DAA vs Lean Xtreme

  1. STA
    STA's Avatar

    DAA vs Lean Xtreme


    I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

    I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks


  2. You can take all 3 if you'd like....

  3. Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

    I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks
    I'd take all 3 if you can. That would be a good stack, I've done it before.

    •   
       

  4. STA
    STA's Avatar

    Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention

  5. Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention
    I've never experienced it.


  6. Me either....

  7. I've never heard of water retention with DAA.
  8. STA
    STA's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've never heard of water retention with DAA.
    Really? I've read lots of threads on here alone about people experiencing water retention on DAA

  9. It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post

    Really? I've read lots of threads on here alone about people experiencing water retention on DAA
    I've not read about or experienced such symptoms but I'll take your word for it.

    Just run some Erase if you're worried about getting wet.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.
    DAA boosts the rate-limiting step of testosterone synthesis in the testes. NMDA does not. Since this step is rate-limiting, by definition, NMDA will not perform similarly to DAA for enhancing T.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suppress-C vs. Lean Xtreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:51 AM
  2. OEP/Recreate VS. Lean Xtreme Stack
    By X JTJ X in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:14 PM
  3. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:54 AM
  4. 11-oxo vs. Lean Xtreme
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 11:40 PM
  5. Retain vs. Lean Xtreme
    By Nate Dawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Log in
Log in