PES- Amino IV

Page 13 of 70 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. Even if cherry limeade is better I'll never admit it because I have wanted a blueberry flavor for 10000000000000000 years.


    That said the blueberry is amazing and is definitely the best.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Ryan lied.

    Cherry limeade for the win.

    Admittedly I haven't made a concrete decision yet but for the moment I suspect CL being my favourite.
    Will be having my video posted on Wednesday. Ill sample both flavors and taste test and explain the formula. Be on the lookout
    Then we will see if CL beats Blueberry!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    I'm not a fan of BCAA products intraworkout because there is no support for intraworkout use. If you read the study bob posted, there are studies on the intraworkout use of this specific EAA blend
    Ah, I see.....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    These ok (stacking) and agree with dosage coop??
    Yeah that's how I'd use it for fasted training. You get the leucine bolus that the literature supports, and then you get the intraworkout benefits. Hydration is a major issue with fasted workouts...people say "just drink lots of water," but that's not enough. Without proper electrolytes, the water simply gets filitered and excreted renally.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Even if cherry limeade is better I'll never admit it because I have wanted a blueberry flavor for 10000000000000000 years.


    That said the blueberry is amazing and is definitely the best.
    I think this is Jim's ethos as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Name:  IMG_20131111_211355.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  48.7 KB

    Name:  ****-just-got-real.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  25.8 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  7. Hypothetically, how well would this stack with my pre workout line of cocaine?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Hypothetically, how well would this stack with my pre workout line of cocaine?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Name:  IMG_20131111_211355.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  48.7 KB

    Name:  ****-just-got-real.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  25.8 KB
    Looking forward to your review on YouTube

  10. I like to see him host us all on his show for who shall drink most the Alphamine on one sitting whilst keeping the steady hand enough for winning aforementioned game
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wilsy7 View Post
    Looking forward to your review on YouTube
    Well I guess I have to do one now
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I like to see him host us all on his show for who shall drink most the Alphamine on one sitting whilst keeping the steady hand enough for winning aforementioned game
    Sure! All are welcome! Alphaminacoladas for all!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Makes no sense, is that a yes or no? Hypothetically that is.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Makes no sense, is that a yes or no? Hypothetically that is.
    Means your mind would = blown.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  15. Blueberry AIV+RL Alphamine=Ambrosia
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    PES ---> You guys put speed shipment on my stuff?
    Tracking showed Wednesday last few days and now its on truck for delivery

    You guys rule.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Someone told me I shouldnt be running bcaas with my current stack.
    It's this true?
    Forskolon, anabeta, xgels, alcar, creatine, enhanced, baby aspirin, high volume, and gms..
    Thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Someone told me I shouldnt be running bcaas with my current stack.
    It's this true?
    Forskolon, anabeta, xgels, alcar, creatine, enhanced, baby aspirin, high volume, and gms..
    Thanks
    First why the baby asprin? Second...are you bulking or gaining mass atm? Third did said person list a reason why?
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    First why the baby asprin? Second...are you bulking or gaining mass atm? Third did said person list a reason why?
    Baby aspirin to complete my xgels stack of alcar and xgels..

    Am I Bulking or gaining mass: Yes Bulking/lean mass gaining. Lean mass is what I'm after I've gained about 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Don't know how to tell if it's fat or not lol I don't look like I've gained fat I lose and gain weight pretty easily. Currently at 160lbs.. If any of that helps the question..

    They said something about interfering with my gainz.
    Which is like the worst thing that could happen lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Baby aspirin to complete my xgels stack of alcar and xgels.. Am I Bulking or gaining mass: Yes Bulking/lean mass gaining. Lean mass is what I'm after I've gained about 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Don't know how to tell if it's fat or not lol I don't look like I've gained fat I lose and gain weight pretty easily. Currently at 160lbs.. If any of that helps the question.. They said something about interfering with my gainz. Which is like the worst thing that could happen lol
    Whoever told you BCAAs will interfere with your gains shouldn't be giving out advice at all. Yes, they aren't necessary but surely won't hurt.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post

    Baby aspirin to complete my xgels stack of alcar and xgels..

    Am I Bulking or gaining mass: Yes Bulking/lean mass gaining. Lean mass is what I'm after I've gained about 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Don't know how to tell if it's fat or not lol I don't look like I've gained fat I lose and gain weight pretty easily. Currently at 160lbs.. If any of that helps the question..

    They said something about interfering with my gainz.
    Which is like the worst thing that could happen lol
    Why are you taking baby asprin for xgels 0.o

    Bcaas wont hurt. Less beneficial in a bulk though.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Why are you taking baby asprin for xgels 0.o

    Bcaas wont hurt. Less beneficial in a bulk though.
    I'm assuming to thin my blood out a little.
    It's what all the cool people are doing?

    Need to order this amino for my cut cycle then..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Why are you taking baby asprin for xgels 0.o

    Bcaas wont hurt. Less beneficial in a bulk though.
    Found out its a "thing" .Still wondering why you are taking asprin which interferes with inflammation when xgels is pro inflammatory.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Why are you taking baby asprin for xgels 0.o Bcaas wont hurt. Less beneficial in a bulk though.
    Offsets platelet aggregation caused by ArA (clumping of platelets in the blood)
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  25. /\
    What he said

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Found out its a "thing" .Still wondering why you are taking asprin which interferes with inflammation when xgels is pro inflammatory.
    At 81mg, it isn't going to interfere with the ArA when talking about inflammation.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Offsets platelet aggregation caused by ArA (clumping of platelets in the blood)
    Will have to do more research. May be a better option than baby asprin. The way I figure ...asprin interferes with the inflammation process. Xgels is pro inflammatory. There for while adressing that it could be counter productive to ara and its process.

    Until I find answers on that ignore me haha
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    At 81mg, it isn't going to interfere with the ArA when talking about inflammation.
    Studies on powerlifters abusing asprin has me skeptical on that one. Also several studies on nsaid with marathon runners. Like I said. Have to do more research.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Baby aspirin to complete my xgels stack of alcar and xgels..

    Am I Bulking or gaining mass: Yes Bulking/lean mass gaining. Lean mass is what I'm after I've gained about 10lbs in about 3 weeks. Don't know how to tell if it's fat or not lol I don't look like I've gained fat I lose and gain weight pretty easily. Currently at 160lbs.. If any of that helps the question..

    They said something about interfering with my gainz.
    Which is like the worst thing that could happen lol
    BCAAs are basically some of the AAs you get from protein. Not going to hinder your gains.

    I have a feeling of roughly whom gave you this bogus information as I've seen it asked on a thread on bb.com today. Somebody essentially confused anti-catabolic with muscle fiber tears. If you work out and stress the muscle sufficiently, the muscle fibers will tear, pretty much nothing will prevent that apart from not participating in the physical activity required for muscle development altogether. Catabolism is when fat and muscles break down for the purpose of releasing the stored energy they contain. That's very roughly what's going on there.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Will have to do more research. May be a better option than baby asprin. The way I figure ...asprin interferes with the inflammation process. Xgels is pro inflammatory. There for while adressing that it could be counter productive to ara and its process. Until I find answers on that ignore me haha
    LCLT or any other Carnitine salt is the other option. Baby aspirin is cheaper.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. .5 inches/per month PE with PH !!! Controversial
    By Jones111 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 03:49 AM
  2. Proper Timing of Amino Acids and Carbohydrates
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:18 PM
  4. amino reference
    By wojo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. Amino Acid Power
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 06:36 PM
Log in
Log in