AminoIV

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

    Can't wait to get my package!
    @bdcc I'll let you have the honors on this slow pitch
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    @bdcc I'll let you have the honors on this slow pitch
    lol, I saw it, racked my brains for a good joke and then held back.

    You could sense that? Me and you are like brothers.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    lol, I saw it, racked my brains for a good joke and then held back.

    You could sense that? Me and you are like brothers.
    I had a pretty good feeling lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. That bdcc he crazy I never know what he a going to say
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    @bdcc I'll let you have the honors on this slow pitch
    I'm in the US by the way. Lulz. I wasn't stating that I am anticipating my package and living in the UK :PMaybe I should have just specified that I was taunting UK bros?
    •   
       


  6. Taunting me for already having three tubs?

    Man, I hate the idea that I would own zero Amino IV.

    How does it feel?

    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Taunting me for already having three tubs? Man, I hate the idea that I would own zero Amino IV.How does it feel?
    Damn, I should have been even more specific. Taunting the average consumers in the UK that is :PWell played.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Taunting me for already having three tubs?

    Man, I hate the idea that I would own zero Amino IV.

    How does it feel?

    So mean Ben is very proud of his package that has been thoroughly examined by customs.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post

    So mean Ben is very proud of his package that has been thoroughly examined by customs.
    Examined? Or "sampled?"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Examined? Or "sampled?"
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  11. If they sampled them it would have been courteous for the UK Border Agency to have left a note saying which flavour they preferred.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If they sampled them it would have been courteous for the UK Border Agency to have left a note saying which flavour they preferred.
    Lol. Maybe they were undecided.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in