DAA vs Lean Xtreme

  1. STA
    STA is offline
    Registered User
    STA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    DAA vs Lean Xtreme


    I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

    I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks

  2. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    You can take all 3 if you'd like....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25881

    Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

    I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks
    I'd take all 3 if you can. That would be a good stack, I've done it before.

    •   
       

  4. STA
    STA is offline
    Registered User
    STA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention
  5. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25881

    Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post
    Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention
    I've never experienced it.

  6. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Me either....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,388
    Rep Power
    4152957

    I've never heard of water retention with DAA.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  8. STA
    STA is offline
    Registered User
    STA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I've never heard of water retention with DAA.
    Really? I've read lots of threads on here alone about people experiencing water retention on DAA
  9. Registered User
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    885
    Rep Power
    198647

    It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minions Member
  10. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,388
    Rep Power
    4152957

    Quote Originally Posted by STA View Post

    Really? I've read lots of threads on here alone about people experiencing water retention on DAA
    I've not read about or experienced such symptoms but I'll take your word for it.

    Just run some Erase if you're worried about getting wet.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,440
    Rep Power
    5913431

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.
    DAA boosts the rate-limiting step of testosterone synthesis in the testes. NMDA does not. Since this step is rate-limiting, by definition, NMDA will not perform similarly to DAA for enhancing T.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suppress-C vs. Lean Xtreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. OEP/Recreate VS. Lean Xtreme Stack
    By X JTJ X in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 09:14 PM
  3. Retain VS Lean Xtreme VS Reduce XT
    By Goffio69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:54 PM
  4. 11-oxo vs. Lean Xtreme
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 10:40 PM
  5. Retain vs. Lean Xtreme
    By Nate Dawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in