take xgels the last 7-10 days before the end of epi while easing off the fish oils
This is how I've typically used it in pct, except starting ArA the last 2 weeks of the ph run..just to make sure it's fully kicked in at the onset of pct...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assuming the epistane cycle is 4 weeks, why not take X gels throughout cycle and pct
The Epistane will completely overshadow the ArA. PH/AAS gains are so massive and quick acting compared to anything done natural, let alone any natural product; marketed as an alternative or not. And trust me its not.

What more do you expect him to benefit, running ArA on cycle?

Strength or size gains any more than what Epistane will already put on?

Save the ara for PCT and save your wallet from getting lighter. Add in some Recompadrol and Anabeta and watch the gains keep coming. Proper serm and PCT protocol as well of course.

If you want to run a product along Epi, than go with Dermacrine. Will make for a slight test base, add to gains, combat lethargy, make you feel good etc. Perfect synergy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid can be taken on or off cycle, I highly recommend it as part of pct to help maintain and build upon your gains.
I would save it for pct myself

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARA with anabolics, can't get any better. But pulsing, please come on.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Somebody is very wrong here! Some say only pct others say on cycle

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Somebody is very wrong here! Some say only pct others say on cycle
ArA is very versatile so there is no right answer. I know of people using it with AAS and getting great results. Others swear it helps them keep gains during PCT.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ArA is very versatile so there is no right answer. I know of people using it with AAS and getting great results. Others swear it helps them keep gains during PCT.
I still want to know what everyone expects to get from it on cycle?

To me it would be like taking a test booster while on TRT, or Fadogia when pinning HCG.

What am I missing?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably start the X-Gels two weeks into the EPI that way they are in full effect at the end of the cycle

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I still want to know what everyone expects to get from it on cycle?

To me it would be like taking a test booster while on TRT, or Fadogia when pinning HCG.

What am I missing?
Muscle growth from ArA and AAS occur through different mechanisms. While both increase protein synthesis ArA promotes growth through additional mechanisms as well.

I have contacted William about getting you a more detailed answered.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Having used ArA both on cycle and in PCT for me anyway it was more effective on cycle. My PCT wasn't as effective as I had hoped. I used OG X-Factor on cycle and ran X-Gels for PCT. Keep in mind this was like 10 years apart from each other. LOL

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can confirm, ArA either on cycle or during PCT is awesome and well worth the inclusion.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle growth from ArA and AAS occur through different mechanisms. While both increase protein synthesis ArA promotes growth through additional mechanisms as well.

I have contacted William about getting you a more detailed answered.
You can only put on so much muscle at a time; Hormonally enhanced or not. Stacking the two seems to be a matter of deminoshed returns IMO. The Epi is going to do all the muscle building he needs.

Def in for more answers.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can only put on so much muscle at a time; Hormonally enhanced or not. Stacking the two seems to be a matter of deminoshed returns IMO. The Epi is going to do all the muscle building he needs.

Def in for more answers.
Um. No.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I can confirm, ArA either on cycle or during PCT is awesome and well worth the inclusion.
I havent done it. But I would think it woud be a boost during cycle. Speeding up brake down - recovery?

I never tried em becuase im not sure how it would effect my psoriasis

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Def in for more answers.
Increasing the dose of a single anabolic agent often leads to diminished returns, stacking multiple anabolic compounds (or in this case supplements) is generally the preferred route to getting the most out of your cycle.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increasing the dose of a single anabolic agent often leads to diminished returns, stacking multiple anabolic compounds (or in this case supplements) is generally the preferred route to getting the most out of your cycle.
You don't count either, you're a rep ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would never stack the two. Doesn't make sense to me. Ara is close to a ph. Save it for Pct. Other things to stack Epi wit like stano.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never stack the two. Doesn't make sense to me. Ara is close to a ph. Save it for Pct. Other things to stack Epi wit like stano.
Ah, ArA is no where near close to a PH. 2 completely different things man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, ArA is no where near close to a PH. 2 completely different things man.
Not in terms of it being a ph. I meant in terms of gains. You could gain a good 5lbs on Ara

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in terms of it being a ph. I meant in terms of gains. You could gain a good 5lbs on Ara
While ArA is effective on cycle or during pct, I do agree with the notion that a cycle of X-Factor is as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While ArA is effective on cycle or during pct, I do agree with the notion that a cycle of X-Factor is as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market.
Dafuk?

No way

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dafuk?

No way
There arent many worthwhile PH's left, and seeing as many people gain 5-8lbs on a cycle of X-Factor (and many, including others in this thread mention ArA working as well for them as PH's) I would certainly say my post is absolutely correct.

Perhaps you will gain 1-2lbs more on one of the better PH's still around (Halodrol, Epistane)... and then lose a couple lbs in pct, which doesnt happen with X-Factor. PH's, which rarely give better results than a cycle of ArA, also come with a hefty price tag in terms of potential for side effects.

Your own company is marketing ArA as the true prohormone alternative on this very forum... lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There arent many worthwhile PH's left, and seeing as many people gain 5-8lbs on a cycle of X-Factor (and many, including others in this thread mention ArA working as well for them as PH's) I would certainly say my post is absolutely correct.

Perhaps you will gain 1-2lbs more on one of the better PH's still around (Halodrol, Epistane)... and then lose a couple lbs in pct, which doesnt happen with X-Factor. PH's, which rarely give better results than a cycle of ArA, also come with a hefty price tag in terms of potential for side effects.

Your own company is marketing ArA as the true prohormone alternative on this very forum... lol
They are similar to weak PHs, yes.

My own company might market them as an alternative, because they are. Did we say that "X-Gels are as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market"?

No.

To say that X factor is "as strong as pretty much any PH on the market" is taking it waaaaay too far.

Let me name a few that will own the **** out of X Factor:
H drol
Epi
DMZ
Mechabol
Methylstenbolone
P mag

And that is just off the top of my head.

No one is gaining 5-8 lbs of pure muscle with a cycle of X factor.

bel1

Awards
They are similar to weak PHs, yes.

My own company might market them as an alternative, because they are. Did we say that "X-Gels are as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market"?

No.

To say that X factor is "as strong as pretty much any PH on the market" is taking it waaaaay too far.

Let me name a few that will own the **** out of X Factor:
H drol
Epi
DMZ
Mechabol
Methylstenbolone
P mag

And that is just off the top of my head.

No one is gaining 5-8 lbs of pure muscle with a cycle of X factor.
no marketing bull**** here, props to you..

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever says ara or x-factor is as good as a PH is full of s&$t. I do love ara but it defiantly isn't as good as a PH.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Both PHs and ArA are great for muscle gains. There are pros and cons of each. The most I have heard of was 10 lbs gained on a ArA cycle, although that is not the norm. I would say a 5lbs muscle gain is definitely possible during a 50 day cycle of ArA.

Reactions: mw1

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both PHs and ArA are great for muscle gains. There are pros and cons of each. The most I have heard of was 10 lbs gained on a ArA cycle, although that is not the norm. I would say a 5lbs muscle gain is definitely possible during a 50 day cycle of ArA.
Ara can be best compared in gains with a moderately dosed cycle of 11-oxo or 1-dhea.And it gives more gains than an ostarine cycle.But every methyl i know is stronger.All personal experience