PES- Amino IV - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 15

PES- Amino IV

Page 15 of 47 First ... 10131415161720 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

mod edit: rules....review them

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Who's Richie Incognito?
    This is Guy Incognito:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KVHURoOZiY
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post

Im afraid so. I still have a little hope. For some reason they make some late night drop offs sometimes. It says it was on the truck for delivery at 430 this morning lol. Must be a long route. I just want to taste that cherry limeade.
    Several times UPS has dropped a package as late as 8:30 for me. So there is plenty of time left. I'm one state above FL, so I lucked out on my ship time
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Do you not watch ESPN?
    nope. no cable. tv rots your brain.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nope. no cable. tv rots your brain.
    True lol.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    This guy is an SNS rep or is this a joke?
    I know right! im such a genius!
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    ah, I see.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It came!

As others have said, cherry limeade doesn't smell like cherry limemade. But the flavor is awesome. I still have a refreshing slight lime taste in my mouth.

Quick question, is the scoop for the 30 servings per tub to the top of the scooper or to the line in the scooper?
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  9. Elite Member

It came! As others have said, cherry limeade doesn't smell like cherry limemade. But the flavor is awesome. I still have a refreshing slight lime taste in my mouth. Quick question, is the scoop for the 30 servings per tub to the top of the scooper or to the line in the scooper?
    Going off Bens video, I think to the top of the scooper. Could be wrong though.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Going off Bens video, I think to the top of the scooper. Could be wrong though.
    Alright. I hate the lines in all scoopers. They always sketch me out and make me think im taking more than the serving size.

Edit: basically ever since the ultimate flurry scooper size conundrum.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    OH LAWL!

bob and ben. we would be a killer manlet team hahaha
    like Sears and Roebuck, Abercrombie & Fitch, Barnes & Noble, Ben & Jerry, Black & Decker Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy, Abbott and Costello, Martin & Lewis, Burns and Allen Batman & Robin, Xena & Gabrielle, Gilgamesh & Enkidu , Tarzan and Jane, Lone Ranger & Tonto
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Tried blueberry today, bomb.com

Gonna do 1 scoop each tomorrow.
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mine comes tomorrow. Too bad I work 830 am-9 pm
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are these in peptide form or in free form.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  15. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Are these in peptide form or in free form.
    djbombsquad would we like to see battle djbeanpole for best brilliant AM dj

16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

It came!

As others have said, cherry limeade doesn't smell like cherry limemade. But the flavor is awesome. I still have a refreshing slight lime taste in my mouth.

Quick question, is the scoop for the 30 servings per tub to the top of the scooper or to the line in the scooper?
    weigh it on a scale.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Came home and surprised to see that there was no PES package. Checked my tracking and it says it's delivery for tomorrow and on time. Sad panda.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Came home and surprised to see that there was no PES package. Checked my tracking and it says it's delivery for tomorrow and on time. Sad panda.
    Ready for this?

1 scoop Core ABC Blue Raspberry
    1 Scoop Amino IV BlueBerry
    =
    Mind Blown.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    like Sears and Roebuck, Abercrombie & Fitch, Barnes & Noble, Ben & Jerry, Black & Decker Edgar Bergen & Charlie McCarthy, Abbott and Costello, Martin & Lewis, Burns and Allen Batman & Robin, Xena & Gabrielle, Gilgamesh & Enkidu , Tarzan and Jane, Lone Ranger & Tonto
    I hear Americans all like to the Lone Ranger so on this one bdcc will have to playing the Tonto to Chef Bob Lone Ranger but bdcc will you get it made up that role rare Xena to you

20. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You guys probably crashed the whole goddamn UPS infrastructure.....everything with UPS has been fcking haywire since you IV people flooded the delivery man in whatever state this ships from. Probably can't fit all the damn boxes in his standard truck and they had to bring the 18 wheeler to pick up the shipment at PES.
  21. Banned

Now mine says thursday by end of day. I want it thursday by 8AM
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    You guys probably crashed the whole goddamn UPS infrastructure.....everything with UPS has been fcking haywire since you IV people flooded the delivery man in whatever state this ships from. Probably can't fit all the damn boxes in his standard truck and they had to bring the 18 wheeler to pick up the shipment at PES.
    That's what I think happened.
  23. Banned

That's what I think happened.
    The only problem is that they can counter with "you two are IV people as well".....don't tell them about it though and I bet nobody notices.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My theory is that customs stopped a bunch of them assuming the IV meant it was some kind of injectable, definitely.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  25. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    My theory is that customs stopped a bunch of them assuming the IV meant it was some kind of injectable, definitely.
    yeah bad move PES......reminiscent of the VPX products that were named after clen and came with needle-less syringe's for oral dosing
  26. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    yeah bad move PES......reminiscent of the VPX products that were named after clen and came with needle-less syringe's for oral dosing
    Clenbuterex(sp) was actually a bad seller for them for some reason. I think the oral syringe scared the mainstream but it was a good product

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  27. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got mine today. Haven't tried it yet but opened it up and the smell reminds me of Blue Razz Enhanced. Will try the blueberry tomorrow.
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Clenbuterex(sp) was actually a bad seller for them for some reason. I think the oral syringe scared the mainstream but it was a good product
    Yeah I think it was x instead of ex but don't quote me. We sold it from behind the counter at the G-N-C I worked at....a franchise of course lol, corporate probably didn't carry it (although they may have for a time). I steered clear of it since it was so effective it made me really hyped with heart racing.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Got mine today. Haven't tried it yet but opened it up and the smell reminds me of Blue Razz Enhanced. Will try the blueberry tomorrow.
    Hope your enjoy yours.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Elite Member

let us know how you like it!
    doing my own thang!
  31. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Mine hasn't even been shipped yet (..
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ready for this?

1 scoop Core ABC Blue Raspberry
    1 Scoop Amino IV BlueBerry
    =
    Mind Blown.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder how Cor beta lemon will go with cherry limeade amino IV... Or modern BCAA+ blue razz with amino IV blueberry...
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wonder how Cor beta lemon will go with cherry limeade amino IV... Or modern BCAA+ blue razz with amino IV blueberry...
    looks like my next combination!
  34. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty415 View Post
    Mine hasn't even been shipped yet (..
    The influx of orders was enormous. Even with prepared in advance boxes. The remaining shipments go out today. So everyones stuff will be en route by midday today.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The influx of orders was enormous. Even with prepared in advance boxes. The remaining shipments go out today. So everyones stuff will be en route by midday today.
    Thanks again for getting TW added to the intl shipping options!!!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Put in my order last friday but apparently only a label has been created and it still hasnt been shipped out yet
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Put in my order last friday but apparently only a label has been created and it still hasnt been shipped out yet
    No worries dude it'll apparently be out by today, so it might still get to you by Saturday (I think they are all going via Priority Mail which is pretty awesome). I will have to wait another week or two for mine but I am really excited!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Excellent stuff, I put 2 scoops in a Gatorade bottle (I believe they are 32oz) and still has good flavor.
    Used the Blueberry flavor.
  39. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sideshowdoc View Post
    Like Dan said even with Pre packaged boxes in advance there were more orders than expected. They will get out ASAP, appreciate your support and patience. Can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.

The taste is amazing, especially for the high Leucine content.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Mine says the shipping was voided? I got two separate tracking emails for the same order, both say they were voided.

Similar Forum Threads

1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 01:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 04:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:18 PM
  4. amino reference