Clen and OTC supplementation.

1. Clen and OTC supplementation.

Hi, Would taking vasodilators like nitrates, agmatine, icariin etc help counteract any of the adverse side effects of associated with clenbuterol (high blood pressure). Also, would one avoid doing any form of HIIT while using clen. Thanks

2. bump. Would really appreciate any input. Thanks

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsx12345 View Post
    Hi, Would taking vasodilators like nitrates, agmatine, icariin etc help counteract any of the adverse side effects of associated with clenbuterol (high blood pressure). Also, would one avoid doing any form of HIIT while using clen. Thanks
    Id have to look to see what any contraindications there may be but why use clen when you can opt for EC stack?

Other options are SNS yohimbe + RK-500 or alphamine + rk 500. Many better options imo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

4. Its almost impossible to get ephedrine from where. I am currently on Alphamine + forskolin and was i am looking to end of my cut by using clen for 2 weeks.

5. Doubtful. If accelerated heart rate bothers you, I'd pick up some l-theaine.

Why are you even running clen anyways? It is far superior IMO to solid otc fat burners on the market.

Mike

6. So are you saying clen is far superior to otc fat burners or certain otc fat burners are better than clen? Thanks for the L-theanine suggestion, will look into it

7. Bump for more input

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsx12345 View Post
    Look into something like Usplabs Compund20. It's known for its muscle hardening effects similar to Clen but with out the nasty beta 2 side effects like elevated BP and the shakes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testanate 50 and OTC supplements
    By datsbad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:12 PM
  2. 60mcg of clen... and nothing?
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 09:03 PM
  3. Taking clen and t-3 w/o androgens....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 01:34 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 11:50 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 02:36 AM