PES- Amino IV

Page 21 of 84 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    Not cool man. HIV is some serious ****. My brother contracted it from a blood transfusion in the 80's (before they really had a handle on it) and died.
    sorry to hear that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    Sorry, you are out of luck. I only suck d**ka from members of pes.
    Oh, okay, my bad.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sorry to hear that.
    I am glad you edited this reply.

    If we could please get back to proceedings and keep the thread on track.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. I love the flavor of the Blue Raspberry but the color threw me off, the lack of artificial coloring didn't let me taste the BLUE in the Raspberry. Once I hit up the weight training for realz and use Amino IV consistently I can give more thorough feedback. Looking fwd to decreased DOMS!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I love the flavor of the Blue Raspberry but the color threw me off, the lack of artificial coloring didn't let me taste the BLUE in the Raspberry. Once I hit up the weight training for realz and use Amino IV consistently I can give more thorough feedback. Looking fwd to decreased DOMS!
    I thought the same thing about the colour until I tried it lol. It is funny how it influences taste.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No different than people's remarks about not being able to hear when I think many know he has a hearing problem....unless its cool now to make fun of people with disabilities now
    Oh God, who the hell knows that damn fool is half deaf? And he'll take it and like it since he dishes it out

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I thought the same thing about the colour until I tried it lol. It is funny how it influences taste.
    All I can say is Red Velvet cake. That thing tastes like vanilla and a little bit of licorice, but it's not as if it really tastes great or horrible or much of anything other than, well, cake, but I guess people love it because it's Red #40 all day and all night. :P

  8. I got cherry, I don't want those blue stains on my teeth....yeah you heard me blueberry people, I said it. And my order went through on friday, but its been "Label created, UPS has been notified" since early monday morning....making me nervous when its in that limbo stage.....

  9. Why do people keep saying blue raspberry lol? It's blueberry.

  10. Drinking Cherry now, so damn good!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Drinking Cherry now, so damn good!
    Mine is waiting on my doorstep... I just need to finish work for the day and get home to baste myself in Amino IV's glory.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    I got cherry, I don't want those blue stains on my teeth....yeah you heard me blueberry people, I said it. And my order went through on friday, but its been "Label created, UPS has been notified" since early monday morning....making me nervous when its in that limbo stage.....
    Shouldve gotten the blueberry too... It mixes to a light yellow/green... nothing blue about it except the flavor

  13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Shouldve gotten the blueberry too... It mixes to a light yellow/green... nothing blue about it except the flavor
    i'd take either right now, I am stuck with unflavored 4:1:1 BCAA....and that tastes like ass, or at best like nothing

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why do people keep saying blue raspberry lol? It's blueberry.
    Thanks! I am just soooo used to products being Blue Raspberry. I guess I inferred the RASP part in between the Blue and Berry.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  15. Blueberry is awesome!

  16. Just took two exams, I need some AminoIV in my life right now.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. 8 mile run tonight. I'll be putting that extract to the test!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Here is a concise summary;
    - No, you cannot smoke Amino IV.
    - No, you cannot snort Amino IV.
    - No, it will not increase the size of your penis.
    - No, it will not reduce the size of your hands.
    - No, Amino IV will not compare with steroids.
    - No, you cannot stack Amino IV with cocaine.
    - No, if you have HIV you must consult with a doctor.

    Also, for anyone else is wondering, Amino IV won't help if someone keeps asking ridiculous questions over and over again.
    I'm getting the impression you guys don't like my questions as a concerned customer.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I'm getting the impression you guys don't like my questions as a concerned customer.
    We always appreciate our loving customers
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. My bad guys, I didn't realize I was in the pes subforum, or that a bunch of yall were on estrogen replacement therapy.

  21. Will amino iv help with being a emotional, overly sensitive little girl?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    My bad guys, I didn't realize I was in the pes subforum, or that a bunch of yall were on estrogen replacement therapy.
    Your special interest in PES products keeps us striving for excellence jbry
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Southpaw, please clear PMs.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Southpaw, please clear PMs.
    This
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Any problem with mixing this in water and letting it sit in a refrigerator in my shaker for an hour or so? It wouldn't lose potency right? Probably a stupid question but might as well ask. This would probably taste even more amazing if it was a little frozen like a slush puppie
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 02:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
  4. amino reference
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:34 PM
  5. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in