Erase Pro and Tropinol XP

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Anybody ever stack the two? Think they compliment each other well? I've got Hemavol and Compete on hand too. Love my Hemavol!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
they should be fine to use together. might be a great recomp stack. I havnt tried the two together though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also haven't tried them together personally, but they should work together well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agreed with above....i've used both in the past but never together....shouldn't be a problem with that combination at all

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
have never used erase, but am currently using our REV PCT (which is also powered by arimistane) along with the tropinol in my own pct, with nice results indeed .. agreed that this would also be a fine stand-alone natty stack for recomp and gains as well

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should work fine together should be a good natty stack.

justmechillin

I'm running them right now with Alphamine and extra Forskolin and blasting thru superset workouts. I thouht I would have lost some weight but am up 10lbs right now... I love this combo!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks like one solid combo right there! I have run them both, just never together. Keep us updated!

Mike

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Justmechillin - That stack sounds sick man! Good luck with that! Please keep us apprised of your results!

To everybody else that responded, thanks for the feedback!

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Alright guys, so I just started the Erase Pro/Tropinol XP stack today (been taking TXP since Thursday, just added in EP after my lift now). Looking forward to the results, thanks again for the feedback!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, so I just started the Erase Pro/Tropinol XP stack today (been taking TXP since Thursday, just added in EP after my lift now). Looking forward to the results, thanks again for the feedback!
Good luck with this stack keep us updated.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet.. keep us updated!

Mike

Hansel

Hansel

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys! Should I start a log? I'm a newb so I think it could be cool.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a log would be awesome! let us know how the pumps are from that potassium nitrate in tropinol XP!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not only that, it will help tremendously in helping you stay accountable to yourself. allowing you to look back and see what works and doesn't. I think you should absolutely log it!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Never stacked them but Tropinol XP is awesome.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I think they wuold be awesome together. I have used both at separate times. Lets us know how this goes!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the vote is in! we want a log!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think my tropinol and intimidate are here... I am going to run them together along with dex for a feel good pre holliday slim down. should i warn the wife? lulz

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my tropinol and intimidate are here... I am going to run them together along with dex for a feel good pre holliday slim down. should i warn the wife? lulz
pff...don't warn her, surprise her! lol, i'll be using intimidate post holliday for a slight recomp and combine it with bulbine i believe i have laying around

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUttttt.. if you tell her, maybe she'll slim down for you?!?!