EC stack on training days

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.77%

EC stack on training days

I was wondering if on training days (only 2 heavy days a week, Monday and Friday) I could take a double dose of EC while skipping my morning dose or is that unsafe? Is there any way to put the emphasis pre workout rather than have it spread out throughout the day?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.19%

if you are using EC for fat loss I'd stick to three divided doses. That being said EC works great as a pre as but taking 50mgs of ephedrine and 400mgs of caffeine is not where I'd start. Are you taking any other stimulants or pre's?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I would say the normal dose Preworkout is enough no need to double up and that way you can save a dose for later when u are dragging a bit.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.77%

Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    if you are using EC for fat loss I'd stick to three divided doses. That being said EC works great as a pre as but taking 50mgs of ephedrine and 400mgs of caffeine is not where I'd start. Are you taking any other stimulants or pre's?
    Thanks I'll just stick to the 3 standard doses (200mg C and 24mg E thrice a day), and I'm using nothing else (that is until my AppNut Uncut shows up :P).
  5. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.89%

Definitely do not double up. With EC in the past I've dose a pre (reasonably dosed caffeine) with my E, or just EC with a stim free pre. I however always had assessed my tolerance when using a pre, and never tried to over do it.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.77%

@AppNutJeff my bottle of Uncut finally came in, so I'm wondering what I should do on training days? I'm thinking taking a standard EC dose upon waking up (200mg C, 24mg E), and then taking 3 caps of Uncut preworkout (4-5 hours later), and leave it at that. Or should I combine ephedrine with Uncut? That doesn't sound right though. Looking for input from anyone! I'm gonna my first dose of Uncut on Friday.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.19%

I'd start at two caps without ephedrine about 30 minutes preworkout to see how you react. there would be no sense overdosing if two can get it done for you. As far as dosing with Eph. I know Matt (mpaquett) has stacked 2 uncut with ephedrine so maybe he will chime in with his thoughts. I for one am a big fan of eph but have not found a reason to stack the two. If you decide to give them a go together, I'd say start with 8MGs and be sure to drop back in with your feedback.
  8. MAN up!!
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AppNutJeff View Post
    I'd start at two caps without ephedrine about 30 minutes preworkout to see how you react. there would be no sense overdosing if two can get it done for you. As far as dosing with Eph. I know Matt (mpaquett) has stacked 2 uncut with ephedrine so maybe he will chime in with his thoughts. I for one am a big fan of eph but have not found a reason to stack the two. If you decide to give them a go together, I'd say start with 8MGs and be sure to drop back in with your feedback.
    Strong knowledge of current events is strong. Hah

I almost did 3 caps + E today, and something told me not too. I put 1 cap back and just took 2 and E. I consider myself pretty stim tolerant currently and wouldn't suggest 3 with E. You have to take into account Uncut has Yohimbine and a-yohimbine, and some people are not able to tolerate dosing those with E.

I would definitely take Uncut by itself first, and then if you really wanna stack it together 2 caps Uncut + 1/2 serving of ephedrine to best assess tolerance.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.57%

Do not double the dose. I doubt there would be added fat burning benefit but the risk of side effects would increase. Keep it at a safe dose.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is hgh ok just on training days ?
    By craigydar in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 04:42 AM
  2. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
  3. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM