Analyzed Supplements is freakin awesome!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Just want to give credit where it is due. There is a huge 50% off sale on the Analyzed Supplements site right now, which is awesome enough by itself, but I went to get an order shipped to NY and was being charged sales tax. It was just a couple of bucks, but it seemed odd, so I sent an email about it. Then, I realized that it is Saturday and the sale only goes until tomorrow so I would probably just have to order and pay the sales tax, but no! Analyzed Supplements Admin sent a reply today asking me to "Try it now" and had already fixed the problem. They are working through the weekend just to make sure anyone with questions or problems can get what they need. Throw that on top of a 50% off sale, and that is a freakin awesome company! I made this thread strictly to give props as I felt it was due.

Best,
Tyler

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the aware! Will be getting a few bottles of forskolin.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the shout out, Tyler. We make a conscious effort to have good customer service. :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, I scooped up a few bottles of agmatine. I have now used both their Forsklin and agmatine and they are both legit.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 bottles of forsklin + 2 bottles of agmatine later.... ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Josh and the crew do look after their customers ;)
Josh has been extremely helpful

Keep up the good work PES and AR.

ShawnMH

Awards
I'm from NY and got charged the sales tax, still a great deal no matter.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's always a good feeling to get such great feedback and to be able to link to that kind of feedback for future questions that I get here or elsewhere. Thank you Tyler!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya those guys are pretty epic. ;) :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You have till 1 PM PST tomorrow ;). Just got my order in...I know I know, I'm late

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
4 bottles of forsklin + 2 bottles of agmatine later.... ;)
Same 2 products I picked up! For that price, I figure it's worth a month of 50mg forskolin/1g agmatine per day to see where it gets me ;) .

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same 2 products I picked up! For that price, I figure it's worth a month of 50mg forskolin/1g agmatine per day to see where it gets me ;) .
You're welcome for the previous reps, but now I have to neg you for emptying my wallet. :p

Give it a go at 100mg of forskolin and then 500-1000mg of the agmatine. I was doing 50mg when I first added the forskolin into my stack, but I bumped it up to 100mg yesterday, and will continue for the rest of my log.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
You're welcome for the previous reps, but now I have to neg you for emptying my wallet. :p

Give it a go at 100mg of forskolin and then 500-1000mg of the agmatine. I was doing 50mg when I first added the forskolin into my stack, but I bumped it up to 100mg yesterday, and will continue for the rest of my log.
Nice, let me know how you like the increased dosage :)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Just got my shipping confirmation email w/ tracking info. It's like an hour into the work week and I know they must have 100s or even 1000s of orders and they are already getting em all shipped out. We're getting spoiled here. ...Granted I won't be in NY to pick the stuff up for 8 months or so but still counts :biggthumpup:

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I tried to order some but my debit card had a hold placed on it and I had to go to the back branch to have the hold removed. The sale was over by the time I had the hold removed. Apparently they thought it was extremely fishy that I shopped at Lowe's this past weekend...shows how much home improvement I do historically.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my shipping confirmation email w/ tracking info. It's like an hour into the work week and I know they must have 100s or even 1000s of orders and they are already getting em all shipped out. We're getting spoiled here. ...Granted I won't be in NY to pick the stuff up for 8 months or so but still counts :biggthumpup:
We feed Enhanced to our shipping department. :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shawn. PM me your email you used for checkout.