Your Cutting Go-To Supplement!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Recompadrol is amazing. I'm currently not dieting and using if daily. I have doubled the amount of carbs I usually intake..no added body fat. Recompadrol is a must have for myself now
    Damn, that is an impressive testimonial!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Damn, that is an impressive testimonial!!
    Just speaking the truth. I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it has been really good to me.
    Iv tried a lot a gda's, and so far recompadrol has impressed me the most
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Just speaking the truth. I'm not saying it will work for everyone, but it has been really good to me.
    Iv tried a lot a gda's, and so far recompadrol has impressed me the most
    Not at all doubting you, I love Recompadrol, worked very well for me.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Not at all doubting you, I love Recompadrol, worked very well for me.
    Oh and when I said I doubled my carbs..I meant from 200 too 400 grams now. Nothing to crazy, I'm not eating 1000 grams of carbs! On my highest of high days I will eat 500to 600(cheat day)

  5. ECA

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Oh and when I said I doubled my carbs..I meant from 200 too 400 grams now. Nothing to crazy, I'm not eating 1000 grams of carbs! On my highest of high days I will eat 500to 600(cheat day)
    Ive eaten close to 1000 grams in one day. I got to 7% and went to little ceasers and got and ate 4 of the 5$pizzas.

    Stayed at 7% o.o
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Ive eaten close to 1000 grams in one day. I got to 7% and went to little ceasers and got and ate 4 of the 5$pizzas.

    Stayed at 7% o.o
    you would have been better off getting a pack of grands bicuits and putting pizza sauce and cheese on them, imo...little ceasers sucks, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    you would have been better off getting a pack of grands bicuits and putting pizza sauce and cheese on them, imo...little ceasers sucks, lol.
    Not for a college student with limited funds.
    Chinese food is still one of my favorite cheats. Dublin dr pepper was awesome cheat aswell.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you would have been better off getting a pack of grands bicuits and putting pizza sauce and cheese on them, imo...little ceasers sucks, lol.
    i'm with you, especially the "hot and ready" $5 deals....those pizzas are as old as the hot dogs at ur local 7/11

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i'm with you, especially the "hot and ready" $5 deals....those pizzas are as old as the hot dogs at ur local 7/11
    They say fresh out of the oven. I say fresh off the top of the oven where it's been sitting all day long underneath a stack of unfolded pizza boxes where some pepperoni-faced 16 year old threw them.
    Remember why you started.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    They say fresh out of the oven. I say fresh off the top of the oven where it's been sitting all day long underneath a stack of unfolded pizza boxes where some pepperoni-faced 16 year old threw them.
    damn...that was the best appetite suppressant ever!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn...that was the best appetite suppressant ever!!!!
    Kinda wants to make you drive right on by Little Cesar's now doesn't it. I have to be close to starving to eat there.
    Remember why you started.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Kinda wants to make you drive right on by Little Cesar's now doesn't it. I have to be close to starving to eat there.
    lol...i already learned that lesson, haven't ate there in many years.


    but it does confirm my decision to avoid it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Alphamine, AT2 and Erase Pro. Boom, boom and boom!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Alphamine, AT2 and Erase Pro. Boom, boom and boom!
    Solid combo. New or og alpha t2?

  16. New. Never got to try the OG formula.

  17. just got my order today , that's ain't the complete stack i'm about to run i got some more goodies in the way to me ... lol
    want to get on that stack so bad though !!! will start in about a month

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post
    just got my order today , that's ain't the complete stack i'm about to run i got some more goodies in the way to me ...
    So you live in your car now because you spent all your rent money on supps?
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So you live in your car now because you spent all your rent money on supps?
    YOLO

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Pop A Molly View Post

    YOLO
    You only live online?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You only live online?
    cmon man you guys think it's too much ? it's aint nothing for me. i can't get enough. got some money so why not to enjoy it ?
    and you can tell by the picture that i've never been ripped. so it's time to make **** happend.

  22. Got a little question:

    Planning to take Reduce XT, ECA and DCP (1st version)

    Should it take it option 1:
    1-4 ECA + DCP
    4-8 ECA + Reduce XT

    Or option 2
    1-4 ECA + DCP + Reduce XT

    Thanks for advice

  23. My favorite used to be the OG Dexaprine. Then I tried Dexaprine XR. That along with tons of cardio is great for fat loss

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Got a little question:

    Planning to take Reduce XT, ECA and DCP (1st version)

    Should it take it option 1:
    1-4 ECA + DCP
    4-8 ECA + Reduce XT

    Or option 2
    1-4 ECA + DCP + Reduce XT

    Thanks for advice
    2 with dcp and reduce taken 4 more weeks then 4 weeks eca and a stim free fat burner and then 4 weeks off. Its the way I would do it
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    My favorite used to be the OG Dexaprine. Then I tried Dexaprine XR. That along with tons of cardio is great for fat loss
    Og dexaprine was amazing stuff. Haven't found a fat burner that compares to it. It was my go to when I wasn't using a ECA stack
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 08:24 PM
  2. Going on my first mild cut, help with supplements
    By ammoarsenal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:14 AM
Log in
Log in