AminoIV - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AminoIV

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Natty said noon or 1pm EST.
    Fawk...
    In the middle of teaching
    Save me some for 3 p.m.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Fawk... In the middle of teaching Save me some for 3 p.m.
    I'm sure you'll be good. There must be quite a lot if the sale goes for 72 hours.

Or just tell those kids you got some real sh1t to take care of real quick lol.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm sure you'll be good. There must be quite a lot if the sale goes for 72 hours.

The later being the better idea I'm sure those kids will understand right?
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    The later being the better idea I'm sure those kids will understand right?
    Correct
    PES Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

LOL i wish that was easy to do. I got blamed for putting a virus on a computer yesterday, and then when the principal and the technicans found that this was not the case they offered to buy me lunch for free
  6. Elite Member

LOL i wish that was easy to do. I got blamed for putting a virus on a computer yesterday, and then when the principal and the technicans found that this was not the case they offered to buy me lunch for free
    Well that worked out nicely for you then.
    PES Representative
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

ITS OUT!!!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Thanks again!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many grams of HICA per serving did they add in there?
  10. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    How many grams of HICA per serving did they add in there?
    It's a prop blend.
    PES Representative
  11. Advanced Member

It's a prop blend.
    Yep, they are using Taurine as filler. J/K. I think.
  12. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yep, they are using Taurine as filler. J/K. I think.
    The addition of taurine is fantastic.
    PES Representative
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The addition of taurine is fantastic.
    Agreed, i was adding it into my intra as it was. Wont need it bulk anymore
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Saw a PES package in mailbox and ran for my shaker cup haha.

Name:  image-4111823079.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  583.9 KB

Blueberry

Dry characteristics:
    Opening the tub was a lot like opening a new Alphamine, that first crisp smell escaping. The scent actually isn't overwhelming or strong at all though, and the powder itself was white. Similar fluffy, very light powdery texture we are used to seeing in higher end amino powders.

Mixability:
    BCAAs are hard to judge this way, especially with a 10:1:1 ratio, as quality leucine should be hard to mix into solution. When the powder was placed into the shaker it floated and no mixing occurred, good sign. Upon light shaking it dissolved fully and left a foam on top, which dissipated if left to sit. Again good signs of leucine content.

Name:  image-2441222448.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  592.2 KB

Shaker cup was blue not the mixture, just felt suiting :P

Taste:
    The part I had high expectations from PES for, and was not let down. Very enjoyable to drink, I mixed at half the directions (as I used 1 scoop) and the sweetness level was perfect. No overwhelming flavour which is good in my books, some artificially sweetened powders overdo this. Especially as this will be sipped intra workout. Quenched my thirst, some BCAAs just make me thirstier or have an annoying aftertaste present through the workout, this did not,

Impressed with all initial observations made, buying several tubs now. The great thing is that these are all just bonuses, where it really shines is in its ingredients. The new intra workout supplement of choice.

Hell of a job PES, thank you for the chance to try this out! Can't wait for the protein next
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Posted this in the other amino iv thread as well:
    So I was able to procure some blueberry burst samples as well so here's my review after 2 days of using this 2 times a day:

Mix: the powder is very fine, but not so light that it "poofs" all over the place. It dissolves easily in just about any amount of water from 4-30+ oz. at first shake, there are a few of the normal white bcaa floaters but these dissolve within a few seconds. Like everyone else said, the powder is funny because it turns a yellow/green instead of the blue you might expect. Overall, it's easy to mix and leaves no real residue.

Taste: the blueberry burst was about what you would expect. It has a nice "blue" flavor, similar to most blue raspberry type flavors. It's not too sweet and actually has quite a pleasant tartness to it that makes it less "candy"/fake like and much more fruity. Overall it's one of the best blue/fruity flavors I've had.

Effects: so far I've dosed this two different ways and enjoyed both... First was one scoop sipped on during my morning fasted cardio and one scoop after to prolong the fasting period for a few hours. The second was 2 scoops intra workout. I had a really tough pull workout yesterday and am feeling pretty good since. Obviously nothing crazy to speak of but I didn't seem to have quite the lower back DOMS that I usually do after my deadlift days.

Overall I would highly recommend this, even if the flavor was off (which it absolutely was not!) simply due to the profile. A really solid all around product that seems like the perfect fit for IF style dieting as well as general recovery. Can't wait to get some more and see how it works out longer term.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  16. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So, how's this compare to cell tech?
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So, how's this compare to cell tech?
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On a serious note, where do I buy it? Didn't see it on pes site
  19. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    On a serious note, where do I buy it? Didn't see it on pes site
    Through the insider
    PES Representative
  20. Diamond Member

Gay. Unsubbed
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I ordered 3 tubs bro.
    I'll sell you one for $35 shipped.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  22. Advanced Member

Cell tech lmao
  23. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Where's touey?

Love the name as well, and I bet the flavors are insane
    right where he is always when he is there he is

or quote Cosmo-"Do? Hey, I'm doing what I do. You know, I've always done what I do. I'm doing what I do, way I've always done and the way I'll always do it."
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

right where he is always when he is there he is

or quote Cosmo-"Do? Hey, I'm doing what I do. You know, I've always done what I do. I'm doing what I do, way I've always done and the way I'll always do it."
    Another great touey post
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks again!
    Man you have a lot of tabs open lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I ordered 3 tubs bro.
    I'll sell you one for $35 shipped.
    Ha, yea. I'll eat eggs.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Man you have a lot of tabs open lol
    I do a lot at once
    Time Management.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Going to be good times, picked up 2 of each flavour. Boom.

Ok, now someone please explain to me the two interesting ingredients which I have not seen included in a AA product before.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Going to be good times, picked up 2 of each flavour. Boom.

Ok, now someone please explain to me the two interesting ingredients which I have not seen included in a AA product before.
    2 of each here too. Will be real nice to see how these stack up to others on the market.
  30. Elite Member

Going to be good times, picked up 2 of each flavour. Boom. Ok, now someone please explain to me the two interesting ingredients which I have not seen included in a AA product before.
    Coop to the rescue
    PES Representative
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

2 of each here too. Will be real nice to see how these stack up to others on the market.
    I think I'm now set for AA products for the next 6 months if I also count what I have in my closet. Lulz.

Coop to the rescue
    Patiently anticipating info
  32. Diamond Member

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

So I mucked around, found out that α-hydroxyisocaproic acid is α-HICA so the question would be what the difference would be between using regular HICA and α-HICA. Also found out that Lemon Verbena Leaf is basically an anti-oxidant, I'm presuming this one does not impair MPS?

EDIT: Just realized that α-HICA and HICA are the same thing :P Bwah ha ha ha. So the only new thing in there is the lemon verbena leaf. Good solid profile then, simple, to the point. If it tastes great as well, we're in business.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

So I mucked around, found out that ?-hydroxyisocaproic acid is ?-HICA so the question would be what the difference would be between using regular HICA and ?-HICA. Also found out that Lemon Verbena Leaf is basically an anti-oxidant, I'm presuming this one does not impair MPS?

EDIT: Just realized that ?-HICA and HICA are the same thing :P Bwah ha ha ha. So the only new thing in there is the lemon verbena leaf. Good solid profile then, simple, to the point. If it tastes great as well, we're in business.
    You don't want beta HICA?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You don't want beta HICA?
    Lulz.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

So I mucked around, found out that α-hydroxyisocaproic acid is α-HICA so the question would be what the difference would be between using regular HICA and α-HICA. Also found out that Lemon Verbena Leaf is basically an anti-oxidant, I'm presuming this one does not impair MPS?

EDIT: Just realized that α-HICA and HICA are the same thing :P Bwah ha ha ha. So the only new thing in there is the lemon verbena leaf. Good solid profile then, simple, to the point. If it tastes great as well, we're in business.
    someone posted this exact question on bb.com and thread was removed in about 10 minutes.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

someone posted this exact question on bb.com and thread was removed in about 10 minutes.
    Word, but since I've figured out what it is, I guess I'll save myself the aggravation of having a thread removed on bb.com. Lulz.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Saw a PES package in mailbox and ran for my shaker cup haha.

Name:  image-4111823079.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  583.9 KB

Blueberry

Dry characteristics:
    Opening the tub was a lot like opening a new Alphamine, that first crisp smell escaping. The scent actually isn't overwhelming or strong at all though, and the powder itself was white. Similar fluffy, very light powdery texture we are used to seeing in higher end amino powders.

Mixability:
    BCAAs are hard to judge this way, especially with a 10:1:1 ratio, as quality leucine should be hard to mix into solution. When the powder was placed into the shaker it floated and no mixing occurred, good sign. Upon light shaking it dissolved fully and left a foam on top, which dissipated if left to sit. Again good signs of leucine content.

Name:  image-2441222448.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  592.2 KB

Shaker cup was blue not the mixture, just felt suiting :P

Taste:
    The part I had high expectations from PES for, and was not let down. Very enjoyable to drink, I mixed at half the directions (as I used 1 scoop) and the sweetness level was perfect. No overwhelming flavour which is good in my books, some artificially sweetened powders overdo this. Especially as this will be sipped intra workout. Quenched my thirst, some BCAAs just make me thirstier or have an annoying aftertaste present through the workout, this did not,

Impressed with all initial observations made, buying several tubs now. The great thing is that these are all just bonuses, where it really shines is in its ingredients. The new intra workout supplement of choice.

Hell of a job PES, thank you for the chance to try this out! Can't wait for the protein next
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Posted this in the other amino iv thread as well:
    So I was able to procure some blueberry burst samples as well so here's my review after 2 days of using this 2 times a day:

Mix: the powder is very fine, but not so light that it "poofs" all over the place. It dissolves easily in just about any amount of water from 4-30+ oz. at first shake, there are a few of the normal white bcaa floaters but these dissolve within a few seconds. Like everyone else said, the powder is funny because it turns a yellow/green instead of the blue you might expect. Overall, it's easy to mix and leaves no real residue.

Taste: the blueberry burst was about what you would expect. It has a nice "blue" flavor, similar to most blue raspberry type flavors. It's not too sweet and actually has quite a pleasant tartness to it that makes it less "candy"/fake like and much more fruity. Overall it's one of the best blue/fruity flavors I've had.

Effects: so far I've dosed this two different ways and enjoyed both... First was one scoop sipped on during my morning fasted cardio and one scoop after to prolong the fasting period for a few hours. The second was 2 scoops intra workout. I had a really tough pull workout yesterday and am feeling pretty good since. Obviously nothing crazy to speak of but I didn't seem to have quite the lower back DOMS that I usually do after my deadlift days.

Overall I would highly recommend this, even if the flavor was off (which it absolutely was not!) simply due to the profile. A really solid all around product that seems like the perfect fit for IF style dieting as well as general recovery. Can't wait to get some more and see how it works out longer term.
    Awesome reviews guys! Thank you
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do antioxidants impair MPS in general? I believe it is quite the opposite, especially in us old folks
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I do a lot at once
    Time Management.
    Do you have a blog?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •