PES- Amino IV

Page 6 of 84 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Is there any truth to dosing aminos with yohimbe-/rawosline (or however it's spelled) diminishing the effects of the yo/raw? Just wondering
    BCAA/EAA cause a minimal insulin spike which is why people say that but I doubt it causes that much of a spike to diminish the effects very much at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

2. oh i think i might get myself some of this, along with alphamine help me along while doing carb nite and IFing
    •   

3. This might be a ridiculous question but would the Lemon Verbana Extract hinder the effects of X-Factor (ArA) supplementation?
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

4 tubs this way!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Sale ends Sunday night - reminder!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Is there any truth to dosing aminos with yohimbe-/rawosline (or however it's spelled) diminishing the effects of the yo/raw? Just wondering
    I believe coop covered this in the coops corner. I could be wrong. It's a debatable topic. Right now coop is studying rigorously for a test that would make all of our brains turn to goo from
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

I believe coop covered this in the coops corner. I could be wrong. It's a debatable topic. Right now coop is studying rigorously for a test that would make all of our brains turn to goo from
    Coop just checked-in on his FB status...he's at chuck E cheese?!? Wth?

8. Sweet international shipping rates, too!!!

9. I'm hoping/thinking it wouldn't effect yo/raw if in the morning fasted b4 w/o
  10. Amino IV -Cherry Limeade Review

Ok first thing I want to say is that I like the addition of the Potassium, Sodium and calcium. I sweat excessively during exercise and I believe that leads to a loss in these important minerals. In fact at one point I was diagnosed with low potassium and got a potassium prescription. Haven't had blood drawn in a while so not sure how my levels are currently. Enough of that though and lets get on to discussing Amino IV!. I placed the sample of the powder in a blender bottle and added 12 oz water. Shook it up really well. Water looks yellow. It had a lot of foam at the top so I let it sit for a while and it slowly dissipated.

There are a few "floaters" but it dissolved pretty well. I opened up my blender bottle and took a big whiff. Smells like real cherries, no artificialness at all. It does have slight aftertaste, but hardly distinguishable. The only reason I notice is is probably because I use bulk leucine and know the taste. I'm surprised that the leucine taste is hidden so well with a 10:1:1 ratio. That's impressive. Taking this week off from training due to feeling sick at beginning of the week. Moving the end of this week and also a bit next week, up three flights of stairs. Also starting a new training program next week, so this is gonna be put to the test to see how well I recover. Moving is always tough, last time I was sore for a good week and half from moving. This time its up 3 flights of stairs though...Can't wait to see how well this product performs- recovery/doms wise.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So.. can you be more clear on the taste?

"Smells like real cherries, no artificialness at all. It does have slight aftertaste, but hardly distinguishable."
    What does it taste like?
    Can you compare it to other flavors you have tried?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I posted a full review in the other thread naybe I should paste it here as well... Mobile app limits me
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So.. can you be more clear on the taste?

"Smells like real cherries, no artificialness at all. It does have slight aftertaste, but hardly distinguishable."
    What does it taste like?
    Can you compare it to other flavors you have tried?

It's the first Cherry Limeade supplement I've tried. It really doesn't taste like any other supplement I've tried. As far as other BCAA products, I think it tastes much better than Modern BCAA+. Haven't used a BCAA product in a while though. I tried Scivations Xtend years and years ago, then used Modern BCAA for a while....The important thing to me is that with such a high leucine content, it doesn't taste like leucine. It tastes like cherry with a hint of lime but it could also be mistaken for cherry with a hint of lemonade.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Saw a PES package in mailbox and ran for my shaker cup haha.

Name:  image-880260553.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  583.9 KB

Blueberry

Dry characteristics:
    Opening the tub was a lot like opening a new Alphamine, that first crisp smell escaping. The scent actually isn't overwhelming or strong at all though, and the powder itself was white. Similar fluffy, very light powdery texture we are used to seeing in higher end amino powders.

Mixability:
    BCAAs are hard to judge this way, especially with a 10:1:1 ratio, as quality leucine should be hard to mix into solution. When the powder was placed into the shaker it floated and no mixing occurred, good sign. Upon light shaking it dissolved fully and left a foam on top, which dissipated if left to sit. Again good signs of leucine content.

Name:  image-1864739573.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  592.2 KB

Shaker cup was blue not the mixture, just felt suiting :P

Taste:
    The part I had high expectations from PES for, and was not let down. Very enjoyable to drink, I mixed at half the directions (as I used 1 scoop) and the sweetness level was perfect. No overwhelming flavour which is good in my books, some artificially sweetened powders overdo this. Especially as this will be sipped intra workout. Quenched my thirst, some BCAAs just make me thirstier or have an annoying aftertaste present through the workout, this did not,

Impressed with all initial observations made, buying several tubs now. The great thing is that these are all just bonuses, where it really shines is in its ingredients. The new intra workout supplement of choice.

Hell of a job PES, thank you for the chance to try this out! Can't wait for the protein next
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

16. Bought both flavors. I love aminocore key lime cherry. Interested to see how this stacks up!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Bought both flavors. I love aminocore key lime cherry. Interested to see how this stacks up!
    Awesome, pumped to hear what you think
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

18. Just bought 3! Can't wait to try this stuff.

19. did the insider go out!? I didn't get an email yet

20. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    did the insider go out!? I didn't get an email yet
    Check your junk mail?
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne
    Check your junk mail?
    lol I love you

22. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    lol I love you
    Haha, I love you too.
    PEScience Representative

23. So I was able to procure some blueberry burst samples as well so here's my review after 2 days of using this 2 times a day:

Mix: the powder is very fine, but not so light that it "poofs" all over the place. It dissolves easily in just about any amount of water from 4-30+ oz. at first shake, there are a few of the normal white bcaa floaters but these dissolve within a few seconds. Like everyone else said, the powder is funny because it turns a yellow/green instead of the blue you might expect. Overall, it's easy to mix and leaves no real residue.

Taste: the blueberry burst was about what you would expect. It has a nice "blue" flavor, similar to most blue raspberry type flavors. It's not too sweet and actually has quite a pleasant tartness to it that makes it less "candy"/fake like and much more fruity. Overall it's one of the best blue/fruity flavors I've had.

Effects: so far I've dosed this two different ways and enjoyed both... First was one scoop sipped on during my morning fasted cardio and one scoop after to prolong the fasting period for a few hours. The second was 2 scoops intra workout. I had a really tough pull workout yesterday and am feeling pretty good since. Obviously nothing crazy to speak of but I didn't seem to have quite the lower back DOMS that I usually do after my deadlift days.

Overall I would highly recommend this, even if the flavor was off (which it absolutely was not!) simply due to the profile. A really solid all around product that seems like the perfect fit for IF style dieting as well as general recovery. Can't wait to get some more and see how it works out longer term.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

24. I just tried to order, but there is not an option for Taiwan. Can I still get this deal, or am I SOL? Hopefully I can get it; looks awesome!

25. Just ordered 4 of each! Gotta appreciate the flat rate international shipping prices to Aus!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:18 PM