Can x-gels be taken with Epistane?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I would never stack the two. Doesn't make sense to me. Ara is close to a ph. Save it for Pct. Other things to stack Epi wit like stano.
    Ah, ArA is no where near close to a PH. 2 completely different things man.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ah, ArA is no where near close to a PH. 2 completely different things man.
    Not in terms of it being a ph. I meant in terms of gains. You could gain a good 5lbs on Ara
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Not in terms of it being a ph. I meant in terms of gains. You could gain a good 5lbs on Ara
    While ArA is effective on cycle or during pct, I do agree with the notion that a cycle of X-Factor is as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    While ArA is effective on cycle or during pct, I do agree with the notion that a cycle of X-Factor is as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market.
    Dafuk?

    No way
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Dafuk?

    No way
    There arent many worthwhile PH's left, and seeing as many people gain 5-8lbs on a cycle of X-Factor (and many, including others in this thread mention ArA working as well for them as PH's) I would certainly say my post is absolutely correct.

    Perhaps you will gain 1-2lbs more on one of the better PH's still around (Halodrol, Epistane)... and then lose a couple lbs in pct, which doesnt happen with X-Factor. PH's, which rarely give better results than a cycle of ArA, also come with a hefty price tag in terms of potential for side effects.

    Your own company is marketing ArA as the true prohormone alternative on this very forum... lol
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    There arent many worthwhile PH's left, and seeing as many people gain 5-8lbs on a cycle of X-Factor (and many, including others in this thread mention ArA working as well for them as PH's) I would certainly say my post is absolutely correct.

    Perhaps you will gain 1-2lbs more on one of the better PH's still around (Halodrol, Epistane)... and then lose a couple lbs in pct, which doesnt happen with X-Factor. PH's, which rarely give better results than a cycle of ArA, also come with a hefty price tag in terms of potential for side effects.

    Your own company is marketing ArA as the true prohormone alternative on this very forum... lol
    They are similar to weak PHs, yes.

    My own company might market them as an alternative, because they are. Did we say that "X-Gels are as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market"?

    No.

    To say that X factor is "as strong as pretty much any PH on the market" is taking it waaaaay too far.

    Let me name a few that will own the **** out of X Factor:
    H drol
    Epi
    DMZ
    Mechabol
    Methylstenbolone
    P mag

    And that is just off the top of my head.

    No one is gaining 5-8 lbs of pure muscle with a cycle of X factor.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    They are similar to weak PHs, yes.

    My own company might market them as an alternative, because they are. Did we say that "X-Gels are as effective as a cycle of the pretty much any of the PH's currently left on the market"?

    No.

    To say that X factor is "as strong as pretty much any PH on the market" is taking it waaaaay too far.

    Let me name a few that will own the **** out of X Factor:
    H drol
    Epi
    DMZ
    Mechabol
    Methylstenbolone
    P mag

    And that is just off the top of my head.

    No one is gaining 5-8 lbs of pure muscle with a cycle of X factor.
    no marketing bull**** here, props to you..

  8. Whoever says ara or x-factor is as good as a PH is full of s&$t. I do love ara but it defiantly isn't as good as a PH.

  9. Both PHs and ArA are great for muscle gains. There are pros and cons of each. The most I have heard of was 10 lbs gained on a ArA cycle, although that is not the norm. I would say a 5lbs muscle gain is definitely possible during a 50 day cycle of ArA.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Both PHs and ArA are great for muscle gains. There are pros and cons of each. The most I have heard of was 10 lbs gained on a ArA cycle, although that is not the norm. I would say a 5lbs muscle gain is definitely possible during a 50 day cycle of ArA.
    Ara can be best compared in gains with a moderately dosed cycle of 11-oxo or 1-dhea.And it gives more gains than an ostarine cycle.But every methyl i know is stronger.All personal experience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    There arent many worthwhile PH's left, and seeing as many people gain 5-8lbs on a cycle of X-Factor (and many, including others in this thread mention ArA working as well for them as PH's) I would certainly say my post is absolutely correct.

    Perhaps you will gain 1-2lbs more on one of the better PH's still around (Halodrol, Epistane)... and then lose a couple lbs in pct, which doesnt happen with X-Factor. PH's, which rarely give better results than a cycle of ArA, also come with a hefty price tag in terms of potential for side effects.

    Your own company is marketing ArA as the true prohormone alternative on this very forum... lol
    I think you misunderstand Tim. We market it as an alternative to Phs in terms of safety and results for the customers than don't wish to take the chances with PHs

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think you misunderstand Tim. We market it as an alternative to Phs in terms of safety and results for the customers than don't wish to take the chances with PHs
    It offers more sustainable gains without the side effects of pro hormones works rather nicely: )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    Whoever says ara or x-factor is as good as a PH is full of s&$t. I do love ara but it defiantly isn't as good as a PH.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It offers more sustainable gains without the side effects of pro hormones works rather nicely: )
    And agreed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CAN 6-OXO be STACKED WITH EPISTANE ???
    By mrmello in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
  2. Can Perfom be taken with DRIVE/RPM?
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. can l-tyrosine be taken with e/c stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2004, 04:58 PM
  4. NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??
    By starterfx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:39 AM
Log in
Log in