PES- Amino IV

Page 2 of 49 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,894
    Rep Power
    8205302
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Question

    can we buy more than 1 tub in the insider deal? Or is there a limit?

    Friend of mine wants to get in on the deal but will be in a hospital all day tomorrow and will not have access to buying online or purchasing, so i was going to buy extra and ship it to him (Some guy off another forum)

    possible or no?

    Will go good with my Alphamine + Amino + Alpha T2 + Forskolin Cutting stack coming up.
    It's gonna be a 72 hour sale.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It's gonna be a 72 hour sale.
    that does not answer the question. He may be in the hospital longer than 72 hours with surgery.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,533
    Rep Power
    7473268
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It's gonna be a 72 hour sale.
    72 hours of awesomeness
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,894
    Rep Power
    8205302
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    that does not answer the question. He may be in the hospital longer than 72 hours with surgery.
    You just said all day tomorrow, so based on what you said it certainly seemed to answer it (at that particular time).
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,894
    Rep Power
    8205302
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Couldn't you just buy it with his shipping addy instead of yours?

    Or can you not trust him to pay you if you did that?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Couldn't you just buy it with his shipping addy instead of yours?

    Or can you not trust him to pay you if you did that?
    What happens if i want to buy for ME, and not just for him.
    Thats the thing

    Is there a LIMIT to the amount we can buy, which is what i asked in the first place.

    I have never met the guy nor do i really know him, he just posted on a different board about his scenario, and i offered to do him a kind gesture so he will not miss out.

    I trust him he would pay me, but if i cannot get more than 1 tub of each flavor or more than 1 tub total, then i will not be able to help him.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  7. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,894
    Rep Power
    8205302
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    What happens if i want to buy for ME, and not just for him.
    Thats the thing

    Is there a LIMIT to the amount we can buy, which is what i asked in the first place.

    I have never met the guy nor do i really know him, he just posted on a different board about his scenario, and i offered to do him a kind gesture so he will not miss out.

    I trust him he would pay me, but if i cannot get more than 1 tub of each flavor or more than 1 tub total, then i will not be able to help him.
    That's what I'm saying, when there is a limit isn't it typically a certain number per household?

    If it is, why wouldn't you be able to order more for a different household? Key word there being different.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's what I'm saying, when there is a limit isn't it typically a certain number per household?

    If it is, why wouldn't you be able to order more for a different household? Key word there being different.
    Because i dont go into random houses and say
    "Hey. Give me your computer, im ordering the PES insider Bitches"

    Don't work that way

    Thats like sticking your hand in the cookie jar!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  9. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,894
    Rep Power
    8205302
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Because i dont go into random houses and say
    "Hey. Give me your computer, im ordering the PES insider Bitches"

    Don't work that way

    Thats like sticking your hand in the cookie jar!
    Different shipping address equals different household? I doubt it need be ordered from a different household.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  10. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,533
    Rep Power
    7473268
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    I'm sure the answer to the question will be answered tomorrow when the deal is released.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,097
    Rep Power
    3655293
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

    Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

    Thanks again Bob

    -Ryan
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

    Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

    Thanks again Bob

    -Ryan
    There he is
    Just trying to help you out and not miss a good deal man.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,803
    Rep Power
    7483137
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    59.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

    Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

    Thanks again Bob

    -Ryan

    Cool, That was nice of The Solution to help out like that. I hope your wife recovers well.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,452
    Rep Power
    4638756
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    38.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Question

    can we buy more than 1 tub in the insider deal? Or is there a limit?

    Friend of mine wants to get in on the deal but will be in a hospital all day tomorrow and will not have access to buying online or purchasing, so i was going to buy extra and ship it to him (Some guy off another forum)

    possible or no?

    Will go good with my Alphamine + Amino + Alpha T2 + Forskolin Cutting stack coming up.
    Yes one bottle will be an option
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,757
    Rep Power
    7269799
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    My silence is purposeful. No use hyping a formula when you guys can all judge it for yourself tomorrow. There will, however, be a few totally novel things that I'll have to clear up for you ...we wouldn't be PES otherwise
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    903244
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice, bcaa product always comes handy
    doing my own thang!
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,757
    Rep Power
    7269799
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    nice, bcaa product always comes handy
    If this was a BCAA product, I'd leave PES. It's an all-inclusive EAA/BCAA/recovery/performance blend. Similar to Omega Strive in that regard, though decidedly different.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,371
    Rep Power
    2765920
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My silence is purposeful. No use hyping a formula when you guys can all judge it for yourself tomorrow. There will, however, be a few totally novel things that I'll have to clear up for you ...we wouldn't be PES otherwise
    I've been super excited about this product I've harassed Josh multiple times about it.
  19. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    903244
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If this was a BCAA product, I'd leave PES. It's an all-inclusive EAA/BCAA/recovery/performance blend. Similar to Omega Strive in that regard, though decidedly different.
    Nice, strive is a solid supp but too pricey for my taste, I am more than sure PES will sell it at an affordable price.
    doing my own thang!
  20. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,588
    Rep Power
    10742785
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The first post has been edited with a short video I made to demonstrate the mixability.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    It's all good. It was me on the other site. I noticed it was 72 hour sale. At first I was just joking saying, hey guys don't buy it all. It is my wife having surgery, so I will have phone and ipad.

    Bob was cool enough to say he would grab some for me. I will be able to grab, so it's no biggie.

    Thanks again Bob

    -Ryan
    Ryan

    i sent you my email in your CP Message
    If you need me to order for you, shoot me an email. Ill make sure to pick up extra if possible and then ship to you due to not being around your CPU and in the hospital.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  22. New Member
    bosundave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    23208
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    32.38%

    I love this product!
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,757
    Rep Power
    7269799
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    36.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bosundave View Post
    I love this product!
    Already, eh?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7295085
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today is the day!


    If you haven't already, sign up for the insider,

    pescience.com/insider

    Don't miss out!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  25. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,137
    Rep Power
    8972937
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Anxious as hell to see the formula and what innovation PES cooked up this time around!
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  26. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,862
    Rep Power
    4460590
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    97.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Today is the day!


    If you haven't already, sign up for the insider,

    pescience.com/insider

    Don't miss out!
    Yesssss


    And I can't wait for the great war over which flavor is better. Will it be as intense a debate as Alphamine??
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  27. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,137
    Rep Power
    8972937
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    It will be like Alphamine I'm sure, and even worse there will now be arguments for which alphamine/aminoIV mixture is best too.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  28. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7295085
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    It will be like Alphamine I'm sure, and even worse there will now be arguments for which alphamine/aminoIV mixture is best too.
    Cherry Limeaide + RL alpha (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  29. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,137
    Rep Power
    8972937
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    35.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Cherry Limeaide + RL alpha (=
    Exactly what I wanted to try first, I like the sour/tart kick to RL
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  30. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,097
    Rep Power
    3655293
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Exactly what I wanted to try first, I like the sour/tart kick to RL
    That's what I want to try as well. Both flavors are awesome on their own, can't wait to mix them
  31. New Member
    ToeRock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    45012
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    82.1%

    ok folks, i have received a sample of AMINO IV from PES and am going to review a few things. First off, thanks for the sample Ben. I am going to this revies on what i can tell from just sampling. Taste, mixability, color, smell. we have here a 10:1:1 BCAA ratio product listed as BCAA=EAA Amino Flooding System.

    Smell: I asked for an received the Blueberry Burst. I believe the other flavor was Cherry Limeaide. I could tell right away before opening the package that the samples had come in that there was Blueberry in there.

    Mixability: I was expecting much of the same from PES as with it's other powdered products as far as mixabiltiy. This one didnt quite match up but it didnt totally fail either. I was first surprised that when i added it to my water (16oz. of water, 2 scoops of AMINO IV) that my water remained clear. As i started shaking it seemed to get a tint of GREEN, not blue as i would expect. I went on to do a few other things for a couple of minutes, and by the time i got back it was definitely GREEN. Strange. As far as mixing itself, it disappeared into my water quite easily except for the fact it left a small amount of white product residue on the top of my mixing container. i just shook up again, and it disappeared. Nothing that was horrible, just a noticeable thing. i didnt have to add additional water or anything, just wanted to give an honest review without any bias.
    Overall Mixability: 8.5 of 10

    Color: like i said above, i expected blue, it went green. no biggie

    Taste: Now i am a HUGE fan of PES flavor profiles. I believe they are the best when it come to flavor. I definitely smelled blueberry, it didnt overwhelm me with blueberry though. To me, and it wasnt a bad thing, i taste Blueberry-lime. i asked my wife to try it without saying a word about flavor, and she picked up the same thing. a hint of lime. There was no major fake flavor, or bitterness to speak of, it went down smooth. easy to swallow. As far as hitting blueberry? I cant be positive it isnt better to say blueberry lime. However, this does not mean i was disappointed.

    Overall Taste: 8.5 out of 10. i took a half point away because i didnt feel it was pure blueberry.

    Overall, i will be purchasing this product when it comes available as i trust PES with their previous products. I will be trying the Cherry Limeaide as well. Why not?
  32. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,588
    Rep Power
    10742785
    Level
    110
    Lv. Percent
    62.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review, Adam.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  33. Professional Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,097
    Rep Power
    3655293
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    19.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeRock View Post
    ok folks, i have received a sample of AMINO IV from PES and am going to review a few things. First off, thanks for the sample Ben. I am going to this revies on what i can tell from just sampling. Taste, mixability, color, smell. we have here a 10:1:1 BCAA ratio product listed as BCAA=EAA Amino Flooding System.

    Smell: I asked for an received the Blueberry Burst. I believe the other flavor was Cherry Limeaide. I could tell right away before opening the package that the samples had come in that there was Blueberry in there.

    Mixability: I was expecting much of the same from PES as with it's other powdered products as far as mixabiltiy. This one didnt quite match up but it didnt totally fail either. I was first surprised that when i added it to my water (16oz. of water, 2 scoops of AMINO IV) that my water remained clear. As i started shaking it seemed to get a tint of GREEN, not blue as i would expect. I went on to do a few other things for a couple of minutes, and by the time i got back it was definitely GREEN. Strange. As far as mixing itself, it disappeared into my water quite easily except for the fact it left a small amount of white product residue on the top of my mixing container. i just shook up again, and it disappeared. Nothing that was horrible, just a noticeable thing. i didnt have to add additional water or anything, just wanted to give an honest review without any bias.
    Overall Mixability: 8.5 of 10

    Color: like i said above, i expected blue, it went green. no biggie

    Taste: Now i am a HUGE fan of PES flavor profiles. I believe they are the best when it come to flavor. I definitely smelled blueberry, it didnt overwhelm me with blueberry though. To me, and it wasnt a bad thing, i taste Blueberry-lime. i asked my wife to try it without saying a word about flavor, and she picked up the same thing. a hint of lime. There was no major fake flavor, or bitterness to speak of, it went down smooth. easy to swallow. As far as hitting blueberry? I cant be positive it isnt better to say blueberry lime. However, this does not mean i was disappointed.

    Overall Taste: 8.5 out of 10. i took a half point away because i didnt feel it was pure blueberry.

    Overall, i will be purchasing this product when it comes available as i trust PES with their previous products. I will be trying the Cherry Limeaide as well. Why not?
    Hmm Blueberry with hint of lime. Makes me want to try it even more lol.

    Based on what I read in a comment on PES FB page, I may know what gives it that color/taste. We should know soon!
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Who wants a Chef Bob Video review??
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  35. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    903244
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    19.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    thanks for the review
    doing my own thang!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,989
    Rep Power
    1619531
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Insider is out fellas.

    Josh has lost his mind with this price point.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  37. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,533
    Rep Power
    7473268
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Got my order in .
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  38. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,862
    Rep Power
    4460590
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    97.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is this real life????????????
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    8773413
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    4 Tubs

    Thank you.

    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  40. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,533
    Rep Power
    7473268
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    And now the waiting process begins...
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 03:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:18 PM
  4. amino reference
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in