Anyone try Gaspari - Superdrive pre workout?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
In the header ;)

Not very people are reviewing this product and it isn't very popular.
For reasons unknown! On the limited reviews out there is saying the focus is close to something like craze and the energy is nice and smooth but then a few are saying its crap and did nada.

Wolverines22

Awards
I bought one of the small containers to try it out. I also mix it with high volume but its not bad at all solid energy and focus.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used the small trial size bag and thought it was decent. I think there are better ones out there. I've only taken one scoop. I can't believe Gaspari suggests that you can take 2 scoops with 500 mg caffeine - asking for a heart attack. One scoop is properly dosed with 250 mg caffeine, which makes me wonder if the other ingredients are under dosed. I think Superdrive is more geared toward cross-fit and not bodybuilding style workout - good energy, focus could be improved I think.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I've used the small trial size bag and thought it was decent. I think there are better ones out there. I've only taken one scoop. I can't believe Gaspari suggests that you can take 2 scoops with 500 mg caffeine - asking for a heart attack. One scoop is properly dosed with 250 mg caffeine, which makes me wonder if the other ingredients are under dosed. I think Superdrive is more geared toward cross-fit and not bodybuilding style workout - good energy, focus could be improved I think.
Better ones like?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better ones like?
There are a ton out there and I've come no where close to trying all of them, but I'm loving the new MP Assault. My endurance is through the roof on it with really good focus. Recently, I sampled some Nubreed Undisputed which was really intense, great focus, recommend it. I've noticed that several people on this site love Enhanced, although I've never tried it. FYI, I got a free trial bottle of TSN Pump Igniter and am finding it average, lacking in focus.

Nick527

Awards
been taking strawberry-kiwi superdrive for the past week and loving it. energy and focus hits pretty quick and I havent had any crashes. taste and effectiveness wise its in my top 5 for sure and Ive tried just about everything. I take slightly under a scoop since I dont respond well to too much caffeine

cliffs: yes I recommend it 8.5/10

amarula

Awards
Does anyone know why this formula includes Triacetin?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
There are a ton out there and I've come no where close to trying all of them, but I'm loving the new MP Assault. My endurance is through the roof on it with really good focus. Recently, I sampled some Nubreed Undisputed which was really intense, great focus, recommend it. I've noticed that several people on this site love Enhanced, although I've never tried it. FYI, I got a free trial bottle of TSN Pump Igniter and am finding it average, lacking in focus.
Where do you get nubreed undisputed from? There are so many different labels

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperDrive is only good with bronkaid. Solo it sucks. Genomyx evol, white flood reborn, and pes enhanced are great options.

BigHoop65

Awards
I think Superdrive does exactly what the profile is built to do. Stim , focus and muscular endurance. Not much special. I worked with it for a week and that's exactly what I got out of it. I used two servings since they came in sample packets. The only thing you should "feel" is the stim. The rest just comes out in workout performance. That's just my take.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If I could recommend something better; enhanced + Focus XT would be the best energy, pump and Focus stack available.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If I could recommend something better; enhanced + Focus XT would be the best energy, pump and Focus stack available.
I second this.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

Looks like a very focused based pre workout!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried it as a pre work product, didn't work out, but had nice energy after taking at 3am.