Evomuse eviscerate smolder
- 11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
- 11-06-2013, 05:39 AM
I've never seen the clear bottle before, but it is supposed to be a liquid. Its not insanely runny though so you wont end up making a mess and pouring it all over the floor.
- 11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Shake it extremely good, wont be as thin. Never seen a clear bottle, but companies change packaging almost daily so I wouldn't think twice.
11-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Just wanted to make sure, just thought that most topical creams would be creams.
11-06-2013, 04:11 PM
I don't think it's sold/marketed as a topical "cream", just a topical solution. If it was actually called a cream, you'd have a point.
11-08-2013, 05:45 PM
11-09-2013, 12:50 AM
grainy means legit.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ericool007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2013, 02:52 PM
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 119Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:32 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 47Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 22Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:50 AM
- By dsade in forum GenomyxReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2010, 06:47 PM