New Ingredient?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's oxilofrine AKA real methylsynephrine.

On the WADA banned list, possibly illegal to market as a dietary supplement.

It's not naturally found, and has resulted in numerous olympic athletes suspensions.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439527/

Oxilofrine (1-hydroxypholedrine diastereomer)
This is a sympathomimetic used to treat hypotensive states, with actions similar to those of ephedrine (Sweetman, 2007). Its actions may be largely indirect by releasing NA (Jacquot et al., 1980). It is reported to have predominantly cardiac inotropic actions (Kauert et al., 1988). It is a metabolite of p-methoxymethamphetamine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it used to be in the OG meltdown... along with TTA.. was good stuff.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not seeing a strong reason for using it over more legal alternatives...
It was in a sample.

So ill use it instead of oep or alphamine one day

I loved the og meltdown.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well yeah I can see trying it, moreso questioning it from a manufacturer perspective.
Agree there

I'm going to remake aav2

Going to take out 3 things and replace with 3 things

Adipose Annihilation STIMed

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Torrid eca is a pretty solid fat burner

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The MS is underdosed by at least a factor of 10 based on the fact that the dose is lower than DMAA

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The MS is underdosed by at least a factor of 10 based on the fact that the dose is lower than DMAA
Agreed. Guess it's for show.

Coop mind shooting me a pm. Wanna run something by you

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude I'm good

Waited 30 min. Now I'm tired. It seems 1,3 doesn't like me
Something in there puts me to sleep to at lower doses try 3 you'll feel like a spartan

Gotta love total nutrition half there inventory is banned substance full and if any of y'all have ever tried stim factor I swear that **** is spiked with some wonderful new stimulant cause I've taken plenty of dmaa containing supps and have never had the same kind of effects, music sounds better my jaw gets to grinding(more than usual) makes me dance between sets (you get looked at funny when ur white poplocking and rapping along to your music in the gym)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something in there puts me to sleep to at lower doses try 3 you'll feel like a spartan

Gotta love total nutrition half there inventory is banned substance full and if any of y'all have ever tried stim factor I swear that **** is spiked with some wonderful new stimulant cause I've taken plenty of dmaa containing supps and have never had the same kind of effects, music sounds better my jaw gets to grinding(more than usual) makes me dance between sets (you get looked at funny when ur white poplocking and rapping along to your music in the gym)
I got stim factor at home and axion

Going to try them. I'm 11 days out don't wanna try creatines. Stick to what I been doing.

Enhanced w condense

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I like Methyl-Synephrine assuming one can't get Ephedrine. Had solid results with Analyzed Supplements version.