Clen and OTC supplementation.

dsx12345

Awards
Hi, Would taking vasodilators like nitrates, agmatine, icariin etc help counteract any of the adverse side effects of associated with clenbuterol (high blood pressure). Also, would one avoid doing any form of HIIT while using clen. Thanks

dsx12345

Awards
bump. Would really appreciate any input. Thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi, Would taking vasodilators like nitrates, agmatine, icariin etc help counteract any of the adverse side effects of associated with clenbuterol (high blood pressure). Also, would one avoid doing any form of HIIT while using clen. Thanks
Id have to look to see what any contraindications there may be but why use clen when you can opt for EC stack?

Other options are SNS yohimbe + RK-500 or alphamine + rk 500. Many better options imo

dsx12345

Awards
Its almost impossible to get ephedrine from where. I am currently on Alphamine + forskolin and was i am looking to end of my cut by using clen for 2 weeks.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doubtful. If accelerated heart rate bothers you, I'd pick up some l-theaine.

Why are you even running clen anyways? It is far superior IMO to solid otc fat burners on the market.

Mike

dsx12345

Awards
So are you saying clen is far superior to otc fat burners or certain otc fat burners are better than clen? Thanks for the L-theanine suggestion, will look into it

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into something like Usplabs Compund20. It's known for its muscle hardening effects similar to Clen but with out the nasty beta 2 side effects like elevated BP and the shakes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Supplements 10