Need Advice for latest Test Boosters

  1. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Need Advice for latest Test Boosters


    Hey gang, I am almost 2 weeks into PCT of a 60mg DMZ/ 1000 4ad cycle. I have lost a ton of my libido and want a good Test Booster to bring it back and hopefully increase some drive to lift and get through the day in this PCT. DAA does nothing for my libido even after cycle.

    I am doing:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA 3g ED
    AD-3 starting next week (75mg Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione and 800mg L-dopa)

    I had great results with Activate Xtreme but it was my very first test booster and also 3-4 years ago.

    Ive used Testpro, Bioforge and AX.... maybe some other but I cant recall right now.

    Any new products out there in this category??
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html

  2. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,368
    Rep Power
    2765917
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    For me I liked triazole had my libido increase I mostly assume it was the Maca in it cause Maca should help libido. Also look into T-Force cause I know also fadogia should help your libido.
  3. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    926
    Rep Power
    80727
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    31.16%

    These have had great success for my libido
    **** - Bridge
    **** - HCGen (there is now an HCGen -ES but I have no experience with it)
    Bulk Maca
    Bulbine

    always remember to cycle your boosters
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,437
    Rep Power
    1255130
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    39.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    i did enjoy testopro a lot...but tropinol xp is my go to test booster these days, you could find my log of it around here somewhere....it was from before i was a rep


    the above mentioned are very good products as well
  5. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    I actually forgot there is a place that if I order by noon they deliver next day...

    Tropinol XP's profile caught my eye and I ordered some. So glad that everyone's experience has been good. Seem like all proven ingredients.


    Did you guys experience much with libido? That's my main concern but didn't want a one trick pony when I can probably feel stronger/ better too ya know?
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  6. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    You're golden with AD-3 and DAA. I do 3 grams DAA first thing in the morning, one capsule AD-3 first thing in the morning, then another capsule AD-3 with my 3rd meal. This stack is incredible!!! I'm only on my 6th day and I noticed a difference by my 3rd day! Incredible stack
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  7. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    You're golden with AD-3 and DAA. I do 3 grams DAA first thing in the morning, one capsule AD-3 first thing in the morning, then another capsule AD-3 with my 3rd meal. This stack is incredible!!! I'm only on my 6th day and I noticed a difference by my 3rd day! Incredible stack
    Yea man its my go-to for post cycle but my libido is never great on it so I wanted to add a little umf. A lot of umf if possible!
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  8. Advanced Member
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    971
    Rep Power
    283116
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    My go to is Tropinol, will bring back your libido no problem
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,437
    Rep Power
    1255130
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    39.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post
    I actually forgot there is a place that if I order by noon they deliver next day...

    Tropinol XP's profile caught my eye and I ordered some. So glad that everyone's experience has been good. Seem like all proven ingredients.


    Did you guys experience much with libido? That's my main concern but didn't want a one trick pony when I can probably feel stronger/ better too ya know?
    my libido increased on tropinol xp...it wasn't to a point where i couldn't control myself but it was def lifted
  10. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Cool cool. I've heard good things. Hopefully this gets me back to normal.... (as in horny mutha effer)
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  11. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198650
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT
  12. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT
    Although I can't see sigs on my phone I'm guessing iforce rep haha. I already have DAA and I said I ordered Trop. You reading the thread at all first? Haha just messin with you dude, its all about brand name placement.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  13. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Although I can't see sigs on my phone I'm guessing iforce rep haha. I already have DAA and I said I ordered Trop. You reading the thread at all first? Haha just messin with you dude, its all about brand name placement.
    Doubtful he does.

    Btw op buy tropinol xp!.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,803
    Rep Power
    5734121
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Doubtful he does. Btw op buy tropinol xp!.
    Don't forget Intimidate SRT.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  15. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Don't forget Intimidate SRT.
    Haha this is literally pimped in every thread in the bulk subforum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,484
    Rep Power
    7451142
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Haha this is literally pimped in every thread in the bulk subforum
    Bro, just up your protean intake (yes, I've seen it on here)
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  17. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Bro, just up your protean intake (yes, I've seen it on here)
    Those threads are off limits imo;people just want advice that is diet related. On other forums, reps get negged through the floor if they shill in those forums
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Advanced Member
    Buffspartan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    27448
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    77.12%

    You could also try APE. I've heard great things about it when stacked with DAA and AD-3 or Erase Pro.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  19. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,484
    Rep Power
    7451142
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Anyway OP, I know you already got TXP, but have you ever looked at endosurge or Endosurge Turbo?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-capsules.html

    Might be something to consider next time you're looking for one.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389586
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    15.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    6andahalf how long were you on?

    I used Dpol with HCgenerate and Restore. I had really good results and bloods came back decent after a 7 week cycle with shutdown.

    I also ran Nolva, 40/40/20/20/10
    No extra AI because Restore has Liver Support and Estrogen control in it. Dpol I ran 6 weeks along with HCGenerate. I also used ZMA pre bed.

    Update us on Tropinol XP. Interested in seeing your thoughts and how quick it works.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    Rep Power
    4398088
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anyway OP, I know you already got TXP, but have you ever looked at endosurge or Endosurge Turbo?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-capsules.html

    Might be something to consider next time you're looking for one.
    Congrats on the BPS gig!!!!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anyway OP, I know you already got TXP, but have you ever looked at endosurge or Endosurge Turbo?

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...-capsules.html

    Might be something to consider next time you're looking for one.
    Thanks Jim, I'll have to check that out next time. I'ts been a while since I looked for a natty test booster but everything has its place.

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    6andahalf how long were you on?

    I used Dpol with HCgenerate and Restore. I had really good results and bloods came back decent after a 7 week cycle with shutdown.

    I also ran Nolva, 40/40/20/20/10
    No extra AI because Restore has Liver Support and Estrogen control in it. Dpol I ran 6 weeks along with HCGenerate. I also used ZMA pre bed.

    Update us on Tropinol XP. Interested in seeing your thoughts and how quick it works.
    I was on for 6 weeks. 60 mg the last 2.5 weeks and 1000mg of 4ad (5 ed) the whole time. I think I was a bit more shut down than I thought. I'll be keeping a log of how the Trop XP is treating me in this situation. Seems like the ingredients are perfect for me right now.

    Be sure to jump in the log in my sig to check up on it!

    btw I liked the rep talk in here haha. Good stuff people. No offense to reps... unless you over do it a bit. If thats the case, I'm gonna rip you in my thread, period.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  23. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,484
    Rep Power
    7451142
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Congrats on the BPS gig!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks man, I'm pretty excited about it!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  24. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,527
    Rep Power
    7366170
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    26.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Thanks man, I'm pretty excited about it!
    Yeah now he has a whole company of people to piss off instead of just us

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  25. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,802
    Rep Power
    2209082
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Yea man its my go-to for post cycle but my libido is never great on it so I wanted to add a little umf. A lot of umf if possible!
    Libido= AI sports Perform. Hands down.

    My Gf liked it for about a week until she couldn't take me jumping her bones every 30 minutes. Literally I felt like I was 13 again... Random wood all through out the day and sex on the brain every second (I'm usually able to control it) but everything made me wanna fcuk!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Libido= AI sports Perform. Hands down.

    My Gf liked it for about a week until she couldn't take me jumping her bones every 30 minutes. Literally I felt like I was 13 again... Random wood all through out the day and sex on the brain every second (I'm usually able to control it) but everything made me wanna fcuk!
    Yea I've taken that before and it definitely works. I was more looking for an all in one product for a test boost, appetite and hopefully some aggression/ strength.
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  27. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,802
    Rep Power
    2209082
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    68.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf View Post

    Yea I've taken that before and it definitely works. I was more looking for an all in one product for a test boost, appetite and hopefully some aggression/ strength.
    Well I still stic to perform and idk about an all in one that would be great in all those categories... So id say perform + anabeta / anabeta elite and u should get what you're looking for!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. New Member
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    91820
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    77.21%

    I did order yesterday Endosurge Turbo & Erase Pro which should cover my testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, prolactin and cortisol.

    In theory it sounds magical and I'll see how it will go in practice.

    I did already take original Endosurge + Erase Pro and also added Tongkat Ali to this stack and had best OTC testosterone and mood boost around day 4-6 but after day 10 it went back to the baseline.

    Maybe will try now 5 days on / 2 days off with Endosurge despite everybody take it 4 or 8 weeks every day hmm.

    What are your thoughts - taking Endosurge Turbo daily or 5on/2off ?
  29. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,484
    Rep Power
    7451142
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I did order yesterday Endosurge Turbo & Erase Pro which should cover my testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, prolactin and cortisol.

    In theory it sounds magical and I'll see how it will go in practice.

    I did already take original Endosurge + Erase Pro and also added Tongkat Ali to this stack and had best OTC testosterone and mood boost around day 4-6 but after day 10 it went back to the baseline.

    Maybe will try now 5 days on / 2 days off with Endosurge despite everybody take it 4 or 8 weeks every day hmm.

    What are your thoughts - taking Endosurge Turbo daily or 5on/2off ?
    I would just use it daily, no reason to go 5on/2off.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  30. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430408
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lots of great options really. Like others have mentioned endosurge and tropinal are great. But honestly from a complete test boost and anabolic standpoint I don't think anything compares to massFX black. It really covers so many bases. And yeah I am an AX rep. But I don't suggest anything I haven't used personally and believe in. I bought two bottles before becoming a rep and Its easily the strongest natty product I've used. The next closest thing was natadrol but that is mildly suppressive. And massFX is not. I would highly recommend it for anyone in pct or just wanting a strong natty product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  31. Advanced Member
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Rep Power
    73482
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    3.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Lots of great options really. Like others have mentioned endosurge and tropinal are great. But honestly from a complete test boost and anabolic standpoint I don't think anything compares to massFX black. It really covers so many bases. And yeah I am an AX rep. But I don't suggest anything I haven't used personally and believe in. I bought two bottles before becoming a rep and Its easily the strongest natty product I've used. The next closest thing was natadrol but that is mildly suppressive. And massFX is not. I would highly recommend it for anyone in pct or just wanting a strong natty product.
    Appreciate you honesty. Seeing as I already ordered Trop XP, maybe next time. Thanks!
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  32. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430408
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 6andaHalf

    Appreciate you honesty. Seeing as I already ordered Trop XP, maybe next time. Thanks!
    Anytime 6H. I'm sure tropXP will treat you well. I've had good results with most of my iforces supps.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Teen need advice. Creatine or Test booster?
    By JJxBEAST in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 09:48 PM
  2. Need advice for Test Cypionate cycle....
    By Presa in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 12:39 PM
  3. Need Advice on Drug Test
    By klugman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:43 AM
  4. Need advice for next cycle
    By ludacris007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 02:19 AM
  5. Diet newbie needs advice for cycle
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in