Clen and OTC supplementation.
- 11-02-2013, 12:04 PM
- 11-03-2013, 06:53 PM
- 11-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
11-04-2013, 02:41 AM
Its almost impossible to get ephedrine from where. I am currently on Alphamine + forskolin and was i am looking to end of my cut by using clen for 2 weeks.
11-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Doubtful. If accelerated heart rate bothers you, I'd pick up some l-theaine.
Why are you even running clen anyways? It is far superior IMO to solid otc fat burners on the market.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
11-04-2013, 04:25 AM
So are you saying clen is far superior to otc fat burners or certain otc fat burners are better than clen? Thanks for the L-theanine suggestion, will look into it
11-05-2013, 09:45 PM
11-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By datsbad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2008, 09:12 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-16-2004, 10:03 PM
- By JBlaze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-15-2003, 02:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2003, 12:50 AM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:36 AM