Need Advice for latest Test Boosters

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Hey gang, I am almost 2 weeks into PCT of a 60mg DMZ/ 1000 4ad cycle. I have lost a ton of my libido and want a good Test Booster to bring it back and hopefully increase some drive to lift and get through the day in this PCT. DAA does nothing for my libido even after cycle.

I am doing:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g ED
AD-3 starting next week (75mg Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione and 800mg L-dopa)

I had great results with Activate Xtreme but it was my very first test booster and also 3-4 years ago.

Ive used Testpro, Bioforge and AX.... maybe some other but I cant recall right now.

Any new products out there in this category??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me I liked triazole had my libido increase I mostly assume it was the Maca in it cause Maca should help libido. Also look into T-Force cause I know also fadogia should help your libido.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These have had great success for my libido
**** - Bridge
**** - HCGen (there is now an HCGen -ES but I have no experience with it)
Bulk Maca
Bulbine

always remember to cycle your boosters

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did enjoy testopro a lot...but tropinol xp is my go to test booster these days, you could find my log of it around here somewhere....it was from before i was a rep

the above mentioned are very good products as well

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I actually forgot there is a place that if I order by noon they deliver next day...

Tropinol XP's profile caught my eye and I ordered some. So glad that everyone's experience has been good. Seem like all proven ingredients.

Did you guys experience much with libido? That's my main concern but didn't want a one trick pony when I can probably feel stronger/ better too ya know?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You're golden with AD-3 and DAA. I do 3 grams DAA first thing in the morning, one capsule AD-3 first thing in the morning, then another capsule AD-3 with my 3rd meal. This stack is incredible!!! I'm only on my 6th day and I noticed a difference by my 3rd day! Incredible stack

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
You're golden with AD-3 and DAA. I do 3 grams DAA first thing in the morning, one capsule AD-3 first thing in the morning, then another capsule AD-3 with my 3rd meal. This stack is incredible!!! I'm only on my 6th day and I noticed a difference by my 3rd day! Incredible stack
Yea man its my go-to for post cycle but my libido is never great on it so I wanted to add a little umf. A lot of umf if possible!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My go to is Tropinol, will bring back your libido no problem

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually forgot there is a place that if I order by noon they deliver next day...

Tropinol XP's profile caught my eye and I ordered some. So glad that everyone's experience has been good. Seem like all proven ingredients.

Did you guys experience much with libido? That's my main concern but didn't want a one trick pony when I can probably feel stronger/ better too ya know?
my libido increased on tropinol xp...it wasn't to a point where i couldn't control myself but it was def lifted

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Cool cool. I've heard good things. Hopefully this gets me back to normal.... (as in horny mutha effer)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Tropinol XP and Intimidate SRT
Although I can't see sigs on my phone I'm guessing iforce rep haha. I already have DAA and I said I ordered Trop. You reading the thread at all first? Haha just messin with you dude, its all about brand name placement.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Although I can't see sigs on my phone I'm guessing iforce rep haha. I already have DAA and I said I ordered Trop. You reading the thread at all first? Haha just messin with you dude, its all about brand name placement.
Doubtful he does.

Btw op buy tropinol xp!.

:D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Bro, just up your protean intake (yes, I've seen it on here)
Those threads are off limits imo;people just want advice that is diet related. On other forums, reps get negged through the floor if they shill in those forums

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
You could also try APE. I've heard great things about it when stacked with DAA and AD-3 or Erase Pro.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
6andahalf how long were you on?

I used Dpol with HCgenerate and Restore. I had really good results and bloods came back decent after a 7 week cycle with shutdown.

I also ran Nolva, 40/40/20/20/10
No extra AI because Restore has Liver Support and Estrogen control in it. Dpol I ran 6 weeks along with HCGenerate. I also used ZMA pre bed.

Update us on Tropinol XP. Interested in seeing your thoughts and how quick it works.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Anyway OP, I know you already got TXP, but have you ever looked at endosurge or Endosurge Turbo?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/bulk-performance-solutions/endosurge-turbo-180-capsules.html

Might be something to consider next time you're looking for one.
Thanks Jim, I'll have to check that out next time. I'ts been a while since I looked for a natty test booster but everything has its place.

6andahalf how long were you on?

I used Dpol with HCgenerate and Restore. I had really good results and bloods came back decent after a 7 week cycle with shutdown.

I also ran Nolva, 40/40/20/20/10
No extra AI because Restore has Liver Support and Estrogen control in it. Dpol I ran 6 weeks along with HCGenerate. I also used ZMA pre bed.

Update us on Tropinol XP. Interested in seeing your thoughts and how quick it works.
I was on for 6 weeks. 60 mg the last 2.5 weeks and 1000mg of 4ad (5 ed) the whole time. I think I was a bit more shut down than I thought. I'll be keeping a log of how the Trop XP is treating me in this situation. Seems like the ingredients are perfect for me right now.

Be sure to jump in the log in my sig to check up on it!

btw I liked the rep talk in here haha. Good stuff people. No offense to reps... unless you over do it a bit. If thats the case, I'm gonna rip you in my thread, period.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea man its my go-to for post cycle but my libido is never great on it so I wanted to add a little umf. A lot of umf if possible!
Libido= AI sports Perform. Hands down.

My Gf liked it for about a week until she couldn't take me jumping her bones every 30 minutes. Literally I felt like I was 13 again... Random wood all through out the day and sex on the brain every second (I'm usually able to control it) but everything made me wanna fcuk!

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Libido= AI sports Perform. Hands down.

My Gf liked it for about a week until she couldn't take me jumping her bones every 30 minutes. Literally I felt like I was 13 again... Random wood all through out the day and sex on the brain every second (I'm usually able to control it) but everything made me wanna fcuk!
Yea I've taken that before and it definitely works. I was more looking for an all in one product for a test boost, appetite and hopefully some aggression/ strength.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've taken that before and it definitely works. I was more looking for an all in one product for a test boost, appetite and hopefully some aggression/ strength.
Well I still stic to perform and idk about an all in one that would be great in all those categories... So id say perform + anabeta / anabeta elite and u should get what you're looking for!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I did order yesterday Endosurge Turbo & Erase Pro which should cover my testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, prolactin and cortisol.

In theory it sounds magical and I'll see how it will go in practice.

I did already take original Endosurge + Erase Pro and also added Tongkat Ali to this stack and had best OTC testosterone and mood boost around day 4-6 but after day 10 it went back to the baseline.

Maybe will try now 5 days on / 2 days off with Endosurge despite everybody take it 4 or 8 weeks every day hmm.

What are your thoughts - taking Endosurge Turbo daily or 5on/2off ?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did order yesterday Endosurge Turbo & Erase Pro which should cover my testosterone, estrogen, dopamine, prolactin and cortisol.

In theory it sounds magical and I'll see how it will go in practice.

I did already take original Endosurge + Erase Pro and also added Tongkat Ali to this stack and had best OTC testosterone and mood boost around day 4-6 but after day 10 it went back to the baseline.

Maybe will try now 5 days on / 2 days off with Endosurge despite everybody take it 4 or 8 weeks every day hmm.

What are your thoughts - taking Endosurge Turbo daily or 5on/2off ?
I would just use it daily, no reason to go 5on/2off.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of great options really. Like others have mentioned endosurge and tropinal are great. But honestly from a complete test boost and anabolic standpoint I don't think anything compares to massFX black. It really covers so many bases. And yeah I am an AX rep. But I don't suggest anything I haven't used personally and believe in. I bought two bottles before becoming a rep and Its easily the strongest natty product I've used. The next closest thing was natadrol but that is mildly suppressive. And massFX is not. I would highly recommend it for anyone in pct or just wanting a strong natty product.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Lots of great options really. Like others have mentioned endosurge and tropinal are great. But honestly from a complete test boost and anabolic standpoint I don't think anything compares to massFX black. It really covers so many bases. And yeah I am an AX rep. But I don't suggest anything I haven't used personally and believe in. I bought two bottles before becoming a rep and Its easily the strongest natty product I've used. The next closest thing was natadrol but that is mildly suppressive. And massFX is not. I would highly recommend it for anyone in pct or just wanting a strong natty product.
Appreciate you honesty. Seeing as I already ordered Trop XP, maybe next time. Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate you honesty. Seeing as I already ordered Trop XP, maybe next time. Thanks!
Anytime 6H. I'm sure tropXP will treat you well. I've had good results with most of my iforces supps.