Srs

Lol
    But its not even the right company?!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    All of their reps seem quiet after that drama popped up on the other forum, there has not been a response since.
    I think that is so dumb, who cares what affiliations the guys company (that he reps for, not works for) has? Has nothing to do with him, unless he was spreading misinformation or covering something up (hard to believe since he is not part of "PES HQ" so to speak). These forums can be a real nuisance sometimes though, and I don't blame people for taking breaks from them....I have done so numerous times over the years on various forums.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    But its not even the right company?!
    It'll be your trademark lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    It'll be your trademark lol
    we are talking about the same one, right? The pump igniter one? lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   

6. PES- Amino IV

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    we are talking about the same one, right? The pump igniter one? lol

Yeh! It's brilliant lol I think the others will also appreciate it

7. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Yeah, I hadn't been on AM for weeks and yet I still managed to see a MAN individual taking a jab at Cooper. Oh and the lack of studies or any proof of the claims made about PF3.
    Thought I made it very clear it wasn't a jab. Especially with the other forum being blocked by my school's firewall, I had no idea what was going on, and that's why I asked.

See you in a few more weeks.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    We hardly find your shenanigans amusing sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

ironically, your post-mortem posts are more amusing than any of those other "alive" SNS reps, they are quite droll. Have you heard if jcry has gotten his Amino IV?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    So, here is what I gathered from the last few pages.

- Steve's Facebook jokes on our page bombed like a lead balloon.
    How's this?

Knock-knock
    Who's there?
    I hate you all.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    - Touey is amazing. I don't know his real name so shall call him Mr. Martucci from now on.
    -Mr. Carpenter how you root out. This revenge on crack I make on wall picture most likely I think
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

10. Sent my order number to the shipping email addy 3 days ago asking for a shipping status and no one has replied. Can anyone help me out?

11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

That was you? Oh, whoops. Well, when I posted it was amino iv (for intravenous) and not 4 I got a like, lol.
    I knew it was a joke, not sure others did though.
    Lol, I think that may have been me that liked your post

12. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

Well, "when you are sexiest" is subjective, especially since at your best you are a 2 out of 10 . . . and we did NOTHING since you are on the rag until you get your Amino IV.
    okay, I get what your saying... wink... wink... .

13. Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Sent my order number to the shipping email addy 3 days ago asking for a shipping status and no one has replied. Can anyone help me out?
    Check your Spam folder?

14. Anyone else doing 6 scoops of Amino IV a day? Or am I the only one?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Anyone else doing 6 scoops of Amino IV a day? Or am I the only one?
    Probably the only one, the **** ain't free bro!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Anyone else doing 6 scoops of Amino IV a day? Or am I the only one?
    Same bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

6 scoops... why would anyone want 45g of Aminos? thats crazy.

i can see 15g around training, are you guys dosing between meals as well?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Probably the only one, the **** ain't free bro!
    But worth every penny! I'm addicted to this stuff
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    6 scoops... why would anyone want 45g of Aminos? thats crazy.

i can see 15g around training, are you guys dosing between meals as well?
    Honestly the between meal dosing has given me an excuse to cut down on my actual protein intake SLIGHTLY. So the money I'm spending on amino IV I've compensated for in reducing a few ounces of meat a day. Just something new I'm trying and seeing good results with in terms of recovery.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

20. I would do 6 scoops spread out 3-6 times per day no doubt.....It's sort of like protein on steroids right? These are what the muscle really wants out of the pool of aminos it breaks protein down into...so why not comprise 1/4 or so of your protein from BCAA and EAA? Makes sense to me.....it is decidedly not cost efficient in the least, well it is now during initial sale pricing lol....sort of....all those aminos and the sweet flavor would kick my ass though, gives me stomach discomfort for some reason.
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Honestly the between meal dosing has given me an excuse to cut down on my actual protein intake SLIGHTLY. So the money I'm spending on amino IV I've compensated for in reducing a few ounces of meat a day. Just something new I'm trying and seeing good results with in terms of recovery.
    True, then again if you score some good deals on chicken/beef you could always find it cheaper than the product itself.

But if we look at it this way

20$ tub for 60 scoops

so if you dose 10 a day thats nearly 60 cents a day.. which is pretty cost effective for 45g of protein.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    True, then again if you score some good deals on chicken/beef you could always find it cheaper than the product itself.

But if we look at it this way

20$ tub for 60 scoops

so if you dose 10 a day thats nearly 60 cents a day.. which is pretty cost effective for 45g of protein.

No doubt bro. Fortunately but unfortunately I'm hooked on the grass fed / organic game.

Organic cage free chicken thighs = $4.99 a pound
    Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef = $6.99 a pound

Gotta admit though you can taste the difference compared to the sweat shop meat
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    No doubt bro. Fortunately but unfortunately I'm hooked on the grass fed / organic game.

Organic cage free chicken thighs = $4.99 a pound
    Grass Fed Organic Ground Beef = $6.99 a pound

Gotta admit though you can taste the difference compared to the sweat shop meat
    I kill that flank steak cheap cut, but oddly enough pretty tender if you cook it right. With rice or noodles or whatever carb. I get on that high fat ground beef kick from time to time as well.

24. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I kill that flank steak cheap cut, but oddly enough pretty tender if you cook it right. With rice or noodles or whatever carb. I get on that high fat ground beef kick from time to time as well.
    Nice!

I've been reading a lot about organic/grass fed meats containing higher amounts of omega 3's and CLA. If this is the case I'm not worried about the high fat intake from beef as it would be healthful rather than detrimental.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Check your Spam folder?
    Yep, nothing.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Nice!

I've been reading a lot about organic/grass fed meats containing higher amounts of omega 3's and CLA. If this is the case I'm not worried about the high fat intake from beef as it would be healthful rather than detrimental.
    Fat is anabolic! So its good to eat high fat foods, right? lol At least that is the excuse we will use.....but yeah, I supplement with a half dozen high concentrate (EPA/DHA) fish oil caps per day to be sure I get the good fats to counteract the fact I am taking in a lot of possibly suspect fat. Hell I'd love to eat only fat and protein with very low carbs....but I end up looking so flat I can't handle it, no pump or plump to the muscle.
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Yeah... i spend like 2$/lb for Beef and like 1.50/lb for chicken Poverty living ATM haha
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

Fat is anabolic! So its good to eat high fat foods, right? lol At least that is the excuse we will use.....but yeah, I supplement with a half dozen high concentrate (EPA/DHA) fish oil caps per day to be sure I get the good fats to counteract the fact I am taking in a lot of possibly suspect fat. Hell I'd love to eat only fat and protein with very low carbs....but I end up looking so flat I can't handle it, no pump or plump to the muscle.
    Same here. I could eat red meat every meal. Protein and fat. But I'd be so flat too
    PES ALPHAMINE Log

29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yeah... i spend like 2$/lb for Beef and like 1.50/lb for chicken Poverty living ATM haha
    Nothing wrong with that bro. I'm spending myself back into poverty on organic meat lol so I'll be back eating $2 a pound meat with you in no time
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Im also 25. haha have to be wise with my spending.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0