Help need just starting out

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Help needed just starting out

Hello guys I've been lifting for 2 years now first year was a nightmare didn't have much knowledge on lifting and started my bulk at about 6 or 7st because of justing coming out of hospital with crohns. Bulked till I was about 13st put good mass but a lot of fat then I spent the following year leaning down slowly. I'm wanting to start a lean bulk and was wondering what supplements will keep me lean obv due to my stomach condition I don't want anything to harsh has I can't risk it

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

hey man have a look into forskolin, we use it in our test booster Tropinol, and it can be found from various other brands solo as well. a great stack for you to use while bulking wich may help you stay leaner while doing so might be ArA/Tropinol/Forskolin95/Dexaprine
    there are literally dozens of solid supplement stacks one could use and everyone has a budget, so if you were trying to keep it cheap, you could just buy a bunch of eggs/tuna/pasta/chicken/steak/PB/oats...
    and stick with the basics like a multi and some creatine (pay for your gains the old fasion way, with tons of hard training and big eating)
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Momoali View Post
    Hello guys I've been lifting for 2 years now first year was a nightmare didn't have much knowledge on lifting and started my bulk at about 6 or 7st because of justing coming out of hospital with crohns. Bulked till I was about 13st put good mass but a lot of fat then I spent the following year leaning down slowly. I'm wanting to start a lean bulk and was wondering what supplements will keep me lean obv due to my stomach condition I don't want anything to harsh has I can't risk it

Thanks
    Focus on the caloric surplus not the supplements, keeping your diet in check and going slightly above your maintaince kcals will be key
    Stick to the basics ---> Whey/multi/fish oil/creatine . You do not need to get fancy with supps when in a surplus, a fat burner may be beneficial towards the end of a cut once you are lean enough to see it shine.

BCAA's are optinal (better if you train fasted upon waking)

Fishoil --> CL Oxi-omega/NOW Omega 3
    Mutli --> CL Orange Triad / NOW Adam
    Whey ---> Scivation, MTS, Cellucor, XF 2.0, CL
    Creatine --> Allmax/Cellucor/Primaforce in bulk
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    hey man have a look into forskolin, we use it in our test booster Tropinol, and it can be found from various other brands solo as well. a great stack for you to use while bulking wich may help you stay leaner while doing so might be ArA/Tropinol/Forskolin95/Dexaprine
    there are literally dozens of solid supplement stacks one could use and everyone has a budget, so if you were trying to keep it cheap, you could just buy a bunch of eggs/tuna/pasta/chicken/steak/PB/oats...
    and stick with the basics like a multi and some creatine (pay for your gains the old fasion way, with tons of hard training and big eating)
    Maybe not ArA. ArA is pro-inflammatory and may aggravate his condition
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Answers

We don't recommend anyone with a medical condition take ArA. I would suggest finding a good preworkout and a good protein powder, getting a solid diet and going from there.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I would start listing your planned diet and training here for feedback. Hopefully others with Crohn's can speak up about supplements that they have had success with and what ones have aggravated their symptoms. Definitely stay away from ArA though!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Like what The Solution said. Only supps you should start with as you have only been lifting for 2 years are basics:
    Athletic Multi -> iForce
    100% Whey -> iForce
    Isotean -> iForce
    BCAA's -> NOW

These are a few that I have my clients on when they are just starting out. Until a solid diet is established and they know how to properly train.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

here are some staples in my regime
    Athletic Multi Vitamin
    Protean or 100%Whey
    Compete
    and a good preworkout! just depends on what you like
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

With Crohns I would highly suggest staying away from ArA. Although it's an awesome supp, like Jigzz said being and inflammatory antagonist could possibly worsen your Chrons symptoms.

Like these guys have said the basic staples are best at this point in your lifting career.

Protein
    Creatine
    Fish oil
    Multi Vitamin
    And in your case Digestive Enzymes

FINAFLEX Active Multi would have your multi vitamin and digestive enzymes covered with one product.

Just keep it simple and work your ass off.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just starting out
    By Jonah80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. im just starting out i need a routine
    By bigMo6491 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:30 AM
  3. just starting out