Pre workout supps

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
As looking into getting a preworkout shop to help get me going. I hit the gym right after work and some days are longer then others. I had a stomach surgery and can't handle sweeteners/sugars.

Was looking for hopefully some unflavored pill form. But that seems hard to find. Most products I see are flavored powerders

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced or uncut which is pill delivery

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for pill form i hear really good things about Uncut.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we are getting ready to roll out a nice promo today, the ultimate preWO protocol..
capped Max Pump (betaine nitrate), capped CreaTrona (buffered creatine), and powder Stimul8 (solid yet simplified energy component for all uses, no unneeded additives) .... if this sounds like something that may fit your needs, keep an eye out for the promo

EDIT: ohh I see you are now banned OP, oops
well to anyone else who would be interested in such awesome stack, i'll leave this post here :)

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Thanks for the recommendation of Uncut gents, it should fit perfectly with what you are looking for.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Volatile by Formutech, dude! Light on the stim, heavy on focus and pump. We have tons of excellent reviews!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
As looking into getting a preworkout shop to help get me going. I hit the gym right after work and some days are longer then others. I had a stomach surgery and can't handle sweeteners/sugars.

Was looking for hopefully some unflavored pill form. But that seems hard to find. Most products I see are flavored powerders
Most pres will be flavoured, so buying bulk may be your best option. But if your stomach can't handle sugars/ sweetners, i highly doubt it could handle a pre-workout.

Remember that capped pre workouts still breakdown in the stomach and therefore can still cause discomfort.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uncut, RPM (+ drive) are the first few that come to mind. or make your own with unflavored bulk ingredients.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
we are getting ready to roll out a nice promo today, the ultimate preWO protocol..
capped Max Pump (betaine nitrate), capped CreaTrona (buffered creatine), and powder Stimul8 (solid yet simplified energy component for all uses, no unneeded additives) .... if this sounds like something that may fit your needs, keep an eye out for the promo

EDIT: ohh I see you are now banned OP, oops
well to anyone else who would be interested in such awesome stack, i'll leave this post here :)

must not be greedy...but promo is too good to not apply. in a pickle lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havent tried those yet... how does it compare to the powder
haven't used them but i've read that you get the same results......my plan is to grab a tub though, seems like dosing could be played with a bit more for when someones stacking it with different pre workouts they are using

NVM: just read snag's post....sucks for that guy because theres some options out there for his condition

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take a look at stimulantX. It will provide you with all of the energy in the convenience of a pill.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a look at stimulantX. It will provide you with all of the energy in the convenience of a pill.
This is actually a pretty serious stim. Had a sample once pretty legit. Idk if I'd use pwo, but if you need a pick me up it'll do the job.

If you want high stim also check out our new Level II

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not sure if anyone mentioned it yet but Hemavol (non stim)can be bought in pill form. its a great way to get a pump in pill form.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol pill form is the only thing that I know of, other then caffein pills. Problem is depending on how late you work and how soon after your workout you go to bed you best bet might be to go with Hemavol pills.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Gameday and/or body octane would be worth looking into. Adding max pump would make for a nice preworkout

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol comes in a pill form..

So does Uncut,.... personally I love to stack both of these

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Do any of you read the previous posts before posting?

I was actually going to say Hemavol comes in pill form, but before hand I actually read the thread and noticed it was mentioned, multiple times.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both. Hemavol powder blows the tabs out of the water, seemed hard to get timing right with the tabs
yeah you'd probably want to take the tabs farther out from your workout than the powder since it'll take a bit longer to kick in than regular powder...either way the OP is banned now so this is all a mute point

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AcuteFX can be taken in pill form or opened up and dumped into water to savor the flavor!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id rather have a powdered pre workout any day. Kinda addicted :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't snort pills...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what - you are just now noticing this phenomenon?
happens every day..

I think you mean moot point
OP may be banned, but good conversation may lead to someone else picking up a good nugget
haha yeah thats it....too early in the morning, gotta remember to not post until 10a.m. at least

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you read the previous posts before posting?
No, actually, I didn't read anything after I read ops question, then saw he was banned.

So I didn't even bother answering it.