Clen and OTC supplementation.
- 11-02-2013, 10:04 AM
- 11-03-2013, 04:53 PM
bump. Would really appreciate any input. Thanks
- 11-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
11-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Its almost impossible to get ephedrine from where. I am currently on Alphamine + forskolin and was i am looking to end of my cut by using clen for 2 weeks.
11-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Doubtful. If accelerated heart rate bothers you, I'd pick up some l-theaine.
Why are you even running clen anyways? It is far superior IMO to solid otc fat burners on the market.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
11-04-2013, 02:25 AM
So are you saying clen is far superior to otc fat burners or certain otc fat burners are better than clen? Thanks for the L-theanine suggestion, will look into it
11-05-2013, 07:45 PM
11-05-2013, 08:40 PM
- 5'9" 191 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- The hood
- Rep Power
Similar Forum Threads
- By datsbad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:12 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:03 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2003, 10:50 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:36 AM