Starting methastradol cycle. What else ahould I take?

SureThing

SureThing

Awards
Hi, This is my first post and I've taken M-Drol before, but couldn't find anymore M-Drol on the net so I'm getting ready to start a cycle of Methastradol. From the research I did, it's the next best thing that's closest to M-Drol since it's a superdrol clone. My question to everyone is what other supplements (other than an on cycle and post cycle support which I will be taking) do you recommend I take with the Methastradol? Also what on cycle and post cycle support do you recommend I take? Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated, feel free to speak frank, I'm not one that takes offense really, I'm here for the information and knowledge. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you grab up some mint infused fish oil and heart help. great stuff for helping to keep your cholesterol in check while running a oral steroid cycle.
obviously you will want to continue taking the heart help after the cycle to see its full benefits.

SureThing

SureThing

Awards
I recommend you grab up some mint infused fish oil and heart help. great stuff for helping to keep your cholesterol in check while running a oral steroid cycle. obviously you will want to continue taking the heart help after the cycle to see its full benefits.
What do you recommend for an estrogen blocker and liver support other than milk thistle?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, This is my first post and I've taken M-Drol before, but couldn't find anymore M-Drol on the net so I'm getting ready to start a cycle of Methastradol. From the research I did, it's the next best thing that's closest to M-Drol since it's a superdrol clone. My question to everyone is what other supplements (other than an on cycle and post cycle support which I will be taking) do you recommend I take with the Methastradol? Also what on cycle and post cycle support do you recommend I take? Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated, feel free to speak frank, I'm not one that takes offense really, I'm here for the information and knowledge. Thanks.
I recommended some more education before using

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ripper, get a good fish oil and Heart Help. I take these year round

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Tudca

SPLocal

Awards
What does your dose/duration protocol look like?

For something as potent as SD--and depending on how you use it--I'd advise you to use TUDCA at a minimum, which can be bought as a bulk powder.

If you are looking for a more complete formula or multifaceted approach to lipid/cholesterol/blood pressure/liver support I'd be more than happy to PM you some info on Antaeus Lab's "Aegis" (liver-centric) and "Talos" (more expansive) support products.

For what its worth, when I first began cycling I used Aegis as a liver support for an SD/Trenazone (20mg/2mL, 6 weeks) run. Roughly 3 weeks after PCT concluded I had bloodwork done and saw no elevation in values.