PES- Amino IV

Page 21 of 70 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Mine says the shipping was voided? I got two separate tracking emails for the same order, both say they were voided.
    So, I just got off the phone with pes.

After calling over and over, I finally accidentally got an answer, the guy was talking on the phone with someone else.
    Didn't say his name, and didn't seem happy to talk to a customer.

N e ways, he said there was a problem with them and ups, so all the orders made have not went out, but will soon.

He said we ll have to wait an extra day or so.

Well, mine was ordered on Sat. Expected it to ship on Mon. Be here by Friday.

Ups doesn't deliver on Sat/sun.
    So, we'll have to wait a bit more than a few days.

Wtf. The customer service on their end sucks.

After a whole week, they can't find time to let us know, hey, we're having some problems with ups, so your gona have to wait, but thanks for not making us wait on your money!

Shouldn't have to hunt them down to get the 411

2. And, ya, I c its been posted in here this morning, before I stopped in.

But still, they didn't know this on Mon or Tues? An what about those customers who aren't on forums? No updates for them? No email apologizing for the delay, but here's what happened, we'll make it up to you"
    •   

3. We just switched from UPS to FedEx and there's a glitch with it connecting to what's displayed on the website. Getting it worked out.

Appreciate your support and patience my friend (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

4. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We just switched from UPS to FedEx and there's a glitch with it connecting to what's displayed on the website. Getting it worked out.

Appreciate your support and patience my friend (=
    So no one at pes knew about this problem until today?

Pes has a big following, but the customer service was shocking. Even now, aside from previous joking, this is money, and Im not joking.
    I'm pretty pissed off right now.

Last time I do business with them, and will not be recommending them to my clients. One company that we'll never order from through Europa at my gym.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    And, ya, I c its been posted in here this morning, before I stopped in.

But still, they didn't know this on Mon or Tues? An what about those customers who aren't on forums? No updates for them? No email apologizing for the delay, but here's what happened, we'll make it up to you"
    Your order had not been reached yet since it was at the end of the sale. over 80% of the orders went out successfully via UPS. Our shipping manager changed over to fedex and had to redo the remaining orders.

No slide of the hand here, no card up the sleeve. I am pretty sure people know by now we always live up to our end of the bargain. When we have a big sale like this, your order will not go out next business day if you order at the end of the sale. We aren't amazon with 50K employees to box and ship all day.

I apologize you feel slighted.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

So no one at pes knew about this problem until today?

Pes has a big following, but the customer service was shocking. Even now, aside from previous joking, this is money, and Im not joking.
    I'm pretty pissed off right now.

Last time I do business with them, and will not be recommending them to my clients. One company that we'll never order from through Europa at my gym.
    Sorry you feel that way, we have always followed through with promos, sales, etc.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your order had not been reached yet since it was at the end of the sale. over 80% of the orders went out successfully via UPS. Our shipping manager changed over to fedex and had to redo the remaining orders.

No slide of the hand here, no card up the sleeve. I am pretty sure people know by now we always live up to our end of the bargain. When we have a big sale like this, your order will not go out next business day if you order at the end of the sale. We aren't amazon with 50K employees to box and ship all day.

don't know about a sale. I payed 19 bucks with 3-4 dollar shipping. if that's normal price that sucks, wish I had waited.

I don't feel slighted in the least bit, and am disappointed you don't see what the issue is here. it's the customer service.

example, when iforce released their protean, I went an ordered two tubs. there was an error in the processing on their end, and it didn't go through.

When I called them, I spoke with vauhn's wife (didn't know it at the time) and she was so apologetic, and courteous, and she did her best to make it up to me.

even then on the forums, despite Vaughn an my disagreements, he was still professional an provided great customer service.

I didn't get this when I called pes. the person on the phone wasn't apologetic, and didn't seem to care much. he was like, "this is what happened, you'll get your stuff late, bye".

customer service is different. maybe the reps don't realize this or what. im not sure. no matter what a gym member says to me, or a client does, I still provide a smile, and excellent customer service. and do not respond with smart ass remarks like I don't give a hoot.
    If that is the case, then I shouldn't be working in the customer service industry.

I remember when Kevinhy pes rep came into our gym an sat down with the manager to talk about pes an their products. I mentioned who I was, and we talked, and I made sure I gave a good feedback on the product and the company to the gym manager so we would be able to order these products for our clients, and have them in the gym.
    I guess that also isn't something pes cares about.

unsubbed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

don't know about a sale. I payed 19 bucks with 3-4 dollar shipping. if that's normal price that sucks, wish I had waited.

I don't feel slighted in the least bit, and am disappointed you don't see what the issue is here. it's the customer service.

example, when iforce released their protean, I went an ordered two tubs. there was an error in the processing on their end, and it didn't go through.

When I called them, I spoke with vauhn's wife (didn't know it at the time) and she was so apologetic, and courteous, and she did her best to make it up to me.

even then on the forums, despite Vaughn an my disagreements, he was still professional an provided great customer service.

I didn't get this when I called pes. the person on the phone wasn't apologetic, and didn't seem to care much. he was like, "this is what happened, you'll get your stuff late, bye".

customer service is different. maybe the reps don't realize this or what. im not sure. no matter what a gym member says to me, or a client does, I still provide a smile, and excellent customer service. and do not respond with smart ass remarks like I don't give a hoot.
    If that is the case, then I shouldn't be working in the customer service industry.

I remember when Kevinhy pes rep came into our gym an sat down with the manager to talk about pes an their products. I mentioned who I was, and we talked, and I made sure I gave a good feedback on the product and the company to the gym manager so we would be able to order these products for our clients, and have them in the gym.
    I guess that also isn't something pes cares about.

unsubbed.
    At 19 bucks or even 30 I doubt pes is making much of a profit if you knew the cost. Im impressed. No dye did however save them a bit of money. Wish more supplement companies would see that.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

9. My CS experience was great. I ordered 3 tubs as soon as the email sent and I was given a shipping confirmation within an hour.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My CS experience was great. I ordered 3 tubs as soon as the email sent and I was given a shipping confirmation within an hour.
    Mine was within about 5 minutes. Fantastic work PES
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

SO the move to fed ex is why my order with UPS got voided?? Will we get shipping info from fed ex? Thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Just checked mine to get an actual reference. It was 15 minutes lol.

I think jbryand was praying for an issue just to give him an excuse to come and complain

13. I'd like to share my experience for perspective.
    I had issues checking out during the sale (wouldn't take my cc). So at ten thirty on Sunday night(bout an hour before the end of the sale) I sent an email to pes customer service, as well as an email to am's resident super rep bdcc, letting them both know my situation. Within an hour a got an email responses from both saying they would contact me in the morning to fix it. By the the time I awoke in the morning there was email from pes asking for for credit info so they could push the order though- I obliged and they processed my order for 6 tubs right there. Oh and even though it was Monday at that point they went ahead and honored the sale price.

I think pes went above and behind good customer service in my particular case, and this is not the first time I've had these type of positve experiences with them. Just one of the reasons they get my continued support. Excellent work pes!

14. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

I think jbryand was praying for an issue just to give him an excuse to come and complain
    Why is that jbrynd is logger when he has the Amino IV on here?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

15. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I'd like to share my experience for perspective.
    I had issues checking out during the sale (wouldn't take my cc). So at ten thirty on Sunday night(bout an hour before the end of the sale) I sent an email to pes customer service, as well as an email to am's resident super rep bdcc, letting them both know my situation. Within an hour a got an email responses from both saying they would contact me in the morning to fix it. By the the time I awoke in the morning there was email from pes asking for for credit info so they could push the order though- I obliged and they processed my order for 6 tubs right there. Oh and even though it was Monday at that point they went ahead and honored the sale price.

I think pes went above and behind good customer service in my particular case, and this is not the first time I've had these type of positve experiences with them. Just one of the reasons they get my continued support. Excellent work pes!
    Thank you daft
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

16. So what's the sweet spot for 2 scoops? 16oz of water?

17. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I'd like to share my experience for perspective.

You sent your credit card info via email?

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

I got mine monday at 9:11 am. Ordered sunday so..yeah. fast shipping though!

Oh and pes I got a fee check today. 3300.22. Spending atleast 600 at nutra. Please have anabeta og on sale and forskolin 95. Ill make it worth your time
    *please note I didn't mean sexual favors but we can see if theres wiggle room
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

I got mine monday at 9:11 am. Ordered sunday so..yeah. fast shipping though!

Oh and pes I got a fee check today. 3300.22. Spending atleast 600 at nutra. Please have anabeta og on sale and forskolin 95. Ill make it worth your time
    *please note I didn't mean sexual favors but we can see if theres wiggle room
    Wiggle room. Lulz

20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

Wiggle room. Lulz
    Oh god ...you 3rd grader! I hope the d is on sale black friday....Vitamin d...3...tried to hard.<what she said.

21. My brother just got 2 tubs in....but he's at work..... One serving couldn't hurt
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bryancap77 View Post
    My brother just got 2 tubs in....but he's at work..... One serving couldn't hurt
    If my brother attempted to even open my package, his package would be a hurting unit.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

23. woahdang

tastes good

dang dang dang

24. Just got mine
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

You sent your credit card info via email?
    I was just thinking this. Even though PES was being super helpful, unless you regulary scan your PC with multiple anti-virus,malware, and rootkit software, the potential for a reading programme to be installed is huge.

Emails are not encrypted so they send out the way you write them and can be intercepted easily. Always use an encrypted page or software to send cc info

As an aside, while the previous situation is unfortunate, it is obvious it is in the minority. I helped out at a boxing/ shipping facility when our rugby team made it to the grand final which wasnt expected to happen. We were overwelmed with orders and it did take longer than expected to get them sent out. People rung up several times because the grand final data was approaching and they wanted the clothing before that and, given how tired everyone was, sometimes the concern or apolegetic tone from our voices wasnt there.

We are only human and working that hard for that long got us frustrated even with each other. Is that an excuse? No, but sometimes even the situation gets the better of the calmest people.

Having worked on that side of things I understand that when you get more orders than expected, things take longer to process and without a huge team, that is compounded. It looks like most went out pretty early, so kudos.

Just my 2 cents
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

26. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Like Dan said even with Pre packaged boxes in advance there were more orders than expected. They will get out ASAP, appreciate your support and patience. Can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.

The taste is amazing, especially for the high Leucine content.
    haha, last day of "leucine tasting G2" for me I hope (almost makes me gag sometimes lol), my order got here today and nobody stole it while I was gone.....what luck I have....

27. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    My CS experience was great. I ordered 3 tubs as soon as the email sent and I was given a shipping confirmation within an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    woahdang

tastes good

dang dang dang
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Just got mine
    They have getting tired of complaining so they now have bdcc onto the delivery head team for product out making stops that why they really rolling in now why also he has no time for posting the momento
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

28. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    They have getting tired of complaining so they now have bdcc onto the delivery head team for product out making stops that why they really rolling in now why also he has no time for posting the momento
    Of course delivering with a tight UPS shirt on sleeves rolled up, only buttoned to the middle of the torso, complete with some chest hair, wife beater underneath....oh and tight UPS pants as well, both garments 2 sizes too small. Oh and yeah with a pink thong on too

29. My UPS guy said "Hey bro it's the Feds" when he brought my stuff.
    Had me startled for a second.
  30. PEScience Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 03:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates