Help need just starting out

Momoali

Awards
Help needed just starting out

Hello guys I've been lifting for 2 years now first year was a nightmare didn't have much knowledge on lifting and started my bulk at about 6 or 7st because of justing coming out of hospital with crohns. Bulked till I was about 13st put good mass but a lot of fat then I spent the following year leaning down slowly. I'm wanting to start a lean bulk and was wondering what supplements will keep me lean obv due to my stomach condition I don't want anything to harsh has I can't risk it

Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey man have a look into forskolin, we use it in our test booster Tropinol, and it can be found from various other brands solo as well. a great stack for you to use while bulking wich may help you stay leaner while doing so might be ArA/Tropinol/Forskolin95/Dexaprine
there are literally dozens of solid supplement stacks one could use and everyone has a budget, so if you were trying to keep it cheap, you could just buy a bunch of eggs/tuna/pasta/chicken/steak/PB/oats...
and stick with the basics like a multi and some creatine (pay for your gains the old fasion way, with tons of hard training and big eating)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello guys I've been lifting for 2 years now first year was a nightmare didn't have much knowledge on lifting and started my bulk at about 6 or 7st because of justing coming out of hospital with crohns. Bulked till I was about 13st put good mass but a lot of fat then I spent the following year leaning down slowly. I'm wanting to start a lean bulk and was wondering what supplements will keep me lean obv due to my stomach condition I don't want anything to harsh has I can't risk it

Thanks
Focus on the caloric surplus not the supplements, keeping your diet in check and going slightly above your maintaince kcals will be key
Stick to the basics ---> Whey/multi/fish oil/creatine . You do not need to get fancy with supps when in a surplus, a fat burner may be beneficial towards the end of a cut once you are lean enough to see it shine.

BCAA's are optinal (better if you train fasted upon waking)

Fishoil --> CL Oxi-omega/NOW Omega 3
Mutli --> CL Orange Triad / NOW Adam
Whey ---> Scivation, MTS, Cellucor, XF 2.0, CL
Creatine --> Allmax/Cellucor/Primaforce in bulk

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hey man have a look into forskolin, we use it in our test booster Tropinol, and it can be found from various other brands solo as well. a great stack for you to use while bulking wich may help you stay leaner while doing so might be ArA/Tropinol/Forskolin95/Dexaprine
there are literally dozens of solid supplement stacks one could use and everyone has a budget, so if you were trying to keep it cheap, you could just buy a bunch of eggs/tuna/pasta/chicken/steak/PB/oats...
and stick with the basics like a multi and some creatine (pay for your gains the old fasion way, with tons of hard training and big eating)
Maybe not ArA. ArA is pro-inflammatory and may aggravate his condition

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
We don't recommend anyone with a medical condition take ArA. I would suggest finding a good preworkout and a good protein powder, getting a solid diet and going from there.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would start listing your planned diet and training here for feedback. Hopefully others with Crohn's can speak up about supplements that they have had success with and what ones have aggravated their symptoms. Definitely stay away from ArA though!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Like what The Solution said. Only supps you should start with as you have only been lifting for 2 years are basics:
Athletic Multi -> iForce
100% Whey -> iForce
Isotean -> iForce
BCAA's -> NOW

These are a few that I have my clients on when they are just starting out. Until a solid diet is established and they know how to properly train.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
here are some staples in my regime
Athletic Multi Vitamin
Protean or 100%Whey
Compete
and a good preworkout! just depends on what you like

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Crohns I would highly suggest staying away from ArA. Although it's an awesome supp, like Jigzz said being and inflammatory antagonist could possibly worsen your Chrons symptoms.

Like these guys have said the basic staples are best at this point in your lifting career.

Protein
Creatine
Fish oil
Multi Vitamin
And in your case Digestive Enzymes

FINAFLEX Active Multi would have your multi vitamin and digestive enzymes covered with one product.

Just keep it simple and work your ass off.