Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Will this be better than PF3?
    Hehe...
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. If you're not already, get on the insider email list!

pescience.com/insider
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    •   

3. I'm hopeful someone will make a protein powder that has an ingredient like Bio-Gro included in the powder so you don't have to add it, that would be cool

4. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I'm hopeful someone will make a protein powder that has an ingredient like Bio-Gro included in the powder so you don't have to add it, that would be cool
    Which ingredient would that be?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Don't have the bottle in front of me, the active, bovine colostrum or whatever
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

f5 on email..

waiting....

7. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Don't have the bottle in front of me, the active, bovine colostrum or whatever
    The super plasma bovine that was in GF-Pro

8. Uh, oh I think this thread may be close to getting derailed with some debate after the last few comments lol.

How bout we keep this on topic about Amino IV. Only about 1.5 hours till insider drops.

Again I sampled the Cherry Limeade and it was AWESOME!!!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Uh, oh I think this thread may be close to getting derailed with some debate after the last few comments lol.

How bout we keep this on topic about Amino IV. Only about 1.5 hours till insider drops.

Again I sampled the Cherry Limeade and it was AWESOME!!!

Wait.. tis dropping at 1?

you know for a fact?

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wait.. tis dropping at 1? you know for a fact?
    Natty said noon or 1pm EST.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Natty said noon or 1pm EST.
    Fawk...
    In the middle of teaching
    Save me some for 3 p.m.

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Fawk... In the middle of teaching Save me some for 3 p.m.
    I'm sure you'll be good. There must be quite a lot if the sale goes for 72 hours.

Or just tell those kids you got some real sh1t to take care of real quick lol.
    PEScience Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

I'm sure you'll be good. There must be quite a lot if the sale goes for 72 hours.

The later being the better idea I'm sure those kids will understand right?

14. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    The later being the better idea I'm sure those kids will understand right?
    Correct
    PEScience Representative
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

LOL i wish that was easy to do. I got blamed for putting a virus on a computer yesterday, and then when the principal and the technicans found that this was not the case they offered to buy me lunch for free

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    LOL i wish that was easy to do. I got blamed for putting a virus on a computer yesterday, and then when the principal and the technicans found that this was not the case they offered to buy me lunch for free
    Well that worked out nicely for you then.
    PEScience Representative
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

ITS OUT!!!!!
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thanks again!

19. How many grams of HICA per serving did they add in there?

20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    How many grams of HICA per serving did they add in there?
    It's a prop blend.
    PEScience Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    It's a prop blend.
    Yep, they are using Taurine as filler. J/K. I think.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Yep, they are using Taurine as filler. J/K. I think.
    The addition of taurine is fantastic.
    PEScience Representative
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The addition of taurine is fantastic.
    Agreed, i was adding it into my intra as it was. Wont need it bulk anymore
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Saw a PES package in mailbox and ran for my shaker cup haha.

Name:  image-4111823079.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  583.9 KB

Blueberry

Dry characteristics:
    Opening the tub was a lot like opening a new Alphamine, that first crisp smell escaping. The scent actually isn't overwhelming or strong at all though, and the powder itself was white. Similar fluffy, very light powdery texture we are used to seeing in higher end amino powders.

Mixability:
    BCAAs are hard to judge this way, especially with a 10:1:1 ratio, as quality leucine should be hard to mix into solution. When the powder was placed into the shaker it floated and no mixing occurred, good sign. Upon light shaking it dissolved fully and left a foam on top, which dissipated if left to sit. Again good signs of leucine content.

Name:  image-2441222448.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  592.2 KB

Shaker cup was blue not the mixture, just felt suiting :P

Taste:
    The part I had high expectations from PES for, and was not let down. Very enjoyable to drink, I mixed at half the directions (as I used 1 scoop) and the sweetness level was perfect. No overwhelming flavour which is good in my books, some artificially sweetened powders overdo this. Especially as this will be sipped intra workout. Quenched my thirst, some BCAAs just make me thirstier or have an annoying aftertaste present through the workout, this did not,

Impressed with all initial observations made, buying several tubs now. The great thing is that these are all just bonuses, where it really shines is in its ingredients. The new intra workout supplement of choice.

Hell of a job PES, thank you for the chance to try this out! Can't wait for the protein next
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

25. Posted this in the other amino iv thread as well:
    So I was able to procure some blueberry burst samples as well so here's my review after 2 days of using this 2 times a day:

Mix: the powder is very fine, but not so light that it "poofs" all over the place. It dissolves easily in just about any amount of water from 4-30+ oz. at first shake, there are a few of the normal white bcaa floaters but these dissolve within a few seconds. Like everyone else said, the powder is funny because it turns a yellow/green instead of the blue you might expect. Overall, it's easy to mix and leaves no real residue.

Taste: the blueberry burst was about what you would expect. It has a nice "blue" flavor, similar to most blue raspberry type flavors. It's not too sweet and actually has quite a pleasant tartness to it that makes it less "candy"/fake like and much more fruity. Overall it's one of the best blue/fruity flavors I've had.

Effects: so far I've dosed this two different ways and enjoyed both... First was one scoop sipped on during my morning fasted cardio and one scoop after to prolong the fasting period for a few hours. The second was 2 scoops intra workout. I had a really tough pull workout yesterday and am feeling pretty good since. Obviously nothing crazy to speak of but I didn't seem to have quite the lower back DOMS that I usually do after my deadlift days.

Overall I would highly recommend this, even if the flavor was off (which it absolutely was not!) simply due to the profile. A really solid all around product that seems like the perfect fit for IF style dieting as well as general recovery. Can't wait to get some more and see how it works out longer term.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

26. So, how's this compare to cell tech?

27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    So, how's this compare to cell tech?
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

28. On a serious note, where do I buy it? Didn't see it on pes site

29. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    On a serious note, where do I buy it? Didn't see it on pes site
    Through the insider
    PEScience Representative